Been depressed as shit lately because my gf of 1yr and 9mo cheated on me and left...

Been depressed as shit lately because my gf of 1yr and 9mo cheated on me and left, and to add to it I was fired from my job. The bitch texted a while ago asking for advice for her dad about Bitcoin and shit, told her to kill herself and not to contact me again. Left it at that.

I need a feels thread. Comfy photos are also welcomed.
How do I get over this bitch without killing myself? I've never been more tempted to grab the shotgun in my closest and put it to my head. Losing my grip on things, I don't want to go on, but I'm afraid to die. Just wish things played out better.

Other urls found in this thread:

camsexter.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1 year and 9 months? That’s way too young

Some liquior, weed, vidya. Sooner or later you are gonna forget about her, she is just a massive bitch so don't think of your breakup as something bad

General feels thread?
I found out that I have a kind of siezure that can be quite intense and where I lose all control over my body. I had one last night while I was walking in a park and stumbled around for a few minutes and fell flat on my ass.
The worst thing is it just looks like I'm being drunk, not like there's anything actually happening to me.

Any cure?

Too young for liquor, gimme another year for that. I was smoking weed a lot, gotta stop though and get clean for finding a new job. Vidya is fun. Trying to get back into it, playing R6S with friends, but we rage too much because of shitty teammates lol

That is true though user. I suppose she is a massive bitch for it, and I shouldn't be too upset about the breakup. Thanks.

Hang in there. You will meet someone new. Best thing is to get over the initial hump and start meeting new people. It's better you find out now than when you were married with children .

Downing pills like a champ, basically. It's not like the oil that comes from cannabis is legal down here yet and even the pills don't work 100%, sometimes the pills even bring one on.

>GF of 1 yr leaves you
>Instantly heads to Sup Forums as a coping mechanism

You see why, yeah?

>How do I get over this bitch without killing myself?

By killing them instead.

Why not order CBD pills from DNMs?

What happened that she cheated were things getting progressively worse? I can't imagine being with someone for that long for them to just cheat.

Never done it yet, I know how it all works but I've just never done it. To make matters even worse I'm going homeless again on new fucking years, so I can't have a place to mail them too. I've heard good things about CBD pills, though.

Good on ya for telling that slut to kill herself. You'll be alright man. Promise.

I really don't know user. I could give you her excuses, but they werent necessarily valid. Just a bitch being a bitch. One day they say they love you, next they say they "love" someone else.

Why are you going to be homeless?

Lease runs out and Nowhere else is letting me rent because the housing market is flooded. I have until new years though, so god fucking willing.

Do you not have family to stay with?

Nah only family living in the same state of me is my mother and father who are both narcissists so they don't really care.

Damn that sucks user. If you're gonna be homeless, why not sell your shit, pack up the rest, and start a new life somewhere?
Not sure how it would help but it's what I consider doing to run away from my shitty life.

Been mulling with the idea. Afraid it wouldn't get me too far though.

Life doesn't get anyone very far. We're born, we go through emotions, we struggle to make a name for ourselves, hardly anyone does, and we die. May as well experience adventure.

True that.

Time heals all wounds. Heartbreak takes a while, but eventually you'll be over it. The experience will make you wiser in the future.

Have you been to a professional about your depression? If you're having suicidal thoughts, you should seek help from a doctor. They can help you. You don't have to deal with this all on your own.

Also, don't kill yourself. It'll leave a toll on your loved ones for the rest of their lives. Source: my cousin killed himself last summer. His pain may have dissipated, but it magnified and became our pain instead.

How long since the breakup?

Fuck no I'm not going to see a doctor. Then I'll be placed in a mental ward and forced to take addicting medication that would only make it worse. That is the worst idea ever. Would rather kill myself

My gramma smoked and drank and all the time and died at 90 that’s bullshit

Tell her to wait a few years and when quantum computers start coming out to pour her life savings and mortgage into cryptocurrencies.

