Post your secrets

Post your secrets
I've been in a relationship with my 15
yo sister-in-law and while visiting family next month and I plan on fucking her again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5UW99Mltn6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope she gets pregnant

Can't get her pregnant when she don't have a uterus

>I've been in a relationship with my 15
>yo sister-in-law
>with my 15
>yo sister-in-law
>sister-in-law

so fucking what?
/thread

because of my illegal living environment i have to pissjugg it and dump them in public areas

Missing the point of the thread. Why don't you contribute you faggot

>illegal living environment
elaborate...

should call this the thread of lies XD
Plus Sup Forums has stepped up its tracking of offenders of this sort.

assblasted OP tries to defend his non secret secret.

all i read from OP is "i am a child molester"

kids need love too

HEY MODS! WE GOT A GUY HERE TALKING ABOUT CHILD RAPE, AND STATING THEY PLAN TO DO IT AGAIN. WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE PROBABLY DONE IT MANY TIMES NOW.

which means they have never actually touched anyone ever

Damn, you'd unraveled my fallacy
> non secret secret
Elaborate
Age of consent in England is 16 so what's one year?

where i live the rent is so expensive i had to rent a 6x6 shack with my brother, in a mexicans backyard to live out of but i cant go tromping through his house 10 times to piss a day (heavy drinker) and i have a shack neighbor (another shit shack nextdoor to mine) and if i piss too much outside he gets mad cause it stinks like piss so this is what ive resorted to

OP sucks at keeping secrets XD got buddies tracking this child rapist down as we speak.

I mean he is banging someone who has 0 relation to him.
his secret is retarded.

I am a Manlet

Well, I took my step brother's virginity when I was 16 to piss off my mom. I call him my step brother, but he's not my mom's son, he's my stepfather's son. We are not blood related and didn't grow up together. At the time, my mom had moved in with my stepfather for about 6 months.

jesus... Just save money stop drinking and get a shitty apartment with a toilet. fuck

My girlfriend is mentally abusive, but this really sweet guy on discord I play D&D with in a fascist group admitted he loved me when he was drunk in direct messages. I got drunk with him and we both admitted we love each other but I can't just leave my girlfriend.

Ever since I put up with her ignoring me until she wants something from me while I try to hide my excitement when I get a message from him and answer him privately to talk about each other's day.

you a grill or a fag?

>implying grills browse Sup Forums

so you/he is a fag?

for a studio where i live is 1900$
i work for the state and they refuse to pay me overtime, or 1.5x my pay is so bad but i cant get another job because i smoke weed, im stuck in my life, this isnt a correct my issues thread its a share your secret thread so i did

Did you create this picture because someone complained about seeing the usual picture in the last secrets thread?

I saved this pic from over a year ago and I haven't been on since then so I have no clue what the new one is

>i cant get another job because i smoke weed

so you are actually just a fucking stoner that refuses to improve?
that is your secret, not the piss bottle shit

its this one

Yeah sadly. It's weird because he just cares for my actual well being

Used my first girlfriend strictly for sex when we were 15. I'm just starting to feel bad when I see how good of a person she was and how shitty she is now 5 years later.

Sound like los Angeles

this

cool wallpaper

im prescribed it by law its legal here but jobs frown on it, and yea i suppose

is the pussy really that good?
leave her dumbass.

You have electricity but no plumbing?

Dig a hole like 6' deep with a post hole digger, put a pvc pipe in it, fill it in, piss down the pipe. Close enough.

album cover to
conan - satsumo

Live in a van instead of a shitty shack. It has the same amenities and floor space as the shack, except you can take it to different places (where the piss smell does not accumulate) and it's cheaper.

i love posting my titties on b. being user and not knowing who has my pic and if they get off to them makes me so hot

i would if it were my property in any way shape or form but i cant its a sick idea tho ive pondered it many times

I DONT SEE MANY SECRETS IN HERE JUST 1 GUY WHO FUCKED A KID AND LOTS OF FLAMERS LETS SEE SOME MORE

made it my goal to fuck my ex's sister after she cheated on me.

only succeeded in fingering one of them. not the one I was wanting to destroy.

still working on it.

fucked a friends little sister and loved every minute of it.

Green text

I have thought of this too but theres no way to marathon video games on my pc tower in a van, also the city im in is very hard on people living in vehicles its more of an issue than it solves. i have had friends that i tried this out with who own vans and do this and its created legal issues that i dont want to have to repeat

>I DONT SEE MANY SECRETS IN HERE JUST 1 GUY WHO FUCKED A KID AND LOTS OF FLAMERS LETS SEE SOME MORE

no juan we are talking about why you wont just improve your life. worse considering its you and your brother pablo.

