Sup Sup Forumstards, I cry almost every night because of the miserable, lonely life I lead...

Sup Sup Forumstards, I cry almost every night because of the miserable, lonely life I lead. I guess reality finally caught up to me. Even though I've got everything else, I'm alone. Should I get help or will it pass? I'm not sure if I can hold it in anymore. Everyday I'm reminded of what a fucking miserable loser I am just by talking to friends. Fuck.

So, therapy? or give it time and just try to mend shit myself?

Cheer up

You've hurt me ;/

its all better now

The thing is that for the most part depression never really goes away. The trick is to keep working at what makes you happy. It is not easy but you are not alone, the worlds fucked and I find that most people are closer to breaking than you would think.

it will pass; have you tried eating breakfast? Breakfast is magical

How alone are you, mentally and literally? You mentioned friends

Stoner sloth. Lol.

Nah in all srsness many of us are depressed. Even when I'm winning there is a part of me that is shouting to myself what a piece of shit I am for having done the things I've done. I chamber my gun almost every day and think about the quick route, but I really have much to live for so I should just go on and wait until my life is more consistently rewarding. I know it will be some day.

Beating depression is hard and it takes a lot of effort to get out of that mind set. You are going to have to force your self to go out and try to make your self happy it wont happen on its own. Therapy could help but in the end you are in control of what you do. So be depressed or actually go and do what you know you need to do but have been to slack ass to do.

alone in the sense that when I go home, I have nothing. There's smiles and laughter with "friends" and there are some girls, the one I want is taken though and so when I come home I realize what a fucking failure I am. I achieved so much and have so little. It's just fucking sad. Nothing more to it. It's pathetic and I know it. It hurts.

I completely agree, I know exactly what I need to do and how to do it. But it almost seems pointless, as if I don't want to do it and yet I come home and whine and cry like a bitch because I didn't. Maybe that's what it is. I should force myself to do things like that, even if I don't enjoy it?

Alternatively, maybe I'm just mentally ill and find reasons to cry and am doing this to myself on purpose. I don't know anymore.

Lucky you. You can cry. I cant but i would. Fuck me by big nigger anal dildo:(

You checked all the right boxes and did what you were told but surprise there are guys like me that are just smarter, better gifted, naturally born to lead beta bitches like you so shut the fuck up and get back to work you little whiney bitch

Take Xanax and whatever stimulants you need to get you through the day. Don't take antidepressants. Be the emotionless beast you were meant to be!

Haha you're not smarter. You probably worry about money and/or how to please women. Pathetic. Get out of here with your arrogance, I've put people on ice like you for less attitude.
watch yourself.

You have yourself in a depression spiral there pal , you need help and you need to help yourself.

I wouldn't go on antidepressants. I've seen people go on them and their personality vanishes, I'd rather be dead than be a robot. Tbh I'm not looking to KMS but I just want a piece of the human experience.

crying doesn't matter dude, thats not the problem, just try to defeat the fucking evil.

can keep crying for sure, be honest with your sadness is important tough, but...what about diving?, is absolutely body and soul medicine, try to feel it above the empty and cold water

I don't feel helpless though, I'm just acknowledging some of my realities - and they're sad.

Fuck someone

Take shrooms. It makes me feel more human than ever. I cry on occasion when I take them. it's the only way for me to cry, I realize my flaws and mistakes I've made. I really wish I hadn't become such a monster.
when I take them I cycle between crying and laughing because I see the big scary beast I have become and then I laugh when I think about how this is exactly what the system was designed to do to me. They wanted me to fall in love and lose it from my arrogance, only so I could become dangerous and fearless.

Well start with some small changes , do something at night go for a walk get a beer anything but introspection.
You need to distract yourself from thinking about your life

Time to be an hero

Shroom guy here
Wrong!
Don't listen to this idiot, op. You need to build yourself. Analyze yourself so you don't make the same mistakes. Now is the time for you to become the person you want to be. Don't just drink yourself stupid like the rest of the sheep. Be a beast.

read

[spoiler]I don't do drugs, smoke, or even drink.
I'm fucked up enough sober.[/spoiler]

No leave the analysis to therapy , sitting around thinking about what you should or could be is destructive.
I didn't say go get drunk i said distract yourself from introspection because it makes you depressed. Anything will do

ive accepted that im going to feel empty and depressed until i die.

The fact that you just said that made me realize it doesn't HAVE to be that way.

lol yeah, thats what i used to think. youll see.

Dealing with dep w/no anti-dep drugs requires being grateful for what you do have, acceptance of who you are now, and a clear realization that you and only you are the author of your future.

Are you sober? I would completely agree if I was still smoking but you'll be surprised how much better you feel physically when you quit all that shit. Like I said, I don't have hopeless thoughts like that. I cry because I know it could be better and I'm a little bitch sometimes because I don't take action. I don't cry because I feel hopeless. I hope shit works out for you though user.

Try to get help mate . Friends can talk shit but there's a difference between shit talkers and shit cunts . End of the year normally has the same effect to me , '' another year still no future '' kinda shit . Best tip if you lack money for therapy and such is just to get a hobby . Sports , painting , sculpting and so on . Lastly keep at it lad . Much love brother

Thinks it is shit because it is alone. Validates these thoughts by talking to FRIENDS?

WHAT?