Does a blowjob off a whale still count considering they beg for cock?

does a blowjob off a whale still count considering they beg for cock?

also its her first time, giver her tips.

pic related

If you dont plan on telling your friends, sure. I was once horny and ended up with a literal 500lb woman. She ate my cock as if it was an m&m but she drank it all

definitely not planning on telling friends. we went to school together so there's that

would you want this sucking you off?

how do i prepare for a whale?

It counts alright, just don't tell anyone. If she hasn't sucked on the d you can literally tell her anything. Get her to eat your ass and take pics.

if im successful i'll get pics of her sucking it to post. shoe on head while she on head?

Just lay back and think of england bro. Get that nut in her moon face and move on.

how do i explain the best way to give head? it never seems to translate when i say

>Does a blowjob count as a blowjob.
Yes.
Yes it does.
Doesn't matter if she's fat, no legs, 1 arm and a lobster for a hand... it's still a fucking blowjob.

1. Put dick in mouth
2. Do things with that mouth
C. NO FUCKING TEETH
4. Use that tongue slut
5. Yeah bitch swallow that jizz

When in doubt just grab her head and face fuck her. She can't say no if you dick is in her mouth.

>does a blowjob off a whale still count considering they beg for cock?
wat?

>does a blowjob off a whale still count considering they beg for cock?

nigga a blowjob is a blowjob, no matter the mouth

fuck at this point, i'd let a whale have a go at my dick. bonus points for the >chubby/fat chicks are masters at oral meme

get that dick wet, user

she's not bad looking, i've done worse. let's see a body pic.

this is all i can give at the minute. when i get the blowjob i'll get some pics

I've def fucked worse. Take the blowie man. Stick it in her pooper if she'll let you. Get dat nut yo!

she's 19 and a virgin so not sure if i'll get to fuck her

I didnt say fuck her, i said stick it in her pooper. She'll still be a virgin after!

suppose. i'm gonna try get a fat roll job too

Too far man. Thats fucking gross.

quit being a faggot, give her the d

Fat girls suck better in my experience. Ops girl looks like she could easily drop a few pounds and be pretty cute.

bro she's borderline between thick and bbw.
I'd definitely fuck her. take the blowjob.

I'd say it's worth it. Go for it OP, enjoy the nut!