Waifu thread

Waifu thread
>giving in and redeeming myself with an appropriately timed bake.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1qg7Uumnc
youtube.com/watch?v=gxrNFSil0tw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OL88zjAWkbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good job~

claimed without hesitation.

Thank you.
That is the look of still disappoint.

Annnd claimed

God tier claim

Annnnd cute

Hello again cute ears.

still here

hello hello
how are you?

No one's claimed Asuka?

Gahara-san is the only waifu for me.

Guess I'll claim Ritsu, she's pretty cute.

Indeed.
I am good how about you?
Hitagi is mine I claimed first...

got dubs so I stole her

just woke up, still feel a little drowsy, but otherwise alright
not sure what to do today

MHm

I was looking for this, I'm glad you had it :^)

Short-story user from a few days ago here. Going to bed soon though, bout 1:30AM here.

Ah got ya, im getting sleepy but know once I lay down im not going to be able to sleep.
Wasnt it trips to steal? HALP!

Its trips to steal you stinky cabbage

ah, so it's night for you
why wouldn't you be able to sleep?

monkey best Waifu

I did remember right! Im going to dig through my files and find the rules section from the old copy pasta...
Just havent been able to recently. Big part of it is ive been off my anxiety meds I think.
Nice figure.

Don't know why it came out sideways
Nice waifu. (even my waifu agrees)

Guess I have to settle for bat

Thank you, how are you?

Claimed

better hope you're immortal, she packs quite a punch

medication-related insomnia must really suck
hopefully you can get some good sleep soon, friend
>the old copy pasta
Easy and understandable rules: Claim your 2D-waifu, discuss with other Anons about them or insult someones waifu. Please post fitting, not over-sexualised content. But most important: Have fun!

>settle for
>lewding
this is not ok

good morning

Trips checked

I just own the legs

hi

I think its more anxiety creeping back more so than the medication to be honest. Ive noticed the past few days it has been getting worse again while I wait for my perscription to be refilled. But it is what it is I was already used to the sleep thing.
Fair enough haha. Problem resolved anyways.
Hello

how are you friend

Doing okay, life hasn't been too shit lately so things are looking up; recently broke 3 months solid of being off coke but getting back on track.
Implying you wouldn't (or shouldn't) be happy to be killed by your waifu
>Also both check'd

Sleepy but ok, you?
Nice! Thats good, got over the worst part. At least the first month was the worst for me but coke was a rare occasion back then for me.

that's understandable
not sure how the prescription system works over there but why do you at all have days where you don't have the medicine you need?

but if your waifu kills you, you can't love her anymore (because you're dead)
doesn't seem very pleasant to me

feeling a little down and lonely

Glad to hear it was easily fixed

Why would anyone's waifu kill them? You guys do know not to stick your dick in crazy right?
*coughmonikacough*

Takes 4 days for them to fill it for some reason, ran out last Saturday and only remembered to call on Tuesday so my fault for not keeping track of it.
Im sorry to hear that why is that?
Yup!

>4 days to fill a script
What the shit America. That is woeful.

theres been a huge loss of something in my life

accidents happen when you've got an arm as strong as suruga

oh okay

Need some sauce on this girl, user

Nah its not America on that one, its the military.
:( Im sorry to hear that. Im not going to pry if you dont want to talk about it but I am always willing to listen. Hmm how about a change of subject if your not in the mood, if your listening to music what are you listening to?
Yeah not a smart move on my part. Learned my lesson on that one, first time being steadily prescribed on something and having to refill it though.

Yeah, I used to do eight balls in one shift, and after some nose issues (it got bad) I forced myself to quit. I've done well but the urge sometimes comes and won't leave for days
In a world like theirs maybe I could have been lucky at some point. Also, can't I just hang around like snail if she did kill me, not too familiar with her arc but isn't she a spirit?
Damn user, that wait is some shit

Aren't they great though?

Six years later the urges still come back friendo but it gets easier to tell yourself no. Especially if you keep yourself away from it. Yeah the wait is some shit but like I said I did it to myself.

mistakes happen
i have like 4 different pills i take now and i sometimes take the wrong one or take two of one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm not too certain on this but i believe the whole thing about monogatari is that it's all "belief"
the oddities exist because people (subconsciously or actively) believe they exist
so for all we know snail might not actually be the real snail and just a "fake" snail with the same memories as the living girl
i think? it's been too long since i last watched monogatari tbh

i dislike music

Use a pill case thing.

Haha fair enough!
What do you enjoy?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1qg7Uumnc

i dont do much

what little pride i have left wouldn't allow me to do that
i'd feel like an elderly person

Sorry...
>cute...

its ok im pretty boring

I want to grab her boobs

I like the way this explanation makes me feel. Kinda makes me wish our world was a bit more like theirs.
What do you usually spend time doing user?

Niggers ugh PUKE faggot gorilla poop color nigger

usually wasting time doing whatever i can during the day and trying to get people to talk to me
also i have a name

oi, waifu fags, how does it feel knowing south korea is taking the first steps into implementing mandatory dating?

living in a fantasy world would be beautiful, wouldn't it?

is there something you're trying to imply with this? because i don't get the relevancy
don't think we have any south korean claimers

I feel like we've talked before... Can I ask who this is?
Eh dont care.

well~ looks like it'll be a while untill i can do pubg 1.0~

i dont know if we have
i forget a lot of people

well, its bound to reach the west eventually
but not after the UK's ban on masculinity does

basically youre going to be forced to play Russian roulette in 2-4 years

Cute

>bound to reach the west eventually
what makes you say that? asian countries have a massive birth rate problem and we don't really have that here
2-4 years is also an absurd estimate

It's hard to keep track of names on here, but I kinda do the same in regards to passing the time. Sometimes I get to spend time being around people I used to get to love during my dreams so I sleep until I can't and then pass time until I'm tired again; sometimes sleeping 14 hours a day.
It really would
Not really too into Korean stuff, it's kinda funny to hear about them occasionally

I think that's a silly thing to be too prideful for; if I was taking that many pills a day then I would certainly need something to keep them organized.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxrNFSil0tw
This video is my only emotion

no you
not many people talk to me anymore
whats your favorite color

Its ok, ive seen you around but we never talked. Hope you do end up feeling better.

do you like doing things with people?

or i could just stop being retarded and not take the wrong pills
it's not really that hard to keep them seperated, and i already keep track of what i take and when
so it just comes down to me being a dum

well depending on what you mean by here. the US where i live is on a steady decline and has been on one since WW2
and sure maybe the prediction might be a little too generous for the forced dating thing, but we will definitely be picking up on the UK thing, at least liberal states will

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OL88zjAWkbc

Same, but usually it's my own fault
It's brown, and yours?

Aw, be kind to yourself. Set them out every day at the same time you take them or something, easy fix. :3

we should do things together

Which Ritsu are you? Shouldn't you be sleep regardless?

What kinds of things?
This sounds gud

anything really

Mugi. Since when was there another one besides me?
I read thread a little after I post Ritsu 351, but I'm fixing to sleep.

Sometimes. Depending on what it is.

oh yeah i forgot about the UK thing
im just going to be hopeful and say the UK is crazy and that such things won't likely happen elsewhere
don't know much about US politics either, they're kind of hard to follow
but i really can't see the forced dating thing happening in western cultures unless the birth rates suddenly take a 45 degree turn downward

i just have them scattered about my desk and a notepad file on my computer to keep track of what's to be taken when
my desk looks like that of a drug addict

ML likes to pretend to be you sometimes. I feel like a hipster for liking that song you posted.