Fem user here

Fem user here.
Kinda feel weird about this.
Sometimes I really wish I was a male.
I’m not trans or anything.
But there are tons of days I feel very masculine, and would love to dominate a girl in the bedroom, and be muscular, and have a drink with the guys.
Some nights I get off to pretending a girl is “sucking my dick”, or that I’m pounding her from behind.
In these fantasies I see myself as a guy, not a chick with a dick.
I’m confused and feel weird about it because I have no desire to transition, but what do these thoughts mean?
I like men and women equally, and not sure what to do really.

are you attracted to men or women?

pegging

you're bi and either a dom or switch. a cock is a powerful thing to have in sex because you're penetrating and violating the other party, and your fantasies revolve around power.

Just get a strap on and find a cute little subby dyke to wreck.

You can start by posting your tits or getting the fuck out.

I’m attracted to both

This is actually pretty solid.
Thank you!

doesnt sound like youre trans. i dated a girl that wanted to be "one of the boys" and wed peg every now and then. hoenstly it was one of the biggest reasons we broke up, i just couldnt deal with her trying to be masculine all the time. she still hits my friends and i to chill and smoke weed. but yeah theres no bigger turn off than a straight chick trying to be a dude.

also tits or gtfo wtf is this?

not possible

>Fem user here.

you're welcome.

come back with some pics of the subby dyke being wrecked sometime and we'll call it even.

tits or gtfo
i
t
s

o
r

g
t
f
o

u know the drill

>but what do these thoughts mean?
It's called penis envy. It seems to be a more and more common thing among a lot of modern women

Maiden, it you wish to aquire psychological help about your Penis fantasies I strongly suggest you pay the toll of one breast image( with proof, a timestamp will suffice) or kindly vacate the premises.

You're not alone, OP. My girlfriend likes to peg guys and girls and has often said she likes to be the one fucking rather than the fuckee.

Interested in doing that to a man?

Tits or GTFO you useless cunt.

Everyone has a masculine and feminine side. Not a big deal. Be careful about putting fantasies into practice.

My girlfriend tells me she feels the sameway.

And let's be fucking honest, being a woman is fucking terrible.
You're always weaker than men, you have fewer possibilities of work, you can almost always be certain that you will be discriminated against based on gender, and if you get knocked out you HAVE to carry a baby inside you for 9 months if you are not confortable doing an abortion, and THEN you almost always will have to take care of the fucker for about 15 years