I often enjoy pooping and then taking my freshly pinched turds and placing them underneath my bitchy aunt's couch...

I often enjoy pooping and then taking my freshly pinched turds and placing them underneath my bitchy aunt's couch cushions. I ensure that before I release these secretions from my bowels, I drink heavily and consume copious amounts of spicy, greasy Mexican food. Typically, the poop comes out to be a dazzling hue of brownish gold with a tint of neon green. Within my fecal matter, you can see undigested peppers and sometimes a corn kernel or two. So, once this masterpiece has escaped my gaping anus, I place it safely under the cushions. Deep within, where no one will find it unless they happen to lose the TV remote. The goal is for the pewpy to ferment and attract local fauna and flora. Once my cunt of an aunt discovers my turd, it should be blanketed in maggots, fungi, and other foul organisms. Before finding it, the stink will permeate her home. She will wonder to herself "my gosh, what is that reeky smell? Must be my stupid son's gym socks,,,,again" and she will nag my cousin about cleanliness and hygiene. Little do either of them know that my cousin's gross socks aren't the culprit- it's my pewpy that will wreck havoc upon this household! The smell will only get worse, and my unpleasant aunt will search the house in hopes that it's just an expired food item or a dead animal that the cat brought in. It will only be discovered when she loses the TV remote. She will stare down at my rank abomination of excrement and will, likely, blame my cousin or one of his doofus friends for pulling a vicious prank. She will NEVER suspect me.

you are a god amongst men user

Godspeed user

Thanks guys. I normally would never think to do something like this, but my aunt is such a raging cunt and I feel 0 remorse. I'll definitely do it again.

kek

wow OP what a truly shitty thing to do.

holy crap

how many courics was it OP?

bless you

Everyone of you are nasty as fuck. Still playing with your shit tf is wrong with you...did you ever grow up

checked

Dead, forced meme.

i'm confused... what did your aunt doo that would invoke such a revenge-like-thing?

She called me a fag.

she needs her throat clogged

The only flaw in your plan is that cushions get moved round a lot, this not having the major effect your looking for. Maybe hide the goods under the seat cushion or stick it to the underneath of the couch if that’s not possible.

please stay on topic user this is about logs

That's dog shit not human shit. Abort thread is bamboozle

Bump.

Special kind of person