What is the gayest (or most bisexual) thing you've ever done?

what is the gayest (or most bisexual) thing you've ever done?

I wore panties all day and then toyed my ass on chaturbate, but that's only the gayest thing Ive done today. Also, Im not a trap, cd or sissy. The worst part is theyre my panties, I bought em.

touched my friend penis

would any1 want to read a few paragraphs describing the gayest things ive done involving 2 friends from my childhood

sucking your moms dick.

she's got a nice dick, you're lucky

For a moment I thought you were the OP of that pic...

I've done a lot of gay shit. Just posted this in another thread but it 404'd

>Late at night, more like early morning, around 2AM or so. Bored, nothing else to do, so I go for a walk
>Feeling a little horny, there's this spot somewhat out of the way I know of, quiet and secluded, close to my place
>Figure why not, it's probably unlocked, and maybe a truck driver will show up, given how late it is
>See a parked cop car
>Ok, i'll go in, do a shit and leave. Shitting isn't illegal, right?
>Walk in, a cop is standing at the urinal, not pissing, just standing there
>Give him a friendly smile and nod as I head for the cubicle, nervous out of my mind
>He smiles back, shows me his cock. Nice and fat, hard as a rock
>Heartbeat intensifies
>I head into cubicle, don't lock door after me
>He follows, waves his cock in my face
>I ask him if he is sure
>He pushes his cock towards my mouth
>I start sucking, i can hear his duty belt rattling, his radio quietly
>Instantly explode my load into the toilet bowl, bury my nose into his zipper
>I didn't leave any stains on his uniform, because I have respect for it
>He cums a fair bit, I swallow it all, make sure his cock is as clean as I can get it
>He gives me a thumbs up and leaves
>I still jerk off thinking about it

You sound like fun little slut.

>>I didn't leave any stains on his uniform, because I have respect for it
LMFAO

About a year ago I matched with a tranny on tinder. I fucked her in the back of my car.

I matched with her again today and im trying to fuck her again. It makes me rock solid thinking about it

had sex with a dude

Sent dick pics to some twink on snapshat

Sucked tons of dudes off.
Had multiple dudes fuck me in a train.
Fuck old guys.
Take HRT and became a trap.

Posted in this thread.

the moment you said dudes fuck you in a train. and you fuck old guys i knew you where headed for HRT. no self respect so you try to change yourself into something you can respect. trans people are so dumb and simle

fapped to this pic

Let a dude tie me up, toy my ass, throatfuck me and then cum inside me after like two hours of anal play and sex.

>her

Got drunk and a trap touched my bare penis. I didn't know it was a trap but my friend did. I was hammered and a little upset my friend didn't tell me at the time and found out weeks later.

fucking this guys girl and he got under her and licked her while fucked her and licked me too

lmao *cop whips out enormous throbbing cock*

I used to jerk off with my cousin a lot when we were like 13. I let him put it in my butt once but didn't like it.

you like it?

Meet an older guy weekly who sucks my cock and swallows. He wants to rim me and have me fuck him soon.

Pretending to be asleep while being sucked off by a faggot. I blame sexual deprivation. Cause imo homosexuality is a result of mental illnes. And yes i regret.

Have a 4-some with 3 girls. They were all bi.

kind of sort of fucked a crosser dresser, could not cum ( was incredibly drunk) i also jacked him off. looking at it in retrospective i do not regret it, and don't really feel gay or ashamed, would do it again but with a more feminine looking person

When I was younger everyone on the soccer team would squeeze eachother's man tits

also i think i am just a degenerate, i like feet and want to lick a girl's asshole

sucked off my friend and took his cock up my ass on several occasions

Sure