New confessions thread since the last 404'd

New confessions thread since the last 404'd

right now I'm watching a 19 year old girl sleep. I do most nights. She doesn't know about it.

once when I was a kid maybe 5 or 6 my mom walked in on me eating my friend out. mother was not happy.

cam? roommate? family?

Im asexual, always have been, don't want to change that. That being said I'm in love with my best friend and I'd love to be in a romantic relationship with him. He's cute, kind, and funny. I don't think he would understand that I'm not interested in sex so if I confessed to him he'd probably get a bit distant which I dread the thought of.

cam. never met her, just in love and obsessed with her.

I'm using heroin recreationally, and I don't think I'll get addicted.

are you like a landlord or something? how do you have a secret cam?!

tried that.
doesn't work if you use for more than a couple days in a row.

I know that feel. im not very sexual either, I want it when I want it and that's it. im fine getting myself off, my boyfriends are always surprised.

I didn't place the cam, I just have control over it now. I fell in love with her and needed more. Now I can see her which helps.

nice

i always wanted a gf like this but that would still let me fuck them. i have a fetish for the girl being uninterested. difficult to find or get a girl to play along with

would you be hurt if he fucked other people while in a romantic relationship with you?

story of my life man. when they wanted to I would let them, always on my stomach though cause that's how I like it. I never found one like you. kek

it was always easier to just find a girl that was ok with drunk passed out sleep sex or wouldnt mind if i roofied her

Guy that blew the on duty cop reporting.

passed out sex is fun, I've been roofd before, that was not fun.

I didn't have a chance to reply to that! story?

I grew up with divorced parents and step sisters around my age. When me and the one closest to my age where kids, we would constantly act like we were dating. We would cuddle, kiss each other (on the cheeks, we were too pussy to do the lips), flirt with each other, etc. Is that normal for step siblings around the same age?

we never used legit roofies, usually benadryl or a narcotic and alcohol

oh okay kek

I have a really huge fetish with overfeminine girls with hot bodys and childish behavior.

I don't think so. We've talked about things that he's done before and the only time I get the slightest but jealous is when he mentions something along the lines of cuddling, holding hands, kiss, etc. I would love to cuddle and kiss and be close like that but I have zero interest in taking it sexual (I say kiss but that's where I draw the line. No making out/further). We already sleep together on occasion but we each hug different sides of his bed. I'm scared that if he found out how I felt he'd end that and possibly the friendship.

I cum on my daughter when she sleeps and sell video to mates at work

Greentext?
Age?

I have a penis yet my friends think I'm a woman

I wasted most of my life and I'm not likely to achieve my life goals
and I'm a virgin

I lost my virginity to a policewoman, it was fun.

all consensual and planned but I was underage.

i was a virgin when I started dating my wife. ten years on I feel like I missed out on the casual scene even though I turned pussy down due to "values"

Once i jerk me off in a bus

f6faq434Cutie2

???

that makes sense. kissing can be sexual or romantic.

>I'm scared that if he found out how I felt he'd end that and possibly the friendship.
its hard to tell with that. a relationship without sex can be tricky to navigate, but you can always back out by saying its 'like a brother' or similar. it's more like a really deep friendship in some ways.

also if you're okay with taking nudes for him despite getting nothing out of it yourself that cant hurt.

V

Well, i don't understand. But thanks user

it's not vola

>Late at night, more like early morning, around 2AM or so. Bored, nothing else to do, so I go for a walk
>Feeling a little horny, there's this spot somewhat out of the way I know of, quiet and secluded, close to my place
>Figure why not, it's probably unlocked, and maybe a truck driver will show up, given how late it is
>See a parked cop car
>Ok, i'll go in, do a shit and leave. Shitting isn't illegal, right?
>Walk in, a cop is standing at the urinal, not pissing, just standing there
>Give him a friendly smile and nod as I head for the cubicle, nervous out of my mind
>He smiles back, shows me his cock. Nice and fat, hard as a rock
>Heartbeat intensifies
>I head into cubicle, don't lock door after me
>He follows, waves his cock in my face
>I ask him if he is sure
>He pushes his cock towards my mouth
>I start sucking, i can hear his duty belt rattling, his radio quietly
>Instantly explode my load into the toilet bowl, bury my nose into his zipper
>I didn't leave any stains on his uniform, because I have respect for it
>He cums a fair bit, I swallow it all, make sure his cock is as clean as I can get it
>He gives me a thumbs up and leaves
>I still jerk off thinking about it

Niiice user. Did she do it in uniform? Either way, that is awesome. I love corrupt cops, if you catch my drift.

code pass

Bless me father for I have dinner.
I got absolution from getting vengeance on all of my enemies.

