Do you wanna go to heaven tonight?

Do you wanna go to heaven tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no thanks

Bwahahahaha what is this? I have never seen these before god damn this shits fucking funny. Please post more. I'm nearly pissing my pants because of this.
A log of shit and a throat i swear i could never think of that. It's so random lol. Why hasnt the rest of the internet found out about this yet

yes bb u should have come over

BOSTONLOGGER!!!!1!!1!!!1!!!!!
Oh jesus lololololol

Andy's logs are tasteless and stinky. No thanks.

I started this sliding down your throat shit and now everyone is jumping on the bandwagon. Fuck off.

Heresy

MICROLOGS ITS LIKE INFOWARS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
INSTEAD OF ALEX JONES YOU COULD JUST CALL IT ALEX LOG
HAHAHAHAHA

FUCKING SLIDERMAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
BECAUSE SHIT SLIDES
HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING EPIC

I DONT GET THIS ONE ITS NOT FUNNY I MISS THE OLD THREADS THESE ARE JUST BORING
1/10 unoriginal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
NOW THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!

I need to be honest i have been lying this entire time. None of these are even remotely funny. I don't think you should kill yourself because you are probably already dead inside and this is the only thing you have that gives you recognition. You have figured out negative attention is still attention like a five year old child. Your proud of the fact that you post these boring unoriginal pictures and people recognize you because of it. You have nothing better to do all day than collect your neet bucks and post on an anonymous board. I wonder how your mental health is. Do you see yourself as a recognized person because you identify yourself with these images. Are you so socially stunted that the mere idea of going outside overwhelms you. Is your anxiety so crippling that your stuck frozen ? You know there is more to life that you have yet to discover. I hope that you never find that out and die living in fear of the world

What's your favorite thing to do too ease the anxiety that dominates your life?

When your at you most depressed do you like to think about hurting yourself or harming others?

When was the last time you washed your clothes?

Grow up.
Throat Andy's logs

Not the poster your replying to,

But oxycodone worked for me for awhile until it cost too much money and I had to go on suboxone. Kek

When you were younger what did you dread the most. What absolutely destroyed you every single day?

A four from a one

Lol i was a heroin addict for about 5 or so years preaching to the choir

Do you hate being alone and the dread being around other people?

When was the last time you went outside

Sometimes i break down and lay in bed all day too depressed to move

I've been homeless from 18-24. Have you ever been homeless

Half than sixx but less then 2

I hate who i am and the person i am becoming

Nothing will ever be the same and i have experienced the best part if my life already

Dump

I dont ever want to put myself in the same situation i was in. I was vulnerable and i got taken advantage of. I lost nothing and that was all i had. You took away a piece of me that didn't exist

I have no control

Log is love

Log is life

Love is log

Im trying to just make it through everyday but i dont think i can go any longer everyday is the same i wake up and its like the day is over already

Start logposting, maybe that will help

it does feel pretty good logposting

anyone else wanna suck a log of shit out of Andy's asshole?

I do

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEE knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

>know your meme