What you drinkin tonight Sup Forums?

what you drinkin tonight Sup Forums?
Prime drink time and don't see a single thread up

I created another thread because I didn't see this one but I'm drinking vodka and sprite until I move on to shots.

jack daniels because it's a wednesday and i hate myself

I also hate myself. What's got you down user?

four loko and a case of micholob....my girl just left me and i guess ill just drink myself away

I wish they sold those fuckers near me. Nothing like getting coked up and slamming two of them.

Drinking this filth cuz im broke as fuck and haven't drank it in like 6 years. All the nostalgia of puking on street corners.

Drank half a bottle of evan williams about 30 minutes ago. Feeling a good buzz going. Hate my life and am about to go to the stash gation to buy a tall boy to further depart from soberness. Is vodka and sprite good? Ive always hated clear liquor but love sprite. I did however make a mix drink of berry flavored jones cola and mango vodka and it was to this day the best alc drink ive ever had.

if only i had an 8 ball

Damn man that sucks. I used to down 2 of these when I was 18 and puke my brains out. Decent times.

shiiiiiiet boi, been a moment since i tasted an 8ball of oe. i've been on a cobra kick since oe is hard to come by around here.

I'm also stone sober tonight. Drank a bit of peppermint schnapps before bed last night but wasn't really feeling it.

Bushmills Irish whiskey and a 6 pack of Bud Ice..I fuckin hate myself

Cheap as fuck but it gets the job done

Jus got back from a date I went all out on, only to find zero chemistry in the first 3 seconds, so I said fuck it and started pounding the chianti. she's in the bathroom and I'm fuckin gonna leave... her here lol.

I should leave her with the bill just for fun

i didn't see yours either so we probably just created them roughly the same time.
RIP, why'd she leave?
It's a pretty good combo I do it often when i drink vodka. Sprite and jsut general carbonation kills vodka taste

Yeah man same. Last time i had one i bailed half way thru so its actually like 12 years since ive been OE drunk. On the second one now, i can feel the pukening rising.

I'll take OE over peppermint schnapps any day. The fuck you drinking that shit for bro?

Seems rude, at least see if she will let you smash.
How'd you meet her if you guys have 0 chemistry?

Vodka and sprite so easy to get drunk off of. Moving on to shots now this sdvedka goes down smooth.

Gonna get 8 Carta Blancas cuñado, I have to work tomorrow, they get the job done without making me feel like shit the next morning

God I hate my life

Hating your life is what alcohol is for. I got prescribed klonopin so I pop them and drink. One day I'll over do it and not wake up but fuck it.

OH SHIT
IT WAS A SETUP MAN!

wait. you got back but you're gonna leave her with the bill? i know im drunk but... wut?

Drinking some 805's you cunt

I dont wanna be a party pooper, but I think you should cut it down a little bit

Remember, stay strong, and the drunker you get, the less alcohol you should consume per sip

start*

yea back to my seat, you homosexuals

Sis left it here and it was the only alcohol in the house. I didn't feel like making a beer run (and still don't)

That just raises further questions!

I wish I could do the same

Got a little girl to feed, so ain't dying soon

I hate my wife tho

I just drink to sleep so I like getting trashed as fuck then passing out.

Only reason I haven't climbed a transmission line and grabbed a live wire is my dog. As sad as that sounds. I'm a lineman somehow kek

100% legit reason to drink peppermint schnapps. I once drank some fucked up phillipino mango rum for that reason. Also im allergic to mango.

Hahaaaaa. Drinking old english is like signing a vomit contract tbh. Shit is cheap and gets you drunk but Ive literally puked every single time ive drank them.

Haha

yeah, but I mean, when you start drinking, you should take a couple of shots to get the fuzz going, then decrease the alcohol level gradually. The goal is to get drunk fast and then just keep drinking a little bit (like, 1 parts of alcohol, 5 parts of soda) so you keep having that nice feeling of consuming booze without getting stupidly hammered and feeling like dying the next morning without achieving the sweet release of death

The good news is that it tastes the same going down as it does coming back up.

I.m on my 3rd beer, and this is it.
Not bad. only a few sips in.
only have 11 nights for 2017 to get my bottle count up for the year.

>coming back up

not gonna waste a single drop, he?

windsor canadien and pepsi zero. been an alcoholic for going on 10 years now. get soda with no sugar. helps stave the hangover

I somehow don't feel like death in the morning. Probably my morning klonopin dose. Also right before I sleep I pound some water. I only drink like a pintish of vodka and a beer with a kpin then I'm out.

If OE had a bigger mouth on the bottle i could just puke back into the bottle and keep drinking.

Nigga im drinkin OE and hanging out on Sup Forums. Aint no class here.

Went from sober to shit faced in an hour boys been a good night. Gonna cap off with a beer then go to sleep.

yeah if you can call the taste good news lel