When I post on a board and I'm on lte does that mean people around me have been banned?

When I post on a board and I'm on lte does that mean people around me have been banned?

wut

Oh fug let's try again kinda stoned

When I post using LTE like phone data and the board tellls me my ip has been banned does that mean a local using their phone got banned?

Bump serious question

i know this thing happens in large dorm buildings. 1 person gets banned in the building then others who do nothing are banned.

called a IP range ban

Suburban neighborhood

put your phone on airplane mode for 30 seconds to a minute then take it off

Gonna try it

it'll work. anytime I'm gonna post something even remotely sketchy I go on mobile data cuz I can just do that lol

OH shit. Has happened to me. Used to work at convenient store. Would always get a message saying I've been banned for ban evasion.

Didnt work

Is there less likelihood you'll be monitored?

I think it makes thier job harder posting so they go around blocking towers at a time?

Op here I think through your router less traffic

I'm retarded it's just two of us here

there are 6 posters mang

Fug I'm not kidding anyone I'm toasted, must have been page number or sum shit

android?

No linux faggot

Bamp

I'm here.

wat

Checked
How I get unban from LTE, when dindu nuffin?

After ban message I just post again and it's usually good.

Idk man. Did you try turning it off and on again?

This happen a lot tho on an off

You see that ludicrous display last night ?

What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?

I already know what happened to Mr. Krabs' mom. Back in July, um Mr. Krabs' mom went to jail for nine less years for grounding Mr. Krabs. And now Eugene Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three of his nephews. You know three nephew Crabs that look like Eugene Krabs in Spongebob episode Stanley S. SquarePants. Well i want you to help me realize that it's illegal to punish someone. And i feel strongly about disciplining children, that it's illegal to discipline someone and punish someone. I feel strongly, I'm concerned about other children okay? I'm concerned about other people. I'm glad that mom and dad don't punish me. I'm glad they don't 'cause I'm nice. I'm glad they don't punish me. My mom and dad are great parents okay? I still think it's illegal to punish someone. So, just like what happened in spongebob episode mid life crustacean. Mr. Krabs got punished by his mom, for stealing her bloomers. Which is illegal to punish someone. Mr. krabs is an adult so he should not get punished. Once you're an adult you don't have to be punished by your parents ok? I just know that okay? So Mr. Krabs got nine -- No no no no no no no no no no no no no. Betsy Krabs got nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. Official sentence took place October 5th, and they determined that her sentence is gonna be nine less years. And you know what's probably gonna happen after Mr. Krabs' mom gets out of prison? She's gonna get checked into a psych ward, announced crazy and she's probably gonna get out in a lot less times than that. Then she's probably gonna come out and do the same thing again. And then what? You're gonna sentence her for nine less years in prison again? Well who cares, because Betsy Krabs is getting nine less years in prison for grounding Mr. Krabs. So Mr. Krabs is taken to foster care to live with Squidward and three nephew crabs.

How frequently? I'd get a few bans a day at least.

Thing about Arsenal is, they always try an walk it in.

Yeah it is true.