Which girl would fight more, and which girl would go limp and give up if they were raped?

Which girl would fight more, and which girl would go limp and give up if they were raped?

one on the right would fight more
which one here ?

Right = fight. Left = give up

Left would fight, right would give up

right would give up left would fight back

Feel like the one on the left would be a fighter, the one on the right would go limp and give up

Right would fight, middle would give up but cry the whole time. Left would probably enjoy it

Left would go limp for sure

Left would fight, right would give up

The answer is OP would bend over like a little sissy cuck when threatened with rape.

Left would just take it, right would fight

Right would fight, left would succumb to her fate and lie there like a ragdoll and take it like a whore
Right would fight, left would lay motionless
Right would fight, left is used to being fucked so she'd just lie there as she's used to a cock tearing her hole.
How about these two?
I don't know which is better, them fighting or just taking it

Right would not try to struggle and just hope it's over fast, left would fight but give up quickly

left would fight and right would go limp.
Left would fight. right would cry

Looks like left talks a mean game but would cry and take it, right would get a few punches in before they held her down

Middle would scratch and try to bite, right would break down and not do anything, and left would actually kinda get into it.

I think left kinda wants it anyway so no objection from her, and right would scream until she just broke down crying

Nice
Yeah i think your right, i don't think she'd even talk, she'd just take it.

Which do people prefer? Fight or limp

Left would fight at first and then shamefully enjoy it
Right would probably just cry the whole time

right would fight more, left would give in and probably end up enjoying it

left would fight more but then she'd break down and start crying when she's overpowered, right would submit out of fear

Both would give up.

are you asking because one (or both were raped) and you want Sup Forums to guess? or are you asking cause you want to rape one and want Sup Forums's opinion on who wouldnt fight back? Thats just retarded... Rape both

right would try to fight but would give up as soon as she sees my cock, left would urge the other to give in
they hang out with niggers, nuff said
they're club rats, they'd be too drunk to fight back

right would give up left would fight

Left would chomp at me with those giant fucking teeth, right would submit
left would fight, right would give in

Yeahhh. Her teeth are pretty fucking huge.

Both would fight

Right fight, left take it like a whore since she's used to daddy fucking her every single night!
Love it, so they'd both be practically passed out getting fucked by random strangers?