Awwwwww Sweeties, why is your president so thin skinned...

Awwwwww Sweeties, why is your president so thin skinned? Whats the matter was he a sweet little special snowflake who got triggered by a comedy writer? AHAHAHAH

>flag
>your president

I feel bad for those comedians whose entire careers are dependent on the antics of Donald Trump

>shit talk someone
>gets surprised when they block you
Are liberals this stupid?

Trump literally writes the material for them, if anything they'll get lazy.

normies~~~~~~

They were already washed up hacjs who made their careers off of making fun of Bush.

Trump is a premature caricature of himself. Trying to parody him is a desperate attempt to relive the prime of their careers.

i dont think he actually cares m8
chill

>Trump shills who spent 2 years crying about how whiny SJWs are and their need of safe spaces are now the whiners with safe spaces

Really makes you think.

>canadian leader

>verified account

Literally who are these people? I guess twitter will give anyone a verification these days.

Is Trump whining about wanting safe space?

she's lost her only claim to fame

no doubt she will spend the rest of the week crying and losing sleep over it

Stick to history you understand, Vlad.

She's a known anti-Trump shill who spams all of his posts. Good riddance.

He's not the President of most of the country, he's the President of the welfare queens.

>rich states voted for hillary and poor ones voted for trump
woah

this is literally the first time anyone has ever told me this

does anyone else know?

>shill

Fuck off pol

>comedy writer?
>comedy writer
>comedy
>writer

I don't want your taco, Martinez.

New Mexicans are embarrassing the southwest

>blocking someone = safe space
only a libtard would equate the two

If you block them from entering your space that by definition makes it a safe space. I know yank conservatives are a special breed of retard but you cant even understand basic words lmao.

It's not a safe space because he can still be harassed by someone with a different name.

>effing

i dont think drumpf bothers banning. im sure theres some new guy whos in charge of his twitter account.

>"he banned me!"

this sounds like another self-obsessed delusional amerifat. in reality nobody cares about you

I

VOTED

BERNIE