You wouldn't be institutionalized. The pills aren't addicting either. I know. I've been to a few psychiatrists and psychologists in my day. Antidepressants work for a lot of people. For me, they don't make me happy all the time. They just make me not feel super shitty all the time.

We call that anecdotal evidence. There are a million factors into when youll die. These are called "risk factors" not "inevitable cancer/pancreitis"

They increase *odds* of developing certain fatal illnesses. I would not advise you advise your friends family and strangers to drink and smoke because someone you knew didnt die from it.

it still sounds far from appealing. Plus, expensive. I dont have health insurance.

Thanks.

ex-chick I thought I was going out with ditched me for an 18 year old on the day of her uncle's funeral.
Few days later she texted me after a few days of talking and she brought up her phone was turning off. I offered to pay for it ( beta yeah I know blah blah blah) as a 'so long you bitch' because even if she did hurt me ( I drank my heart out) I was gonna be the better person so I did it. I cut all contact with her after that.

Cut toward a year later, I'm with this new girl, totally fucking awesome a whole 180 from said-ex, like I met a female version self of me, gets me in every way.
She just tried contacting me two weeks ago trying to hang out after posting pics of her and that boy on her fb.
Left it on read and deleted it. Haven't looked back at all.
Keep looking toward bro, and kill her with kindness.

But it wasn't for at least five months. Sorry bro. I feel for you don't hurt yourself like a little bitch would.

Nice hollywood view of psychiatry...

Stimulant drugs are addictive. Anti depressants are not. And you would not be institutionalised, nor would a good professional dump pills on you unless they feel its truly necessary.

There are a lot of coping skills strategies and lifestyle management options, which are mostly gone to first.

Shit like start exercising eating better and organizing your life and being social. And microstrategies to ease into those things.

You cure yourself with the help of a psychiatrist who draws from a century of study of people who share your symptoms and what worked for them.

If all else fails, or a genetic chemical issue is extremely evident, you will get pills. And pills go like this:

You understand diabetes can manifest as a lack of insulin which can be fatal.. A chemical your body simply isnt producing either genetically or because u got fatz...

You understand that can be rectified with pills..

Why do you find it so hard to understand your body could also potentially have a problem producing dopamine, seratonin or norepinephrine?

Thats what the pills help to replace..

>insulin pills

Injections... Sarry

Happened to me a year ago, except we'd been together four years. Shit sucks.

I recommend the red pill rage, it's better for coping than simply sulking and wishing she'd take you back. Women don't like weaknesses like that, and I now realize why she did what she did. I'm not saying I forgive her, but just don't take it personally whenever women do the shit they do.

Look up MGTOW, etc. on reddit and youtube, but take what they say with a grain of salt at first. Then make the transition. Trust us, you'll be all the better for it.

I hope it works out for me like it did for you user

No insurance? Can you get on Medicaid?

Shit, I might be able to now since I'm jobless. I did apply for Unemployment benefits, and I believe I got it. I honestly didn't want to mooch off the government like a nigger, but whatever helps, helps.

Comfy, very comfy Dahl

Dude I haven't drank since no weed no pills or anything I realized most chicks are just assholes in general.pills are shit. I'm not fit or anything but I feel the happiest since. Haha nice try dude.

Honestly man just dont think about it. Drink, smoke, wank, and play video games. over time you wont even think about her. Look for jobs and low self esteem having fine ass bitches and youll be gold. Honestly it couldve been much much worse. Godspeed user, I wish you the best.

Holy fuck that pic. Please tell me you know where it is.

So what youre saying is you fixed it with a lifestyle change...

Which i clearly stated psychiatrists will push hard first and you essentially do yourself with their guidance?

Nice try? Id say spot on...

Also alcohol is a depressent... As in excessive use will slow brain activity and cause depression. Read and understand instead of skimming next time..

