/brit/

>David Cameron is great-great-grandson of Emile Levita, a German Jewish financier and a direct descendant of Renaissance scholar Elia Levita. Through Levita, Cameron is a descendant of the Levites, who themselves claim to be descended from Moses. His wife, Cameron's great-great-grandmother, was a descendant of the wealthy Danish Jewish Rée family on her father's side.

edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWVt8ClcnYI
twitter.com/DaveMilbo/status/867510314463408129
youtube.com/watch?v=mAKJUUfoSWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape

hate kikes and muslims

love rorkes and kikes, hate sheeds and commies

which would you rather live near you?

Not too fond of Native Europeans

drupomf

Thoughts on a philosophy degree?

kikes if they aren't in any position of power

don't like being alive

>love rorkes
>and kikes

>love kikes
>hate commies

Really powers my peanuts

its our world goy, we just permit you to live in it until we don't need you anymore

How are flights to Europe so cheap lads? Mad that I can fly return to Paris, Stockholm, Berlin or Barcelona so the same price as a new vidya.

The normies in work seem to be going on cheap city breaks around the continent every other weekend

>I'm certainly opposed to Wahhabism/Salafism and any influence of Islam in government or the public sphere.
you're effectively opposed to islam

Miss me yet?

it's almost as if you live close to them

Philosophy is one of those things that can be done in your free time lad

Because the planes are packed fucking full of people and there's WAY less tax inside the EU. A huge amount of long haul flight cost is from tax. They say it's because 'muh environment' but they're just lining their pockets.

good for wiping an arse after a poo and not much else

good lad

only degree that can't be are worth doing

What's a good degree then

Want to go back and do a degree

Comp Sci? Business?

wish i worked on wall street

instead i'm neet

magna carta was a mistake

miss dave and miliband lads

rorkes aren't stormbabbies, newfag. rorkes are british imperialists and jews had a very important role in the british empire.

and not all jews were commies. marx himself was a jew but he hated jews. plenty of jews are like ayn rand, rothbard or friedman.

>any influence of Islam in government
Lol. Islam is the government. Muhammad was not like Jesus, who claimed to have an other-worldy kingdom. Muhammad himself is considered the first Caliphate (King) of Islam. As soon as Muhammad died, his nephews went about creating Earthly kingdoms, and from these come the branches of Sunni and Shia.

DO

NOT

TO

IT

Still seems too cheap to make sense. I could literally fly to Prague cheaper for less than it would cost me to get a train to London

this
jews are everywhere
modern israel is basically fascist
stop blaming jews

Fine by me, I don't care one jot about religion.

Every single muslim country mixes Islam in politics, it's impossible not to. They ALL kill blasphemers, homosexuals, adulterers, all state law. Women second class citizens, public execution. Knowing all this, why would you care if israel, a country which does not do these things, and is a first world functional society, is absorbing countries where injustice is praised by all?

Snap

>the prime example of a commie that isn't a jew is a commie that was a jew
screeching

What's the term for already having an existing viewpoint on a topic?

For example, someone already having a bias against Donald Trump so it's hard to discuss Trump with them without them shutting your ideas out

You guys have a lot of hot air

youtube.com/watch?v=sWVt8ClcnYI

started watching this beno kid fuck around in old debilitated lifts in creepy looking buildings but in a newer video he sneaked into a very fancy hotel. he should do more videos like that. his chances of dying are a lot lower.

i think its called "rorke"

confirmation bias

bias

business isn't a bad degree even though autismos will ree the fuck out, out of it

it'll get you far in the public sector.

