Terrorist attack in Melbourne, Australia

Terrorist attack in Melbourne, Australia

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bc9DRZChQur/?taken-by=coinstation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not called an attack, yet.

Mate I call a spade a spade when I see one.

nah thats not true, they don't have guns. there is no violence where there are no guns. right?

Couldn’t happen to a better country.
Hope this is just the first of many.
Many many.

ref. OP.
>Has now been called an attck

inb4 religion of peace

noted

BAN ALL CARS!!!!

Onlooker "Guy drove through a bunch of people at the Flinders Elizabeth pedestrian crossing and crashed into the tram stop

Purely speculating, but he slammed on the brakes after hitting the first person so he may have been distracted or something rather than deliberately trying to hit anyone."

>12 injured vs 59 killed 500 injured
Heh, cars are dangerous too kiddo

How can there be 12 injured and also 500 injured?

>Terrorist attack in Melbourne, Australia

Part and Parcel user

Idk lol

instagram.com/p/Bc9DRZChQur/?taken-by=coinstation

Wow, can you be anymore full of shit? That quote is completely out of context. In fact you removed half of what the sand nigger said. You're part of the problem

2016 stats
Firearm homicides: 15,088
Vehicle fatalities: 37,461

What about vehicle homicides?

you need to open your eyes to the statistics, and to stop fabricating information that you think its appropriate.

>calls Muslim sandnigger
>defends Muslim in same sentence

Ironic offense taking or real offense taking?

The world isn’t you vs them, user

Road rage, drunk driving, distracted driving is all included - those are the causes of vehicular homicides.

this nigga knows whats up.

this nigga is a retard that is correlation two irrelevant statistics.

> MY POLE IS ONLY 6 FOOT TALL, BECAUSE ITS RAINING TODAY

fucking tards.

Now they're messing with the aussies? that's just wrong, man. It's bad enough the very land wants to fuck em up, now mudslimes too.

Shut the fuck up dumbass and reread the thread. You’ll see why it was posted, windowlicker.

I just hate propaganda. There are plenty of real reasons to hate the mayor of London, just like there are plenty of reasons to hate Nancy Pelosi, and Trump. There is no need to make shit up

Who called it an attack?
Zig and Zag?
Bozo the clown?

this is the driver

See

>includes all vehicle fatalities
>only includes gun homicides
You’re not worth my time fag

12 whites injured. reported first.

500 non-whites (asians, indians, native australians, turks, pacific islanders, indonesians, south-sea waterheads). reported as an aside.

durka turk

Yeah, sorry to keep you from the nigger dick you were servicing, faggot.

OP did, dipshit. For fucks sake get your handler to give you your pills you dribbling fucking retard.

Either a Muslim or a Chinaman. Maybe a old person

you are literally autistic.

your comparing people running into trees, with people shooting somebody to death. and you think its relevant.

how anybody can be this stupid is beyond me, where you shaken as a baby ?

Muslim lumberjack? Lumberjihad?

Yeah looks like a manlet

you should really look up the definition of homocide, before you start assigning misleading definitions.

Were*

Are you too fucking stupid to know how to read you knuckledragging mongoloid?
Someone brought up cars vs guns. All that was posted was firearm homicides vs vehicle fatalities in the same year. No one implied they were the same - just the numbers were posted, you fucking cock gargling assclown.

>correcting grammar

when will you guys understand that correcting someones grammar means you have no ideological argument.

your literally spilling shit from your mouth.

but it makes you feel better right ?

...aaaand there we go.

this is real people. they shouldnt have been allowed in.

Channel 7 melbourne calling it terror
Real or beat up?
Media wouldn’t beat up would they.
Me? I’ll wait for the facts

old chinamen don't grow big bushy dark brown beards. they grow long thing grey scraggly ones and they stick to Chinatown, which is up near Lonsdale St.