It's not really mooching. You paid into the fund via tax deductions from your paycheck when you worked. You're in a position now that you need some assistance, and that's why these programs exist.

If your income is zero, you may qualify for Medicaid just based on that fact alone. Depends on your state. Where you at?

Roros, Norway.

Who uses psychiatrists anymore?
I dated a ho and I was stupid. Pretty young and I'm still learning.
Yeah alcohol does that duh.

Been fucked over by a girl at uni, lured me into being nice to her, helping with assignments and shit and since then I haven't had a word. Feels bad.

Oh shit bro! I'm sorry I was totally responding to the wrong post! My bad dude

Lots of people. Thats why its an entire field.

And yes, im legit glad you got out of it even though youre kind of being a prick about it right now. Unfortunately not everyone can so easily.

Not to mention if youre happy it means your brain is pumping chemicals properly. There is no happy without the right endorphins and hormones.

Like the insulin some people simply dont produce. They need the pills.

>duh

Dont duh with me. You stated you quit drinking as an argument against a need for chemical intervention when a chemical intervention is exactly what you did.

Thats what happens when drinking is the. root of your problem and you stop. Sometimes the root isnt alcohol.

Texas

Oh...

Ignore this then. No problems. Ill repeat im glad you got yourself on track though.

Dude my bad I was responding to the wrong post I was arguing for no reason but you make the right points

Sucks that by the time most people realize how much they really love their parents they've been dicks to them for 2 decades

Haha sorry I feel retarded

You learnt your lesson. Now pass it on to the younger generations/high schoolers who don't know any better.

Unfortunately, Texas does not have expanded Medicaid. You still might be able to get it though. It's worth looking into. The paperwork in Illinois was pretty easy.

>my gf cheated on me and left
> and to add to it I was fired from my job
did you, perchance, used to work as a delivery boy at panucci's pizza?

If a girl starts asking you for favors within a month of being friends, that is the clearest sign she does not view you as anything else. Not inherently saying that was your situation, just my oldfag observation.

I actually used to work in a BCBS call center that handled all of Illinois and Montana, and parts of Texas. So I know about the enrollment and eligibility.
Sadly, I just now went to see if I was eligible, and even with my $0 monthly income, I am not. Tf kinda Medicaid system is this?

It will dude, trust me.
Just keep your head up, you'll find something that makes you happy, girl or not.
Don't dwell on chicks too much they're better ones out there. You just gotta look for them. Just don't be creepy.
I was arguing for no fucking reason with a good dude that has good points haha

use to*
phuck autocorrect

Negative

What kind of loli is this? it looks way too real camsexter.com

Yeah, learnt my lesson the hard way. Just thought it was my chance to be alpha as academics is probably the only way I can be alpha. Turns out it just made me more beta.

This!! Chances are they got a bf already

Damn, that's lame. How the fuck do they expect you to pay for healthcare when you're unemployed? Our system is so fucked up.

Bumping in the feels

She broke up with him because he kept taking her blocks

you know her????

Just remember to learn from it. I have a couple of friends who never fucking learn and then they wonder why they're still virgins at 20 and 21. hit the nail on the head.

Sorry i thought i replied to this.

No worries. It felt weird because you were really really missing my point.

Anyways ill repeat. Super glad you got over your shit anyway.

I was studying to be a psychiatrist before i realised trades paid better. But its cause i care bout strangers.

And yeah if i was your therapist at the time id say "yeah lets try stopping drinking and worrying about girls before we talk about pills..." lol

better to lose a year and some change than 10 or twenty, count yourself lucky. you paid startlingly low for a very expensive lesson

Hope it doesn't happen to me in a 10+yr relationship. That'd be the worst.

Hey user. Let me know if you want to be friends. Maybe I can help.

Yeah looking at it I was jabbering on.

Oh nice dude that's awesome yeah trades come along way.
Haha yeah that's the first way to go.
Thanks bro.

Cbd legal nigga thehempbarn who I use to get the isolate.