>He gives me a thumbs up and leaves
lolol man gay shit sounds fun. too bad its gay af and your going to hell

Too bad hell is made up just to keep you in line like a good sheep

not in uniform, but I did use her cuffs on her a few times. she was very, very sub.

i feel like my friends and family dont know the real me. Im the edgy weird guy in all of my groups but they dont know how fucking weird i actually am. I dream of being a warlord and killing and pillaging and raping shit. and i jerk it to craziest fucking shit imaginable. sometimes i just want to be a latex gimp for some teen whore who makes me eat only liquid food and eventually sells me to a gay couple or a tranny. im also secretly very sexually turned on by my best friends ex and shes coming over tmrw and im probably going to fuck her and then ask her to put her toe in my ass.

most people think im just a well built nerd

Lucky boy

welp I'm at a dead end too

i'm in love with a coworker. we;re both married to other people and have kids.

Volacode

I dinnered too..

is she in love with you? or doesn't know you exist?

Forgot to mention he's also straight (as far as I'm aware) and I'm male. I'm bi in terms of who I'm romantically attracted to although my oneitis makes it hard to think of someone else the way I think of him. I'd love to know how open he'd be too the idea of being in a relationship with me since we've never explicitly talked about sexuality but I feel that if I asked and he wasn't okay with it then at that point I'm backed into a corner and I can't stay in the closet.

This one time I told a girl that I was 25... But I'm actually 30. I feel like such a creep...

>30
suuuure.

...okay... 31... But close enough... R--right?

>ask her to put a toe in my ass
please make a thread letting us know how that went

that's an entire trip around the sun, nothing about it is close.

Well I'm sorry I don't have a fucking spaceship like some people on here

yeah she is.

one time I jerked off on a passed out chick. she woke up and asked if someone spilled milk on her, I looked around at everyone else and we all said "no". I still see her from time to time.

well you have that going for you.

anyone who is anyone has a spaceship... where the fuck have you been!?

yeah, that makes it riskier. you can be close as fuck but telling him your interest is romantic could reframe it pretty badly in his head.

ive asked her before and she said shed help me out with my fetishes so i dont think itd be too weird. when she broke up with my bff, me and her got drunk and talked about all the sexual things we would do and she was down to basically dress me up a like a girl and make me fuck myself with a dildo infront of her and two of her friends (who think im hot). totally want to make this happen in the future especially if there is some piss drinking involved

Mining bitcoin. I've been busy.

yeah we spend all day together at work. coffee, work, lunch, work. i moved my desk to beside hers and no one said anything. its weird everyone at work accepts it

Will you share some for science?

good god man, how many fets do you have

sploosh

this happens a lot. people want to preserve the status quo and office romances are very common in the corporate world (most sexual harassment lawsuits happen between coworkers who've had previous consensual sex). have you guys fucked yet?

that's because everyone at work wishes they had a side piece

lol basically if i wasnt good looking and /fit/ id be that stereotypical dumpster pervert who asks girls to sniff their panties.

honestly as long as it doesnt involve children or incest-im down to at least try it. i spent a year dating a heroin addict and ate her shitty ass when she would nod out. she got mad at me for stealing a bag of coke from her and made one of her other boyfriends lock me in a trashcan for like 10 hours. then she made me eat some mcdonalds fries that were in the trash so he would let me out. that was the hottest thing of my life, i wish she made me suck his dick or something tho.

bump

raeped sis

you are a goddamned degenerate. love it.

eek

Confession: I singlehandedly 404'ed the last confession thread. AMA

booooo you suck.

how does all that trap dick taste?

Like penis... I don't know what I expected...

i got loads of more stories, i might make a degenerate thread

I bet you take it like a bitch

I would lurk that thread.

All the girls that have allowed me the honor of tasting their dicks have told me I have mad skillz so ha. Who's the bitch now? Check and mate.

how? was wondering wtf happened to it

>girls
>dicks

I'm a mad Sup Forums hacker. When I'm not mining bitcoin and showing off my 13 inch cock, I'm shutting down threads I don't like.

still you, faggot.

>fake news

I fake news your
>fake news
check and mate.

Pics or it didn't happen

i like dem digits son
>checked

I bet you do. Admire away

Dubs, Trips, Dubs.
What are you some kind of Sup Forums god?

I'm gonna sound like such a /r9k/ fag but here goes
I've been talking with this really nice girl for awhile and we really click. Here's the problem she's into really dominant guys who take charge in bed and I've never done that before in my life and I don't know how to. I even told her about my depression that I had for some time and she was totally okay with it. I like her so much and want to make her happy but I'm so beta shit I don't know how. Help me Sup Forums

I told you motherfuckers that I'm a Sup Forums hacker. Believe it

Eusabia r u in this thread? Is girl from vola real? Share with the Sup Forumsros

youll figure it out once you have her naked. guys naturally dominate women, youll be fine

started it, go bump

>>
?