Caption this video

Caption this video

Can't think of a caption to do this video justice. Cracks me up every time.

I just farted

Crackers be cracken

8/10 gril, 11/10 twerk energy.
would contract HIV from.

You mad white boi?
White genocide

It's ridiculous, the mans got double camo on and he can't handle the ass.

does anyone know the story behind this?

Some user from a previous thread came up with "a wizard trying desperately to defend his powers".

Kek

DEAD CATS ARE WHAT SHIBBOLETH ADORES.

The latest edition of the mental health manual used by psychiatrists to diagnose disorders reveals a change in thinking on gender identity. The perspective change is similar to a decision made in 1973, when the American Psychiatric Association eliminated homosexuality from its disorders’ list.

In the new edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), released on May 22, the now-defunct diagnosis of gender identity disorder (GID) receives a new name, gender dysphoria, which reflects a new emphasis.

Both GID and gender dysphoria describe a condition in which someone is intensely uncomfortable with their biological gender and strongly identifies with, and wants to be, the opposite gender. Some of these people may live as their desired gender, and may even seek gender reassignment surgery that can allow them to trade, for example, a penis for a clitoris and a scrotum for a vagina.

SHIBBOLETH IS A CHAOS GOD.

I CALL THE EXTERMINATUS ON Sup Forums

George Costanza was no match for Dat Ass!

Nigger get away from me, I don't wanna catch the AIDS.

This guy shows why fat is disgusting, he has very little control of his body. A little twerk makes him fall down.

sad thing is no one will listen to his #metoo post.
fucking bitch molested him.

Kek'd and then remembered what era I'm currently living in.

An ironic post at best

I know that feel, m8. I deleted pretty much all social media just to get away from that reality.

nerve gas

really is moar sad than funny.
middle ages come back with pillory and mob justice. and politicians cheering to it.

Brilliant.

The black ass and pussy stink knocked the man down.

Its old but...

Booty Had Me Like

Man with 2 colors of camo can't handle dat ass.