Vapemail arrives today. Much excite.

post predictions for the future

i predict that regular grunt soldiers will be replaced by robots, and the majority of humans who see combat will be special forces only

enjoyed this post

Holy fuck, snap

big fan of secular arab nationalists

>working in the public sector

can't think of a more runtoid thing a person could lower themselves to

alri lads
gf broke up with me today
all ive eaten is an apple and i can't sleep
wat do

that's already happened/happening

>They ALL kill blasphemers, homosexuals, adulterers, all state law
That's not the case in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Albania, Bosnia, Lebanon, Central Asia and others. I'm well aware plenty of them hold reactionary views, and that must be combated.
>Knowing all this, why would you care if israel, a country which does not do these things, and is a first world functional society, is absorbing countries where injustice is praised by all?
Israel does not oppress Palestine on the basis of religion, but rather nationality, socioeconomics, ethnicity and political autonomy.
Hamas can rot, but Fatah and the PFLP are fine by me.

can you smoke with your arsehole? like can you put a lit ciggie halfway in your arse and suck in, then fart out smoke?

things I judge a lad for:

the way he smokes a cig
what he drinks
his football ability
his height
how many black friends he has
if he wears stupid shit like tops spammed with Miami or something

Just anything you're interested in that you can't do in your free time. I did microbiology because of how technical it is and because it was something I was interested in that I also happened to be good at in school. Then again there is only so much you can learn from books. Compsci and business would be worthwhile. But you might want to hang around Sup Forums for a bit before settling on the former though.

I predict that Europeans will become a minority in their own nations and they will all be ravaged with cultural dysfunction and the inability to accomplish anything of note. In short, European history is over. I predict that the Chinese will be the first to begin truly exploring space. I predict that the Earth's environment will collapse shortly after these things.

Never really got this term. Maybe someone can explain it to me. It's basically like saying, you were right and there is now new evidence you were right but because this new evidence came to light after you made your mind up that makes it meaningless. People on the right and left use the term very loosely.

some pro-muslim bullshit in the 'trending' section on youtube
right underneath it in my recommended section, is a hitler documentary

aahhh yes

kill yourself, that'll teach her

don't reply to it

what about law

have a wank

think about the limitless oceans of females out there that could now potentially suck your dick without moral restraint.

my buds and i would suck each other's farts when were kids so i assume smoke would be no different

not gay though just experimenting

edgy opinion i hold: god isn't real

link the documentary, lad

Snap

if you aren't going to be the best at a top uni, don't bother. it will be impossible to find a related job otherwise

it's 2017
the edgy opinion would be believing in god

unless you are non-white

too many staceys take it nowadays

still has some prestige about it but literally everyone has it

it's also semi-difficult

and you need to go to a top uni

>Africans destroying fire hydrants in Paris

fascinating country

"It confirms my preconceived expectations and biases, therefore it is right"

Snap

twitter.com/DaveMilbo/status/867510314463408129

i'm actually one of the few white americans left

fucking leafs

next door neighour's kid has left his nerf gun on his lawn for so long i'm tempted to steal it

finders keepers right?

So the idea is they don't question the evidence properly because it fits their narrative? I mean just because it confirms my preconceived expectations doesn't also make it wrong.

don't lie beaner

Imagine her being your gf

Still, Hamas exists and has mass support there, and it is a fundamental religious shit hole filled with Muslims. There is literally no reason to defend it, regardless of Israels reasons for absorbing it.

what the fuck is "snap?"

youtube.com/watch?v=mAKJUUfoSWA
i haven't watched it

>dominion
>of canada
creasing

Snap

Why didn't they just print a fucking new one

unironically would

snap

same

As if anyone in this thread who isn't a bender wouldn't

they literally used squid ink in those days. it was expensive

snap

The increasing penalization of poverty is a response to social insecurity; a result of public policy that weds the "invisible hand" of the market to the "iron fist" of the penal state.

Theres two uses, consecutive post numbers (47 and 48) in the same thread or consecutive flags that aren't from the general (yanks, canadians in /brit/, brits in /cum/ etc)

oh dear

haha it's real
fucking leaves

as the creator of snap i have to tell you you're doing it wrong

can only use it when the two JF in a row have MATCHING flags

like so
snap

Snap

What is this squeaky shit

Thi is shit imo. It tells a broad view of his early life, but doens't focus on the nitty-gritty. Also, it doesn't focus a lot on his early visions