Wwyd

wwyd

Wipe the makeup off her face.
Kiss her on the cheek when I'm done, and go with her reaction.

Tie her up spank her
Fuck her up the ass and shave her head
Keep her hair and record her loving the assfucking and hating the shave

Fuck the shit out of her, pump every hole full of cum, impregnate her... Then leave her to the enjoyment as life of a single mother.

Fuck her face until her makeup is smeared from crying, then pound her tight ass and fill it with cum.

wwyd to this one?

cute

funny, they're both from the same place

Let her suck my dick.
>tfw it's shocking how similar she looks to a goth/emo OC character from my comic.

what place?

Tie her up on a Hitachi or sybian and make her blow me till I cum all over her face.

Then leave her there with cum on her face, orgasming over and over. Maybe I'd come back and user her again later.

Wwyd to these sluts?

keep em coming

let her sit on my face for all of eternity

any more?

If you asked to give up your freedom

any nudes?

smoke meth with her ho ass

I'd wait for lefty to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

Wwyd to this tight body?

What a Boss OP.
I have this hoe for fb. Any nudes pls

The current fucktoy

Cuff her wrists to her ankles, bend her over her bed and slam that tight ass. Finish up and plug the hole with her hairbrush.

No one cares about your shit comic.