How can white men compete with this?

How can white men compete with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-worlds-longest-penis-now-11730050?ICID=ref_fark
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that Andy Sixx's legendary log of shit?

Certain tests that come back as “negative”, pro-tip it’s an aids test

just by having a pretty cock.

I love cocks that reach just above the knee..yeah I'm strange.

Paychecks

you can't, so stop trying. you will never be able to satisfy a white woman the way a black man can. they were made for each other. so just stick to video games, basement life, and dying a single childless NEET. it's your destiny as a white male.

>How can white men compete with this?

By having no parole officer or upcoming criminal trials?

Having a job?

Im not "white" and Im not black ... but my ability to fuck for over 90 minutes leave me without any worries at all

I have always wondered, How are they such fast runners?

Seriously if they have a huge penis like this flapping around in their pants, wouldn’t that cause drag?

Lena, plz

Normal women who aren't disgusting nigger lovers wouldn't want a dick that big to wreck their cunts

By winning in literally every single category

white men dont steal

That’s actually a pretty nice looking cock user

Stop trying, you're just embarrassing yourself

This.

Women generally just prefer black men when they are young and horny. as they get more mature and stop caring about sex and instead want a guy with a job who can take care of them financially, they become more interested in white guys

> Calling "pretty" a cut benis

Well they can't outrun the K9 unit..

S-sting?

There's nothing to compete, what's good about only being able to get the tip of your cock getting sucked only?
What's good about being able to only put 1/4 of your dick in her pussy?

Inb4 white guys fucking black faggots up the ass webm'$

>Stop trying, you're just embarrassing yourself

Niggers have no sense of shame.

By owning the worlds wealth, politics, governments, higher educations, jobs, and materialistic toys. I'll take being white with a 6" penis and a dad who got me into UBC with his connections and will secure a job for me when I graduate over a black man with a 11" penis that will live his life on ~17,000$ a year. It seriously is a fair trade off on my mind. Big penises buy 7/10 girls, money and careers get the 10/10 women.

Fat women take it all

simple really

Is it already time for OP to start shering his love for black cocks?

Well the quadraped has more legs and is closer to the ground, so it makes sense

You're way off, dude.

Bet you'll be right back here on Friday night saying the same shit.

It's honestly sad how little some of you know about women.

Not all women have a scat fetish

You missed the point. Great job

Don't Jews actually own all that though? White guys are at best middle management.

By not being black

Some sort of shitted.com and andy sixx meme cross over?

This

jews/whites/saudis yes

Are you the guy who thinks white people are sandniggers?

Photoshop

No that's me lol

With jobs, money, and stable households

And sandniggers could freaking buy you nowdays

can you guys go spam this on Sup Forums or something? black dicks don't belong on Sup Forums.

Show my credit score

How to compete? By being able to get a real hard-on that a woman can use...

nigger.spam

WE

By having jobs and clean criminal records.

ONE JOB DUBS MAN

Easy. It’s fake. Photoshopped.

My dong is like 40x the size of your baby dick, little man. LMAO.

Is this you OP?
Those are some ugly chicks if so

The one on the left looks like a 5,000 year old witch.
The one on the right looks like Gretel.
That means the black guy is Hanzel!

Credit.. that white people money

By making it an IQ competition?

That is a penis pumped cock, it cant even get erect anymore because of the pumps abuse. Youll never see that thing stand up on its own like a real member.

You mad, black bois?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-worlds-longest-penis-now-11730050?ICID=ref_fark

that guys isn't white
he stretched his cock cus he insecure cus black bois have it bigger
now its destroyed and cant even fap
stay mad jew cock

Well, since niggers base their entire value on dick size, this spic has them BTFO. Stay mad, nigger faggot.

Wow that is a really bad photoshop

With my big fat bank account and solid investments and retirement plan. Don’t forget the bennys.

! african vodu zombie of competition you are a spiritual blasphemy which haunts this planet until ended , you are bad and not worth existing , you deprive females of beauty , including the vaginal g-spot lining , and more damage to yourself and others , africans are bad !

Look, the bottom line is she can fuck who ever she wants because I'm the one that buys her dresses and feeds her when she's hungry.

... at the end of the day

You can literally see the crazy in this bitches eyes.

Good credit and actually being what women want

Oh she wants your credit, just not your cock. Don't worry, we will still get to pay for all her shit.

How? food stamps? Ur incompetent and irrelevant, only a skin color with no substance.

I'm white, im just welcoming of our black overlords. I'd gladly work all day while a black king fucks my wife all day.