Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNCxuHQNmE0
youtube.com/watch?v=sj1VCpWf5RU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SVmaViBxs4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DanielFromSL

he asked for obscure

Shibboleth, cucks
Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh." 5The Gileadites captured the fords of the Jordan opposite Ephraim. And it happened when any of the fugitives of Ephraim said, "Let me cross over," the men of Gilead would say to him, "Are you an Ephraimite?" If he said, "No," 6then they would say to him, "Say now, 'Shibboleth.'" But he said, "Sibboleth," for he could not pronounce it correctly. Then they seized him and slew him at the fords of the Jordan. Thus there fell at that time 42,000 of Ephraim.…
New American Standard Bible
Cross References
Judges 3:28
He said to them, "Pursue them, for the LORD has given your enemies the Moabites into your hands." So they went down after him and seized the fords of the Jordan opposite Moab, and did not allow anyone to cross.

Judges 12:4
Then Jephthah gathered all the men of Gilead and fought Ephraim; and the men of Gilead defeated Ephraim, because they said, "You are fugitives of Ephraim, O Gileadites, in the midst of Ephraim and in the midst of Manasseh."

His recent popularity doesn't make him not obscure. The dude barely has any subs or twitch followers even with his high quality content. He is obscure you twat.

This one guy named jpar39 i found when i was drunk. he makes these retarded ass videos but its funny when your sad

Get with it man

Faggot just posts AMVs from /wsg/
youtube.com/watch?v=zNCxuHQNmE0

FoxclawTV
Dude's a bit annoying at times but he has some moderately entertaining streams of Ark and Warhammer

accursed farms

this
the secretly red-pilled Ross

BedBananas

High quality content, over low quantity bullshit. His videos are funny, a true gem.

Elaborate

youtube.com/watch?v=sj1VCpWf5RU

>bedbananas
>cricken2
>PFS venom
>twomad
>albino
>anthonypit1
>zerolenny
all those shitter put smile to me face

besteverfoodreviewshow

watch high as fuck