Need some help medfags

Need some help medfags
Dermatologist has no idea how to treat it, keeps regenerating in the same structure and texture.
Impossible for it to be an STD, already discarded that, so I need some opinions.

ha ha virgin

just from the one picture it honestly looks like a plantar wart

Looks like a plantar wart, which wouldn't make much sense since it's on your cock and not your foot, but whatever. I've seen weirder.

Lmao, fucking virgin

use wartner, or cut it out with a scalpel.

pop it

don't be bitch

Op got a dirty foot job and now has a foot wart on his dick

Structure is very similar, but plantar warts are normally treated with glomobilin, and that sure didnt work for me

lul

lol what the fuck

Had it surgically removed twice, regrows like nothin

then try fasting and remove it again while fasting

1. weird ass wart
2. cyst of some kind
3. lyme disease
4. temporal space-time rift manifesting on yer dick
5 cancer, some start with that bullseye dot appearance

i've seen this before

they had to amputate the guy's dick

maybe then the cells will not grow back as fast as the infection dies off

It's a third nipple but on your dick

Having a small dick isn't a medical problem

Well that picture's been photoshopped. It's obvious.

look at the bright side, at least that revolting cancerous growth makes your little feminine penis a bit more masculine

If it's regrowing, it's most likely a plantar wart, caused by HPV, to which there is no cure. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

1.Already tried most wart treatments, they work but only for a brief period of time.
2. Nah
3. Makes no sense with the way its structured
4. Most probable option at this point, id say its the closet that leads to Narnia.
5. Considered a carcinoma, but it wouldnt have been affected a bit by glomobilin and it did so

Im very fucking lost dude lul

I had one of those on the other side of my cock.
I lanced it and squeezed and clear shit came out.
Left it alone for a few weeks and it's gone.

Can confirm
Also checked bro

You have HPV

dude your dick is going through puberty

It literally looks like a cutout of a plantar wart was photoshopped onto your dick.

ye its pretty fucked bro

You'll have to get it excised and genetically tested. There are some companies that specialize in that,

like i said try to remove it in a period of fasting. like begin fasting 3 days prior to the operation, then fast at least for one week after. That way, the infection cannot spread as fast as it dies out, since the cells simply die off and your metabolism will be slower.

Why this? What difference would fasting make?

Looks like a wart to me too OP. One without a timestamp, at that.

You are best doctor

did u disregard it being an std CAUSE UR A FUCKING VIRGIN LMAO

I had a cyst /fat store that grew on my dick when i was a young teenager.
Never went to the dr. Got to the size of a grape before i pierced that shit and the whitest of fatty shit came out and it bled like a mofo.

Healed in 3 or 4 days and never came back. Other than a tiny lump that i csn feel but not see where the sack is still there. will probably come back at aome stagr and i will great my old friend with a needle and tissue once more!

So i guess what im saying is have you tried to remove it Your self?

This. Why didn't the derm send for a biopsy? He may need to just cut deeper

nah dog dont even worry LMAO noone is gonna touch that dick anyway, fatass

>Got to the size of a grape
Shit user, that must have been worrying.

Already had 2 Biopsies. Both literally said the tissue was healthy. One only hinted towards a high percentage of collagen in the tissue, but according to my dermatologist that doesnt cause such a thing.

It's a nipple. Have you tried getting pregnant and milking it?

my guess is they never cut deep enough or only got the top layer. After the surgery they should have sent the deepest layer of skin, then a secondary upper layer. If they didnt get a new derm.

Thanks Sup Forumsro you just gave me the fix I needed
Gimme 9 months

Weird. Must be concerning. I think I'd be worried, at least. Good to know you sought the advice of an actual doctor as well as the "medics" of Sup Forums.

Had one one my dick for over 20 years. When it got big enough i could feel it i would pop it like a blackhead it would go away for awhile then time to repop smell what comes out of it. It is nasty! Hasnt came back in 5 years.

When the baby is born remember when breast feeding in public to make sure people know you have a working nipple on your penis, it's not child abuse.

For me it's a cheloid or a thick scar you sadly developed on you dick. They tend to regrow, you can only made them flat.

The difference being cells will not divide as often, there wont be so many enzymes built in the cell to replicate the virus. this means that the cells containing the virus will die out and the virus will after some time vanish, its concentration even after the fast will be too low for it to have a high probability to be replicated. Its only a hypothesis and it could prolly only work with the help of surgery.

Easy, just cut your dick off.

looks like a cyst.. cut it out user and post pics

So maybe it is just an infected pore? That sounds just about simple enough for a doctor to miss. Although you'd have thought excising it would have solved the problem first time.

Kek.

