Why do hipsters keep making this face on photos?

Why do hipsters keep making this face on photos?

How the fuck is he a hipster?

Are you insecure user?

basically if a guy knows hes not attractive he'll just make silly faces in photos because it lets them hide it. they can delude themselves itno thinking they are attractive since theres no proof that they are ugly with all their photos being 'silly' so not good representations of how they look

It's a common hipster face and I don't understand why they keep doing it.

Good theory. They all look like feminine faggots who want to take cock up the butt.

or he's just a faggot...

they don't know how to be normal.. they're misunderstood but they own it and that makes them 'unique'

Looks just like my buddy who does this all the time. Just doesn't know what else to do to show he's making a big deal of something lol

Because they nyan like a cat!

It's like saying, hey look at me, I'm fucking ugly and weird. They're beating you to the shot so when you call them out they can avoid reality by saying, jokes on you! I already knew that.

I think its simply just people pretending to be exited about something when they are not. They are in-authentic and it manifests itself in photos where they are portraying a facade to their peers or the world.

Guys and gals do this but I see more females than males. It's just sad when a guy does it.

Please take a photo of yourself taking a proper picture.

>soyboys defending other soyboys

Only defensive one here is you.

>haha look at how they look
>i-i-w-wont post how i look though f-f-f-ucking s-s-soy b-b-boys

nobody looks like that when taking a picture you fucking retard

Oh sean

i dont fucking know and btw who cares

unknown

When you realize that they're holding that pose and face for at least 10 seconds while they wait for them to take the picture, it comes off as horribly cringey.

Looks like some shit 14yo girls used to post on Myspace

because liberal media infected them with the gay

Definitely not exclusive to ‘hipsters’ (a poorly defined term at best)
Looks like they’re just unable to make a convincing excited face so they overact to make it look silly, not really that uncommon. I’d say it’s more of a dorky trait than a hipster trait.