Is Jizzus coming this year? I don't think he was here last year and was looking forward to his return

Is Jizzus coming this year? I don't think he was here last year and was looking forward to his return.

lol is that really all jiz?

I think that's urine mate

Have you not heard of the legendary jizzmass man?

Its jizz

Yeah, he used to collect it and post his collection every Christmas, it became a tradition for Sup Forums to see his threads. Last we heard he got a girlfriend and wouldn't be able to collect as much but would still try to post every year.

can't argue with Dubs. Must be true

Wasn't there a post made last Christmas or something about how his girlfriend found them and made him get rid of them?

All this newfagottry...

It explains why he didnt come last time.

I wonder if he would drink it

Someone should take on the task and start where he finished. This was one of the things I looked forward to seeing.

he already has said he's drank it long time ago

>things that never happened

He has already been new fag. Lurk moar

Do you understand the word of Shibboleth?

Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh." 5The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan opposite Ephraim. And it happened when any of the fugitives of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead would say to him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he said, "No," 6then they would say to him, "Say now, 'Shibboleth.'" But he said, "Sibboleth," for he could not pronounce it correctly. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. Thus there fell at that time 42,000 of Ephraim.…
New American Standard Bible
Cross References
Judges 3:28
He said to them, "Pursue them, for the LORD has given your enemies the Moabites into your hands." So they went down after him and seized the fords of the Jordan opposite Moab, and did not allow anyone to cross.

Judges 12:4
Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh."

SAID THE LORD WITHOUT JIZZ

HOLY FUCK

kys newfag

A living GOD I thought he anheroed

My theory is that Moot was Jizzus. They both left the same year.

Haha, thought you guys had forgotten about me.

OUR GOD IS DEAD

I genuinely miss him. I still come to be every year hoping he shows back up but I'm losing faith.

How to confirm it's him? Fuck it, I want to believe.

He is immortal

na, he met a normie girl and got marrie

married

I don't have a jizz bottle, but I do have a cum rag

Wrong, he was kicked out of his apartment and lost his collection

And I thought my pissbottes were bad

Chug one show proof

Here's my license on my cumrag as proof

Jizzus dude, how long that take you to do?

kike faggot detecteeed (OP)

friendly reminder

cheap ass watch