Which do you side with and which is the better force for good?

Which do you side with and which is the better force for good?
German led Europe or American led anglosphere?

I like and support both.

same.

Every US president since Truman has supported increased European integration. Most recently, I remember Obama trying to influence the Brexit vote by saying that independent Brits would be "at the back of the queue."

Trump is the first US president who could possibly be described as Euro-skeptic. But even he comes down on both sides of the issue, calling Brexit "smart", but also saying things like:
>The EU, I’m totally in favour of it. I think it’s wonderful, if they’re happy. If they’re happy – I’m in favour of it.

They alternate depending on leader. Right now, Germany. Usually, America.

I'll always support my fellow latinamericans over the old world

you don't even support your own country?
bunch of frenchmen

>supporting the next step in human progress as a race to achieve our major species goals like world peace and prosperity or supporting some saudi loving rednecks
Even the question is offensive my dude

>American led anglosphere
Is this really a thing? I feel like the extent of this is our government dictating to the rest of you that you will help us spy on people. America's too xenophobic these days to have true allies imo.

Even though, I hate Trump, I'd side with America anyday desu. Fuck the Old World.

>Saudi-loving
Actually, most Americans have an extremely low opinion of Saudi Arabia, and our political relationship with them was on life support before Trump. Saudi Arabia has very few actual friends, but they're too powerful for us or any other relevant country to ignore.

Russian-led Europe

>If they’re happy – I’m in favour of it.
what's not to get?
Brits weren't happy with it, so he supports them bailing on it
Don't overthink things.

all our military arms are designed and trained to work as an integrated force, ABCA for army, AUSCANNZUKUS for navy, Five Eyes for intelligence and other programs as well, all programs include USA, Canada, Australia, UK and NZ and no other nations
anglosphere/USA are basically one military lead by the US

I'd fight and die for the anglosphere against the new Reich

Do you swallow as well?

my nigga

we are surrounded by poor corrupt countries, you should understand how that is mate

>America's too xenophobic these days to have true allies imo.

I wish...

Brazil led Latin American Roman Empire

Trump has done more to help EU solidarity than any president by acting like a retard that Europe can't rely on.

not an argument

Just pulling your leg bro. We do plenty of exercises with burgers, canadians and aussies.

More like Eurabia, because there are so many muslims

>the inbred retard brothers

Thanks for explaining.

China has like 4x the population of the US and continues to modernize at an unprecedented rate.

It's naive to believe that the US could handle them without the help of Europe.

"Acting Like"

>the better force for good?
too obscure

what force for what good. you are fucking retarded. kill yourself

>anglosphere/USA are basically one military lead by the US
Yeah, but is this really anything special? Seems like it's just a profit-sharing arrangement, really.

>It's naive to believe that the US could handle them without the help of Europe.
Nah, it's just being informed. China's military is still way behind us in terms of both quantity and quality.

I for one welcome our Germanic overlords. Can't wait for the Fourth Reich to rise.

Austria-Hungary 2.0 when????!

at this point , i'm just going to side with whomever the fuck's going to get rid of the gypsies .

At the current rate we'll be a minority by 2060

Germany wants to start its own military union, so the two powers would be US/anglo and German/EU
assuming germany can get its shit together

murca
as much as people meme about warmongering the US has done a pretty decent job keeping the peace and has been relatively respectful on sovereignty

>independent Brits would be "at the back of the queue."

How could he not feel that such a sentence is deeply insulting, and even more so for a major power like the UK?

How's your alp holiday, Dmitri?

glorious assembly plant of the 4th german reich, i support yurop

None.

Please, this time just leave us out of this.

I liek Europe

anons call me cuck

Fuck Em Both

China is growing larger

Where were you when dragon kill ate the bull?

Yanks because they actually do things, but I'd prefer to work for the EU.
Maybe some day I will.

Sorry, we already prematurely agreed with Germany to take equal halves of Poland since we're going our separate ways.

polaks really act like pussies

no wonder everyone treats them as such

what was wrong with us leading ourselves?

independence is a meme
you always depend on other one way or another

no boogerboy

have one of these and you automatically are independent and free.

