Makes you think

Makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

estadisticascriminales.minseg.gob.ar/files/informe_estadisticas_criminales_republica_argentina_2015.pdf
buenosairesherald.com/article/213299/new-stats-reveal-rise-in-violent-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't expecting Argentina's to be that high. But Chile remains based.

this is why I am pro Bolivian.
We need them to bring their civilization to out savage land.

sadly I think it's bullshit

the homicide rate in 2015 was 6.6

La tasa de víctimas de homicidios dolosos
disminuyó de un 13% entre 2014 y 2015, pasando de 7,6 víctimas por 100.000
habitantes en 2014 a 6,6 en 2015. Sin embargo, en 2015, que da todavía por encima de su nivel del 2008: +10%.

estadisticascriminales.minseg.gob.ar/files/informe_estadisticas_criminales_republica_argentina_2015.pdf

> CaribBEANers

it's wrong for Argentina at least

REMINDER THAT ARGENTINA FAKES ITS DATA

Argentined fakED Inflation data from 2007 on until the end of the Kirchner administration which happened in 2015.

Poverty and Crime were not faked, they were unreported/unpublished.
These (the statistics made in 2016) are the first ones in many years.

"The Argentine government has published a revealing batch of nationwide crime statistics — the first in eight years — and it seems that during the blackout, homicides rose by 10 percent and robberies by nine percent.

According to the Security Ministry, the average homicide rate in Argentina for 2015 was 6.6 victims per 100,000 inhabitants, compared to six per 100,000 people reported in 2008, when the Cristina Fernández de Kirchner administration stopped publishing annual criminal statistics on a regular basis.

“There was a deliberate decision not to collect statistics because there were mistaken policies addressing the issue in place,” Security Minister Patricia Bullrich declared at a press conference in downtown Buenos Aires yesterday.

The statistics unveiled yesterday include data from 2014 and 2015, as the Mauricio Macri administration
was unable to reconstruct the missing time period of 2009-2013, officials stated..."

buenosairesherald.com/article/213299/new-stats-reveal-rise-in-violent-crime

Chile first world

>Costa Rica is higher than Nicaragua
pottery

That's a pretty shitty thing to do especially to people like me who come to Sup Forums mostly just to post charts, graphs and maps.

My country is violente exactly because these bolivians/peruvians/colombians produce drugs and send them to my country

>Argentina's is from 2015
>Everyone else´s is from 2013 or older
hmmm

you can create your own and a slap a nice "source" name on it, like "worldbank".
most charts published here are bullshit
but this is priceless of course:
> not faked,
>just unreported/unpublished.
i would expect this is true for most 3rd world cunts

if even america has trouble with mexico drugs
now imagine brazil with that much border

>el salvador

Why do we get memed as the most dangerous place in LatAm when there are 8 countries above us? Including Brazil and the American colony of Puerto Rico?

lmao get fucked leaf most data is speculative like your balls 8

This board is more and more convincing me Chile is actually first world

Because of the cartel savages

kek no

Why are Ecuador and Paraguay so "safe"?? Do they not have at least a little bit of drug traffickers on their borders??

But you guys dont chimp out

their mapuches do

namefag

FUCKING THIS. We are the south american USA.

>they post the fake 2015 data on 2016 under a different president
>i-it's real guys!

like all chilean population?

>We are the SA USA

What the fuck are you talking about?

Why is Argentina so high?

Problems with drug interdiction and warfare

Welfare is something any cunt worth mentioning practices. It's a good thing.

The drug problem I can understand. lul

>welfare

Warfare not welfare

i dunno. maybe "60%"?

Must be time to bed.

>same as uruguay

JUST

Since your cunts' names sound the same you need to peg all your stats to theirs.

We all are mapuche here, either by blood or spirit.

I have literally never seen a murdered person in my life, ever.

Homicides in El Salvador are 90% gang related.

How many messi photos do you have perrín?

More like 99%, it still fucking sucks tho.

I literally saw my first dead last year, dude (subhuman gangster) robed another dude at the bus, dude who got robed was an off duty cop and ended up killing the ganster and his companion. There was not that many blood, though, he just ended up looking like a dead dog by the side of the street, such a poetic ending for his pathetic life.

El Salvador... more like El Matador

Chairos and American Media make a big fuss about it, fuck they even count the kills by our military as a murder/war casualty hybrid to serve their agenda

We share a border, so violence in your country is actually a relevant concern to us.

Don't much care what happens in El Salvador.

Trump and his supporters want to meme this up to justify their wall

Not really, the Mapuche are 1,508,722 (offspring) which represents approximately 8.4% maybe less ~

If we were from the first world believe me that in Chile there would be a party and everybody would know (And there would be an earthquake :v), Chile is a stable country, nobody wants problems, but we live with politicians who from time to time put their dicks in our eyes, but thanks to that our country is stable and something great but all that is because they are comparing us with our neighbors, if they take us to another league (for example europe) you kick our ass a thousand times

Because North Mexico is violent af, and only South Mexico throws down the average homicide rate.

Now post the data for each Brazilian state. I've seen it, it's worse than that, much worse, even in the South.