Faces/r8 thread

Faces/r8 thread
Alpha Male here

am i an alphamail 2?

how many threads of this are you gonna make?

Yes my n-word

Smoked meth once/10

u look kinda depressed bro

6 months before turning full trap? you can tell a lot of people on here are young when their idea of a good looking male is one who looks like a 14 year old girl. op picture is decent looking guy though.

the odd thing though about op picture looks almost like a bad hair piece. way too much hair in front and hardly any on sides and back. if gonna grow out hair try to have it somewhat even all over to look natural and not like one of Maury's Wigs.

people say i look girly, i dont think so much. though i was trying my best to look manly, thats why i took it at my sideish, though i look more manly on my side.

i was overly harsh to be honest. you are just a young kid with long hair. most boys look feminine till about 19. its all good man.

lol im 22 though

U still use whatsapp so that really says something

Lol, guess you don't know what people use in other countries, do you?

Don't travel much?

>You homos can't even compete.

Sorry i dont think i would ever step foot in brazil even if i was paid

sup nerds

Pandarian males are betas lmao k

Neither I nor the recipient of that message were in Brazil.

Try again.

ur prettty

thanks you're sweet

Ajit Pai reporting in.

Shave and you'll be a solid 8/10

ehh fuck it, am i chad or bad?

you'd look hot if you shaved.

Bad

blue eye master race lads

Superior genetics

Nigga

>my house will never be on fire
>i will never get stuck in my room as the fire burns down the hall
>i will never see THAT FACE as i pas out from the smoke inhalation
>i will never wake up, not knowing who this mysterious fireman who saved my life is
>i will never get to send you baked good as a thank you for saving me
>baked with love
>ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉᵐᵉᶰ

>I will never bump into you in the hall
>i will never be stricken by how oddly pretty you are for what i assume is a dude
>i will never awkardly ask you out, too scared to ask your gender
>we will never grow old together and adopt kids
>i will never stand over your grave with our son and say 'no homo tho'

Lel fuck it

>we will never be on the same flight
>i will never nervously avoid conversation with you as you try to make small talk
>i will never get aroused, wondering if thats a huge cock or a stick of dynamite in your pants
>i will never get an erection as you put your hand on my shoulder and say you need to get by to get to the restroom
>i will never wonder if you are just taking a leak or planning to blow up the airplane

>we will never be at the same party
>you will never presure me to do cocaine
>you will never reveal that this is actually your third hit for the night
>i will never awkwardly follow you around for the night, high for the first time, just hoping to have my first homosexual experience with you
>i will never wake up in the bathtub the next day with my kidney cut out

Can we please just talk about race or jews or something! I live in mexico and i use to date a russian chick with blonde hair and blue eyes and she had a nice ass. But i dumped her when i started to read the bible and realized race mixing is a sin

>you will never be in the frat im pledging
>you will never make me do awkwardly homo erotic things to degrade me
>you will never give me a girly name that gives me ab oner every time you call me that
>you will never let me into the frat even though i failed at all the hazing
>you will never tell me that i can make it up by being your footstool while you and the other brothers play video games for the rest of the year
>i will never get to feel your dirty feet on my back

Fucking lmao. Good one my man

he has such nice eyes.

Sorry if i look high (im currently smoking weed) 420;)

Another boring night

Holy shit i look better than all you jews!

Fuck all off you nigger lovers! Sup Forums all the way!

cl_chin 0

Well to be fair im not a jew

i had nazis in my family thoough

and they get anal raped for it in Afganistan

So? Hitler was fucking awsome! Mexicans love Germany! We hate russia though

this is is good content for these threads.
also do me pls

White nazis piss me off, mexicans professing the value of white supremacy makes me feel something completely unique

literally the only thing he has going for him is having blue eyes

>you will never link your post
>i will never know who you are
>i will never get to make an excuse for how i can't come up with something, when i clearly skipped you the firs time cuz you were ugly / had no interesting feature for me to elaborate on

if only this was reddit and i could see your posting history.

;) its boring being a white nazi

It makes it more interesting and fun being a mexican one ;)

i didn't want to link my post because i'm insecure
do everyone else in thread instead to appease my anxiety?

Sometimes I wonder how relations between Germany and Japan/Mexico would have gone if the Axis powers won WW2

It seems inevitable that Germany would have eventually turned on every non-white ally once they were in a position to do so. "Honorary aryan" doesn't seem like an idea that can survive peace times.

What are you insecure about?

Well not really

You should go to Sup Forums its fucking aswome! Tommorow at 10:55 am thats when my ban ends

But anyway no your wrong Hitler believed the Japanese had Aryan blood and hitler was not racist ( if you look into the history you will see that hitler had arabs and africans join his team) why are you at Sup Forums ? How do you look like? Dont be shy you cant look that bad ;)

too much effort, already had booze and also go fuck your self.

rate me faggots rough day

Chad or bad

Alright pall

>you will never go to the same school as me
>you will never overcompensate for your boyish qtness by acting like a douchey chad
>you will never belittle me in front of all our mutual friends at a party
>we will never play spin the bottle
>you will never smack me when i lean in for a kiss and call me a faggot

Look at my other post im better looking than you

Im the mexican pool guy by the way ( look up) you look alright

You look like an older version of Eleven from stranger things.

You look like you get bullied by your parents

omg that's so hot

fantasy always is. life on the other hand...

im a little drunk but that made me laugh

get a haircut and you'll go from teenage schoolgirl to knockoff cuckboy Zayn

"where my hug at" lookin ass. Wear shitty ghetto outfits and pretend you're a dyke and you'll be better off with the ladies

congrats and the transition. when are you getting your prosthetic dick attached?

when my current one falls off.

how do I look?

What the fuck is wrong with you guy? You all look depressing look at my very first pool pic and compare that with all of yours

You guys need to lighten up! Have fun in life! Go to Sup Forums forget Sup Forums have some adventure for once

>tfw no B&W bf

You can tell this is terrible advice by reading it.

Does Sup Forums dislike Slavs? Considering they were considered as undiserables.

Gay

Quit ignoring me fags

Sup Forums use to be filled with Russians and Europeans but now mostly mexicans like me use it ( who eould have thought) but the answer is yes they do! Go have fun! Go to Sup Forums

They hate niggers though

My hair is better than yours, and my face is for suitable for mamasotas to sit on. Sorry pal. Good try.

well yeah

Well Sup Forums?

>you will never sideways, close up, stubble, headphones story

I can't come up with any funny greentexts for these two, but you are both very attractive qt male specimens and i wish to hold your hands.

Check Em.

Heyo nice dubs
Would suck off out of respect, no homo

>i will never mistake you for a homeless man
>i will never invite you into my home for a shower and a meal

>you will never awkwardly accept, thinking im just some faggot and you could get a free footrub and maybe steal some cash for drugs
>you will never finish taking a shower, come out into the living room in a towell, and prop your still dirty feet up on my coffee table
>you will never constantly talk about how sore your feet are while stretching and talking about how tired you are.

>i will never wait for you to feign sleep than rub your feet
>i will never kiss the tops of your feet

you remind me of a guy i used to love tbh. this feels is to reals.

OMG you guys need help

You people are very empty inside and it shows outside

The only reason why im here and not at Sup Forums is beacuse im banned but tommorow i will kick ass! Anyway you guys like i said you need to lighten up! How old are you guys? Most of you people look like you have issues with your parents

Is everything alright at home?

Why dont you guys go watch a European soccer game or something

Did you guys see that game years ago where germany beat Argentina in the final world cup series?

good enough