Is the USA holding back informations about aliens?

Is the USA holding back informations about aliens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHB14tk8A1k
youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc
youtu.be/Oljrjxnixtw
youtube.com/watch?v=1fQkVqno-uI
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/alien-civilizations-planets-study_us_57322800e4b096e9f092e60d?section=australia
youtube.com/watch?v=jlRYBJKV10s
dailymotion.com/video/x322e2e
youtube.com/watch?v=OkycNvrpjCs
ufoevidence.org/cases/caseview.asp?section=sortoldest
interstellar.jpl.nasa.gov/interstellar/probe/introduction/neighborhood.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v3MNMMvBBJA
youtu.be/xnYR8OK5dMU
youtube.com/watch?v=z-fGpM5bpes
youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWmTCY-zAU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
youtube.com/watch?v=6G8P8tH2F48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

aliens are a progenitor race of aryan supermen

friendly reminder that ayys can't be trusted

Whether they actually are or not is unimportant. They make it seem like they are. Why? I don't fucking know, ask them.

yeah

They can't reveal anything as the aliens are true descendants of an African tribe called "wuz Kangz" and they secretly hold the power over the all the major countries.
This is why Europe is getting washed with We wuz Kangz people.

I want to believe
also share interesting information.

No.

Why would aliens land in Bumfuck USA. Why would aliens land here at all? A hyper-intelligent race that has figured out faster than light travel, would view us as little more than chimpanzees. They might stop and show their alien kids the 'funny pink monkeys', but that would be it.

Butchered cow carcasses. Ok, so the aliens stole a cow, took it onboard their ship...cut it open, then dumped the carcass back in Farmer Joes field.....They flew back...to dump a carcass to scare a farmer. Fuck off, they would just throw it in their garbage disposal and disintegrate it.

There ARE aliens out there, 100% guaranteed. There are too many stars, too many planets for life to be only an earth based thing. Can they visit us? more than likely not. There are aliens, we'll just never fucking see them.

. Go there. Be there. Live there. Die there.

Your average American is trained cattle, there are crazier things about our world.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHB14tk8A1k

well i've seen alien technology that humans couldn't possibly make given what we have now so that blows your theory out the water m8

>There ARE aliens out there, 100% guaranteed.
Sure but we may actually be alone in the galaxy, or even the local group of galaxies.

Look in the mirror and you'll see an alien

Or they could be fighting Underground right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=xedmfAgx8eg

Yep. The government knows damn well how many aliens cross the border but they don't do shit about it.

Fuck Nixon.

Space Niggers
The truth is out there!

it's used as smoke screen for black projects and other stuff (like for example testing the impact of nuclear fracking on the foodchain allows them to dissect cattle). They do have unreleased data on UFOs and aliens but I doubt they know what they are either

Have you ever heard of Fermi's paradox? It's entirely possible we're actually alone.
youtube.com/watch?v=sNhhvQGsMEc

Would you like to know more?
youtu.be/Oljrjxnixtw

I forgot to mention that I obviously mentioned intelligent life. Not plants and lower animals and shit.
Let me just add that if that's true, it's absolutely amazing. That means that the entire universe is up for grabs. We just need a revolution so that everyone can go wherever they want. Literally just pick a direction and go. Even if we expand exponentially for millions of years it wouldn't matter. There's a near-infinite amount of space and planets and resources.

Yes. Only Trump will release the files.

Totally agree. We could have our corner of reality all to ourselves. But numbers and %'s say there must be 'something' out there. Wether its an Alien civilization is another thing.

We also never think about the fact that there might have been a massive, multi galaxy alien civilization....just it happened to die out millions of years ago.

When time, and the size of 'everything' is taken into account, its probably teeming with life. Its just the distances and times are so vast, we'll never see any of it.

When he said aliens are out there he probably meant somewhere in the universe, not necessarily anywhere close to us.

shove your dick into a tube of tinfoil you conspiracuck

>where are all the aliens?
right here. we are the ayylmaos

Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=1fQkVqno-uI

NEW REPORT Suggests Trillions of Alien Civilizations.
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/alien-civilizations-planets-study_us_57322800e4b096e9f092e60d?section=australia

Have you watched the video? It doesn't matter. We would have seen SOMETHING by now.

Fermi's paradox is totally viable. But it relies on too many 'what ifs'. So does my argument though.

I just think that out of the entire length of time, Big bang - Now, and the massive size of space (unthinkable)....for us to be the ONLY thing to sprout....Nah, it can't be.

Even if Alien life was just single celled organisms, its still 'alien' life.

I did, and it all relies on the principle of using worldships to colonize the galaxy. Discounting any other 'life'.

Fermis theory might discount any spacefaring galactic alien civilizations, but it doesn't discount basic life, plants, basic animals. Yeah, there might be zero space faring aliens out there, zero civilizations...but to believe we are the only 'life', pretty arrogant.

We live in an area of space called the local bubble.
The local bubble is basically an area where planets and whatnot are pretty sparse, we're basically out in the boonies.
So if there are aliens, it's entirely possible that they wouldn't visit because we live out in the boonies.

That said, I think it's very likely that the majority of the UFO sightings that have been reported in the last century have been experimental aircraft.
It's not really hard to see how it's probably not a coincidence that people started spotting flying saucers around the time that the US started playing around with nazi saucer designs and stealth aircraft.

How does that relate to the OP's implication that there's (been) alien life on earth, though?

What are we discussing exactly? Obviously there has been at least one other planet that hosted or hosts some kind of living organism. No one is disputing that.

How the fuck are you saying that with absolute certainty? How would you know? How about you prove your claims.

we HAVE.

