Which is your favorite?

Which is your favorite?

Other urls found in this thread:

mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/MiscOWOD/SamuelHaight.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brujah and Tremere, Malkavian makes really fuckable girls. Tzimisce are interesting but I don't know that much about them.

Gangrel. Always and Forever.

Tlacique, of course

Tremere, always.

Calling gangrel independent isn't entirely appropriate since it was just their leader (more of a representative of their clan) that left the camarilla after witnessing an antediluvian
Most gangrel are a part of the camarilla following that incident (although where they are nowadays is anyone's guess (fuck onyx path))

I didn't make the chart

Lasombra. Or the Kiasyd, if we're including bloodlines.

you left out the followers of set

Malkavian. Any other choice is just crazy.

Underrated

Always liked Gangrel for the purely animalistic nature and malkavian is pretty fun with the insanity

Tzimisce

who is the last one on the third row? I cant read the text in the pic

The Ravnos

Makes me happy to see no one picked ventrue so far. Fuck Ventue, and fuck LaCroix.

West coast Venkavian here from way back in the day. LARP back then was good times

No, the thing to the right of that.

Last game I was in I played a Ventrue. Ended up killing some high-ranking Pentex guy in an accidental explosion, then took a sniper round to the face and got diablerised.

Fun was had by all.

The Cappadocian

Oh, I has always thought of them as a bloodline since they were almost wiped out. Thanks.

Just as planned.

Gangrel all the way, nyucka.

But Tzimisce as a close second.

Tzimisce, but Ravno, Followers of Set, and Salubri are nice as well

>Can become a demigod who bends reality at will and travel to different worlds
>Decide to become a parasite

Vampirefgs are retarded.

btw. what a strange, odd list OP. Books from different editions. No Followers of Set, Assamites as Sabath-Clan and Cabadocians as independent. Where dose this come from?

Never got into mage but i always thought it looked cool pic related was my shit

Just the first one i saw probably should have looked at it more closely

what about this one

it's about perfect, because it starts the the Vampire typical debate about what is a clan, what is a bloodline, what even exist and what not. Brilliant!

I am exited about the new White Wolf Guys and Vampire 5th Edition next Year. Who too?

All Camirilla except Brujah.

Pic related

Everyone except Ventrue.

Caitiff mother fucker. FUCK the houses. They're all bullshit.

that one! :-P

shut up, Kid, while the adults talk!

Not so much Vampires are awake, obviously.

>decide
Most supernaturals in the WoD don't choose to be anything (yes that includes the awakened)
Off the top of my head the only things you can opt into becoming are
Vampires
Ghouls
Cultists of Awakened (believe their paradigm)
Formori
Wereshit (infinitely unlikely comparitively)
Pawns of a Demon
Everything else is set in stone by the time you take your first breath or you cease to be you and have no agency in the decision

>Wereshit (infinitely unlikely comparitively)

Not in oWoD. You're born a shapechanger or you aren't, barring mage fuckery.

Not sure about new werewolf.

>he doesn't know about Samuel Haight
Skindancers motherfucker
Get three garou skins and dance like you're in the black spiral

>Samuel Haight

I've just seen the wiki entry on this guy. Easily the stupidest thing I've ever read from WoD.

It was a character written as /the/ big bad end guy for world of darkness
The reason he was made was so that in practice story tellers would only have to throw him against powergaming asshole players who couldn't take a hint
Here's his stupid ass sheet, mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/MiscOWOD/SamuelHaight.pdf

If it makes you feel any better, his final resting place is as an ashtray in the shadowlands before the nukes went off

brb, creating Mokole/Lasombra abomination.

Giovanni and Tremere.