I hope the names get to you cause you need a fucking wakeup call.

I'm in love and getting married to an amazing woman in 2 months. I've been with her for over 6 years and have known her since junior high. Just one small problem... she has developed a vaginal skin condition that has progressed to the point where she can't have sex. We haven't been able to for over a year. I'm fucking losing my mind

im white and i know this already
im not looking for a way to fix it on this forum simply posting some shit to get the thread going
were all human and were all garbage >:)

Sounds like blow jobs and anal for you then. I feel so bad for you user /s

blowjobs for days man or put it in her butt

>be me, flirting with friends little sister
>her relationship turns abusive they decide to take a break
>coming into town, wants to meet up.
>come on down girl
>stays at my place pretending she's staying at a friends while she's in town
>spend all night worshiping her body
>so good

Congratulations, and I'm also sorry to hear that. Vaginal sex isn't the only way to get off though, thankfully.

1) What condition does she have that would possibly do this?
2) What condition do you have that would possibly cause you to marry a pussyleper?

holy shit, I would go crazy.

I thought my life sucked balls.

My dude. She's got F cup tits

pussyleper

8|

I fingering the older sister of my future wife in a party last week. I was drunk as hell

I feel like shit and i'm a fucking coward that don't wanna lost the woman that got me again the will of leave and be on my side for the last 8 years

Oh god

I beat off to my sister a lot. Feel horrible,

>were all human and were all garbage

except you are the only one pissing into actual garbage.

Get a hold of your shit ramon!

eh, happens to everyone

why didn't you get pics?
that's what you should feel guilty about.

I'm the minute man

Tell me I'm wrong.

then I can only assume the level of sex you are getting from her exceeds the abuse.

correct?

eh, happens to everyone

I practiced with a fleshlight till I could destroy my GF

Pretty much hit the nail on the head, not too much of a fan of booty hole stench so blowjobs it is.

Thank you bro, although I'm bitching I'm honestly super fucking happy. She's drop dead gorgeous.

Her condition: Vaginal vulvitis
My condition: True love. This woman is seriously my other half, I don't know what I'd do without her.

notwrong

pretty much the only thing that would keep me from eating pussy.

That dumb faggot was never funny. I don't know why anyone ever laughed at that audio recording. It wasn't clever. He just had a shitty hookup and made fun of himself and insulted a fat whore for no reason.

If you're him, you're an idiot.

Sober the fuck up before you start typing

so you are pounding her ass right?

no i meant I'm the guy in the recording of a guy fucking a gril on discord for everyone to hear, and then I told the girl "You know what they call me? They call me the minuteman" before running out of the hotel

I expected as much, I hope that's the case.

where is this recording? sounds hilarious.

Nah, neither of us are a fan of anal. The entire time I'm thinking about shit coming out and if I get the slightest wiff of poop my boner is gone. I feel like it's natural to be turned off by feces, but hey, what do I know?

Huh? Is there a non-vaginal form of vulvitis? I'm pretty sure you just mean vulvitis.

You didn't say, does she give up the bhole and suck you off instead?

What a gigantic beta faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=5UW99Mltn6E

youngest woman ever to give birth was like 8 or 9 bro it's very possible for a 15 year old to get pregnant

Not if she doesn't have a uterus you fucking illiterate moron.

My bad, you are correct, pardon my redundancy. Blowjobs all day. I fucking miss the real thing though

15 doesn't have a ueturs? wtf?? you think you are fucking her but really the jews fucked her first by removing her organs and taking a fuck load of money from your family to do it

I'm taking a 10 day vacation with my girlfriend starting tomorrow.
But if her pussy rotted off I'd have to trade her in for a different model.

i am literate i just thought u were retarded and assumed that young ladies don't develop them until later or something

convinced at least 2 friends to go full on slut mode on tinder.

both of them fucked the shit out of everything that walked for a month or two and then found the man of their dreams.

does this mean i'm a bad person?

how can you say you love her if you won't eat her ass?

cuck.

true love would take the ass

I'm still a virgin.

did I mention that they were girls?

no... they are.

You say that, but if you're in love with her you wouldn't do it. In fact, I bet when you're around her you feel all warm and say disgustingly sweet shit to her and even play with her hair at night. I bet you hold her hand kiss her forehead. What I'm trying to say is you just type this stupid fucking edgy bullshit to try to fit in, but in real life you're completely different. Stop pushing away love you faggot, you know it feels good.

>XD

Stop

Dog I have no problem with that, however I do have a problem with my dick guiding a log of shit out of her ass

>you know it feels good.

know what else feels good?
anal

you faggot.

gay

I have a castration fetish

Hahaha check and mate, got me there faggot. However head feels better and doesn't smell like shit

;-*