Actually really good advice. 2nd dermatologist suggested the high collagen hints towards a badly healed scar like in ceasections.

Ofc, its still very fucking weird that I have such a scar on my dick since I was a kid. But eh better than nothing

Hire a hooker and get a blowjob, tell us what happens.

did they recommend antibiotics? do you have other skin problems, op?

Maybe they didnt go deep enough. But i just kept popping mine for many a years and now its gone.

It aint an STD, ive had it since I was 13 (virgin fag) and no woman ive fucked has shown any sign of contagion at all. Ive been with my gf for three yerars and regularly have sexual activity, shes just fine.

should have fasted, would have gone away much faster

Ok, thanks user. Never heard this before, but it seems to make enough intuitive sense that I'd probably try it if I were OP.

That's a good thought, actually. And surgery would probably make it worse if anything.

Got to be worth OP trying this.

I have not taken any antibiotics other than for my surgical extractions to avoid infections. And yes, since very little ive always had warts grow regularly in my hands, elbows etc.

Pop it right now what are you waiting for.

Might be worth popping it and then applying raw honey for a few days.

you might have a genetic disease responsible for excessive warts. Look it up or do a 23&me test to know for sure.

Does any fluid or pus come out of the affected area?

OP here, for all popping related advices, there is nothing to pop. Its just very pale, very rough and hard dermis shaped in a circular form.

Not at all, it doesnt and has never secreted anything.

Time for dr to cut the tip off then. Cause if you cant pop it your fucked jack!

If you woulda popped it instead of letting drs mess with it you woulda been ok.
Black dot in middle was where the infected pore would vent itself and drs blocked it off now.

looks like one hell of a scarred area, im guessing you fapped to much and got friction burn and never let it heal properly, looks like thick scar tissue that has developed a type of callus.

gonna sound weird but i'd say when you have a full day off, get a condom and fill it with moisturizer and wear it on your dick over night or for a good few hours in the day. see if that softens it up, kinda same way you soften calluses

hmmmm, I guess warts are not genetic. So either there is an underlying condition that explains why you are getting warts all the time, or they are not warts.

You said you were tested for HPV, right?

get it checked out by a fucking doctor dude... you are gonna get no help on here

Tree man 2?

Is sounding perhaps more like a cheloid scar then. Do you have red or raised scars anywhere else?

Try washing your underwear with soap once in a while you dirty cunt you're having an allergic reaction

It's an STD I think.

you tried freezing it off with liquid nitrogen?

I upvote Tree man 2 hypothesis

I was, multiple times in different laboratories, came out negative every time.

Eh I can try that shit, if it works it works, if not im a tard sleeping with a condom full of lube

Learn to read tard

No, but I wanna do the 1000 degree knife procedure on it first

Stick it under my rear tire and i will drop a 4 grand holeshot on it and see if that gets it off.

your dick is growing another you.

The solution is simple, OP. Turn it into a sexy girlfriend.

Bless you user, Amen, OP approves

thats a wart bro
just keep freezing the fucker and eventually itll take hold
gonna suck in the meantime but just keep at it

that means you have one of those dicks that grows back. cut the whole thing off and it'll come back bigger and longer.

>wanna do the 1000 degree knife procedure on it first
If it is a keloid (cheloid?) scar, this is likely to make it worse.

It's a side effect of having massive weight and possible diabetes, cut your diet down and you'll have a chance to save your dick.

>How to get a dick in advertising

Yes keep doing this and soon you'll have a collection of your own dicks and you can give them as gifts to people

Blooper?

>WebMD

can't be tree man if no HPV though. Can you post a picture of your other "warts" on your arms?

plantar warts tend to recur. try a different physician, maybe biopsy the tissue? is there a central depression or an umbilicated structure? can't tell bcs of resolution

Cat chews

>no arms
can't get any sexier than that

Bless you son. another OP approval stamp

Thats a wart man
Damn that sucks, theyll have to cut a chunk out of your dick

OP here, let it meme everybody, already got most of the info i needed

Thanks to all the Sup Forumsros that contributed

it's too late bro, gotta cut your dick off

>dermatoLOGist

I have an Ingrown hair on my nut sack that looks like that kinda, but you already said you had surgery and it regrew, so Idk man

Definitely not a wart. Looks like a cyst. You can pop them sometimes but they will grow back unless you get the capsule that encases the cyst. You say it's been "surgically removed twice". Did they just drain it? If they had actually opened it up properly there'd be a scar.

Go see a different dermatologist or plastic surgeon. They will need to open it, drain it, and remove all capsule material.

this is what happens when you have relations with niggers

its MRSA its a staph infection... sorry dude thats permanent you gotta keep clean to not get any more.