You're*

Dumb nigger

Oh so it was Bozo then, thx

remember when these used to be like 95 year olds who society forgot about and they slam on the gas instead of the brake, smashing into storefronts?

|______________ ¶ ___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\ __ , _
|___________________||||||] beepbeep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)(@)
ALLAHU AKBAR!

not the guy that got pulled out
had a white top

>reddit spacing

the implication of providing those two statistics together is the fact that their related.

there is literally 0 point of posting gun homocides to vehicle fatalities,

the only reason you posted that was because you wanted to show that vehicle fatalities where higher than gun homicides, but your idiocy prevented you from noticing that those statistics are irrelevant and do not correlate.

and now your in damage control, kill yourself and make the world better please

Yay the Muslim truck of peace and tolerance is back! Poor Aussies with no guns to stop it.

channel 7 has taken over as the new Spewer of Stupid Shit, now that channel 10 has gone into receivership.

> today tonight
> naomi robson
> sunrise

they spew so much shit they must have a direct feed from Weribee.

>correcting grammar shows your intelligence level

you might want to stop, your trolling might carry over.

damn this is real

Someone's

>this is the driver

Correction, this is the suspect.

it's good to see the Reddit Police are active here, otherwise we'd have reddit spacing, reddit Capitalization, Reddit Paragraphing and Irregular Reddit Subject-Clause agreement ALL OVER THE PLACE.

You're

Homicide - the deliberate and unlawful killing of one person by another.
Road rage - yup, deliberate.
Drunk driving - yup, also deliberate.
Distracted driving aka texting while driving - also deliberate.
Since you willingly commit road rage, drink before driving, or fuck around with your phone while driving, every single one of these fits the deliberate definition, and since those actions lead to an unlawful death (all states have laws against road rage, drunk and distracted driving), guess it’s homicide.
Nigger.

Oh, so true, so very very true.
Watch any news these days and all you can be sure of as fact is that your tv worked for an hour

Road rage > only valid point
Drunk Driving- No intention to kill
distracting driver- No intention to kill

i guess you are retarded.

Drunk/distracted driving isn’t homicide it’s vehicular manslaughter, “nigger”. It’s also not deliberate by any means.

It would be infinitely better without you. How do you take your bleach cocktail - shaken or stirred, 00Autismo.

you clearly dont understand the difference between manslaughter and homocide.

never become a police officer please.

OY M8 LOOKS LOIKE WURE BANNING VEHICLES

>2017
>oy m8 amerifats and their guns
>2018
>fuckin fat muricans sure love their cars ay m8

This must be b8

>damage control

make yourself feel better go ahead.

Americans need guns because mobility scooters won’t kill anybody

these are same people who couldn't handle the video game Mortal Kombat and needed it censored. It wouldn't surprise me if they banned cars

Gees them downunderers sure know how to throw abuse.

Can you simply quote the rest of it?

we found the statist, boys

being Chinese, you forgot one

Who you calling boy, cracka

Hey Bozo, you still here?

Bullshit. If you drink before driving or text while driving you know you are controlling a 2 ton killing machine - just like when your mother flops on the couch, shits gonna die that gets in the way of that heavy shit.

oi is this serious ? Fucking hell

Boring

Yeah, and they haven’t confirmed it as a terrorist attack, but it sure has the stink of it

Yeah mate, I whipped out my phone driving and straight away intended to kill some cunts

false alarm, it's just another asian driver with no clue how to tame the big metal vehicle thing

looks like the Aussie Popo killed him, they're violent mother fuckers

Carefull, OP get nasty atcha

That kinda stuff always made me think there should be regular driving tests. Something like once every 10-15 years, less years if you have a bad record. There are a lot of people (old and young) that have no buisness driving vehicles.

it's culpable driving NIGGER

yes but you are not purposefully or intentionally trying to kill anybody, that is an unintentional consequence of drink driving or being distracted.
therefore they are not homocides, they are manslaughter
l2law please

Coming at you live from Hick County, Texas