YLYL

YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shit.
lost.

Shibboleth, cucks
Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh." 5The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan opposite Ephraim. And it happened when any of the fugitives of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead would say to him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he said, "No," 6then they would say to him, "Say now, 'Shibboleth.'" But he said, "Sibboleth," for he could not pronounce it correctly. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. Thus there fell at that time 42,000 of Ephraim.…
New American Standard Bible
Cross References
Judges 3:28
He said to them, "Pursue them, for the LORD has given your enemies the Moabites into your hands." So they went down after him and seized the fords of the Jordan opposite Moab, and did not allow anyone to cross.

Judges 12:4
Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh."

That's just impressive.

Shit was Cash

fuck I just lost

kek

Noice.

Thats an epic win

who is this?

Fucking bikers

It's Spiderman.

Fucking cagers. That asshole only started indicating at the same time he started changing lanes. I ride fast, but im a nice guy, if you indicate your intentions, i will let you in 100% of the time, going as far as slowing my lane to make space for you.

kill yourse... oh, you will die anyway in a crash.

Hope so. Id hate to die old in a bed like some kind of faggot.

no the girl

Spider-Girl?

Bailey Jay

thanks

i think that may be incorrect tho

Valentina Nappi

Lizzie Velásquez

>using my better, higher quality version.

There's a lot of shitty drivers out there. Always have been, always will be. And I'm not interested in being an organ donor anytime in the near future, so I'd much rather be protected from them by my own two-ton steel box.

Yes there is. I don't worry about it, if you die you die.This life only has the meaning you make of it. I wouldn't take unnecessary risks just for the thrills of today, but never thrilling yourself is a boring life. My 600cc SuperSport is light and nimble, i can cruise at 160kmh and still get 40mpg. I do have a car, but i rarely use it. I guess i get to do a hobby twice every day, not many other people can say the same.

Don't get me wrong, I love motorcycles. I used to ride occasionally when I was younger (never owned one but used to borrow a friend's).

My problem is I live in fucking Michigan, so at most I might get to ride it 6 months out of the year. Plus we have some of the shittiest roads in the country. And I have a wife and kids to worry about.

I'd love to get one again though.

Yeah bud i understand. Not for every place. Im a kiwi, so our roads are ideal, although sometimes full of gravel, but lane splitting is legal here, and the extreme traffic in Auckland got me into motorcycles.

If you legit find this funny, you should fucking off yourself.

Lana Rhoades

So close

This is random as shit, but what does "You're looking the pig's back today" mean?

Some old dude from NZ said that to me once and I have no fucking clue what he meant.

That is the coolest thing I've seen tonight

fuck yeah

Not sure. Id guess he meant you look like shit, because the backside of pigs is usually shitty. Never heard that expression myself.

Fuck

I'll give you two hints. 1. All the replies so far have been lies. 2. She has a thread dedicated to her right now in /gif/.

Mia Khalifa

Summer Hart

Fuck you

why desu????

Hahahaha nice one

Spiderman

well at least the kid is white and blue eyes, so a long term could work

How do you know Spiderman isn't a girl? He's wearing a mask, after all.

better safe than sorry

Kekd

Fuck

There's more?

Made me smirk

youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc7xISLnco

nigs

It's even more funny today kekkk

haven't seen this version yet, it even ups the origin
nice

Fucking second time tonight

kek
Han going Solo... again

this is the worst ylyl ever

you are the best ylyl ever

Lost

Lost

I lost

>rolled 20 on agility check

look at your American now, boi.ommunist revolution is happening right in front of your eyes, and no Trump will save you

does anybody have original?

Yeah