Good thing about EU is that its expanding and will take over the whole Europe

>rely on
You mean "be a parasite," especially EU members who are also NATO members (which is most of the EU). US pays 4% of its GDP, most EU-NATO members pay 1.2-1.5% GDP, and only 4 (Estonia, Britain, Poland, and Greece I think) pay the suggested 2%.

If this is Europe "relying" on is, just call it what it is, parasitism. If we cut our military budget down to the 2% suggested GDP ratio, we could afford countless benefits like single payer healthcare and possibly free university tuition, and parasite countries like Germany would be forced to up their own military budget to at least 2% to offset the loss. That is, unless they want to become half Russian again.

I 100% support our EU-NATO friends if they stop being pic related.

that is another meme,
yanks have all the gun rights in the world,
yet french fags have a much healthier and active political culture
burgers never protest, frogs will literally burn shit and break stuff the moment the state steps on their toes
it's not the AK, it's the man behind it that fights for what independence and rights they can get

>muh chinese population
China's population is one of its biggest weaknesses. They're way over carrying capacity.

do you even know wtf are you talking about?

sounds to me like youre a clueless fuckwit

I'm pretty sure the Netherlands has no intention to pick sides between our two biggest allies. Germany and the USA.

Russian-Chinese Union.

objectively we are the least warmongering. we don't start wars in middle east, don't force central and eastern european countries to accept muslim """''''''''''''refugees"""""""" etc.
inb4 crimea
they democratically voted to leave ukraine and join russia. why do most of you support kosovo (they did exactly the same) but keep insisting that crimea joined russia "illegally"? fuck you hypocrites.

but honestly i'd like to see this world become bipolar again (russia+china+middle asia vs america+uk+europe). but only if we won't be so hostile towards each other and keep threatening to use nuke against the enemy).

i'd like to see a much friendlier version of the cold war.

European federation when?

loaded question, both are realpolitik machiavellian entities which have the triple parentheses best interests in mind

right now europe but as soon as the US gets a real president im gonna like em both !!

>German led Europe
They tried that last time. It ended up with the world getting fucked until American led anglosphere saved the day.

lol whats with these goyim and their eternal faith in a key figure puppet politician?

dont you know you fall right into (((((their)))) trap each and every time all the while they get you to blame yourself for you (((((vote))))))?

>N Korea warns of weapon 'gift' for US after recent test

lets see how tuff the (((((anglosphere))))) is now

>we don't start wars in the middle east
what was afghanistan then

soviet union did, not russia

Dismembered Europe full of sovereign and natural states

Americans by an absolute mile

t. Ottoman province

>How could he not feel that such a sentence is deeply insulting, and even more so for a major power like the UK?
President Black Man had a really, really bad chip on his shoulder about Britain, it's funny how much he's adored here because in political circles he was notorious for it. Supposedly it had something to do with his grandfather being given a nipple twister by a bong in Kenya or whatever

>objectively we are the least warmongering. we don't start wars in middle east
Lmbo you're as bad if not worse than the US, fuck off Ivan

Give back Lebensraum, finish Cyberpunk2077 and we'll think about it

>China has like 4x the population of the US and continues to modernize at an unprecedented rate.

Unfortunately for China, simply just "modernizing" doesnt cut it when you're competing against the strongest nation in the history of humankind. It's expected that it'll take 20-something years from today with non-stop building and recruiting for China to produce a navy capable of challenging the USN. And thats only to challenge present day US, not 20 years in the future US. They have no chance.

Not only this, but China has far too many problems that are close to home. Threatening neighbours, lack of domestic consumption, reliance on Western consumption, struggling to maintain control of the Western part of the country, imbalance of prosperity, large ethnic group disparities (most of which are very secessionist)

I wouldn't pick a side but if I had to, I would say US because
a)I already planned moving there someday
b)Why should I fight for this failed muslim infested union

USA is more reliable than Germany.

DISGUSTING

The USA as they are not a treat to Norwegian independence, territorial integrity and the sovereignty of my people.