Hey b. My ex girlfriend broke me up when i knew she was unfaithful...

Hey b. My ex girlfriend broke me up when i knew she was unfaithful. Then she wanted my friends to have sex with them wanting to get me mad... But also, she tell everybody the "shit of person" i am.
b... she broke my headphones 3 times and tried to kill me one time. What insolence...
I still dont know if take revenge or not... my reputation is on the floor for her.
I have some nude pics and videos just in case to my revenge.

do it

Kill her.

Your girlfriend is a despicable human. Her actions were purporsefully done to harm you brotha.Post the thot here for your enjoyment and ours too. AMEN

After our break up she got a little bit fat. So i guess that my pics are the best of she, lol

Post that shit now cuck

Do it

I wish she never robbed me :c i think i hold her so much

Let see them vids

OP is a fag

Got a name op?

More OP

More

Listen to dubs OP

I wanna send her a tribute

Really want her?
Tell me where to post at least one vid

Just drop them OP. My ex just did the same exact thing to me. You might feel better dropping nudes now to get back at her but honestly just delete them after. Forget her. Life moves forward so forget about that dumb hoe. Girls are psycho and you'll get over it. But no sense in dwelling over this whore. Delete all ties, photos, contacts. Don't regret just learn from this

megashare

Post on YouTube with throwaway account and we can watch it before it gets taken down

Post her in this volafile
/r/f7a6pqf8

/r/f7a6pqf8 volafile, done. If some shit happen, will post a sex tape

>what insolence

she have a great smile, at least

just uploaded a 2nd vid of that girl on volafile, if ya guys want a fap, youre wellcome

How do I find it?

w8 a min, got error and is uploading again, but go to volafile and paste the link here

Where are all the files for the bird in this thread?

Uniboob. She must be fat.

but i love her legs ggg

is she guys