Many many Times.

youtube.com/watch?v=jlRYBJKV10s

dailymotion.com/video/x322e2e

youtube.com/watch?v=OkycNvrpjCs
ufoevidence.org/cases/caseview.asp?section=sortoldest

>it's very likely
>absolute certainty

>We live in an area of space called the local bubble.

Confirmed.

Definently Agree with you there.

Check out the Warminster Thing here.

>have personally seen a Craft
(it keeps coming back and is visible in my backyard)

>But it relies on too many 'what ifs'.
As does Drake's Equation. And the Great Filter. The latter being a probability mechanism made greater by the discovery of more and more habitable planets and zero other civilizations or artifacts. I think centuries from now we're going to discover that we're the forerunners of intelligent life in the universe.

I can't. In a sufficiently large universe it's likely that other civilizations would exist. There is currently no evidence that this is true.
All you can do is make educated guesses. I don't see a compelling reason for an alien civilization to visit Earth. That said, I don't really have a very good idea of what the universe is like, so there may be a reason to visit us that I am not aware of.

As for the stuff about experimental aircraft, that is also just supposition. Many of the reports of UFOs match the general descriptions of some of the experimental aircraft that the air force tested in the desert, though. They even built a few literal flying saucers, although they did not fly very well.

interstellar.jpl.nasa.gov/interstellar/probe/introduction/neighborhood.html

Well I mean, let's say that human logic doesn't apply to ANY of the aliens that are able to reach us, so they aren't interested in communication. We're the only planet that we know of that has liquid water and we have a lot of natural resources. Surely it would be interesting for a civilization that went out to the stars to presumably explore space to come here. Yet we haven't seen anything concrete. Just weird noises and hippie drugs-abusing nutjobs claiming to have seen little grey men.

>liquid water and we have a lot of natural resources
This is true, but I'm not sure how much this really is unique. This isn't to say that I'm saying "I'm not sure" in a way to undermine what you're saying, I'm legitimately not sure.
It has been suggested that liquid water isn't actually that uncommon in the universe, scientists think that there is a lot of liquid and solid water in the asteroid belt and are interested in learning more about the asteroids for this reason. The value here is that water is actually really expensive to take to space, and is important in making fuel (which is also expensive to lift to orbit)
I don't really know about natural resources, what we consider to be valuable and rare is based on availability here on planet, a lot of "rare" materials are once again very common in the asteroid belts. Scientists think that there are single asteroids nearby that contain more platinum in them than has been mined in the course of human history. There is so much material out there and so little life that I woudl think that any civilization capable of traveling the great distance to us would be able to find easily accessible reserves of natural resources without things living on top of them.

Really, the only unique thing we have going on here is life. Who is to know how unique that is?
I do agree with you in that the notion of exploration and observing other life forms is likely the most compelling reason aliens could have to visit.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3MNMMvBBJA

There's also the possibility of solar systems like ours all having Oort Clouds, and suitable civilizations developing space travel and finding ways to catch and dismantle comets for their ice and frozen gases, which would make nice fuel for huge meandering ships traveling between stars.

Aliens exist and they created us, they are still here leaving with us. Probably laughing their asses or crying at us at the very moment.

we are an alien colony in the process of establishing ourselves

kys you ignorant fuck.

it's probably genetic engineering, and they just blame ayy's if anything slips out

This is, by far, the most stupid shit I have seen in support of the case and I am a believer.

Reminder the transistor was reverse engineered from Roswell

No

It is more likely that primordial snake people live in the ground then little green men living anywhere in the immidiate empty skies we have been intently watching for thousands of years.

You guys just love making up bullshit without anything to back it up, huh? You guys have these sort of discussions, yet never come any closer to the truth.

youtu.be/xnYR8OK5dMU

If I told you I seen them, will you believe me? Reptilians are real user, cool cats but don't trust them.

If you want some kind of "prove" read Kyle Odom Manifesto. Weird that the one I saw didn't look nothing like the one he saw. I trust that crazy fool.

fuck you shithead, Nixon was a gud boi. he dindu nuffin wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=z-fGpM5bpes

Why would the US be holding back info? Maybe we're the only ones in the dark. Maybe aliens hate us and have relations with every other government but ours and are conspiring with them to bring us down.

shut it down

I know they're real and I know what they really are. I'll leave it at that, but yes you're wise not to trust them.

we only know of 22.

>expert level aussie in real life shitposting skills

>I'll leave it at that
Why? Just tell us what you know user.

Demons are Demons

Alien Species are Alien Species from another world.

Nor are they fallen Angels...

>Saying Zeta-Reticulans cannot believe in Space-Jesus the fuck is wrong with you ?

This, they're real. I've seen a couple UFO's before.

Their technology is something we cannot comprehend, and they communicate telepathically, not vocally.

That looks like the one episode of X Files where Mulder fakes his death and he infiltrates the DoD advanced research facility

Space Jesus will save All Believers of All Species Zeta-Reticulan Alpha-Centurian Earthling and the Rest.

As long as they put their faith in Space-Jesus and remove space kebab and space jew

Maybe aliens are holding secrets about the US
Hmm really makes you think...

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

Nah, most people are quite reluctant to understand. You're best just trying to bury it deep in your mind. Simply because I've found you cannot teach a person anything if he is unwilling to listen.

If you want, I could maybe point you in another direction. Look up the book "Initiation Human and the Solar". Most people are uninformed when it comes to the "Planetary Scheme" as it is called.

"Aliens" were made up to distract us, so they can introduce nephilim and tell people they are actually aliens. Were alone in this universe.

>Why would aliens land here at all?
College students studying Primitive Xeno biology.

I'm open minded enough for you to give me a few cliffs on what you know. I've got a friend who is really into this shit. This might sound stupid but:
>He went to a 'psychic'
>After all the random readings and shit she talked about aliens.
>Said there's multiple alien species we're aware of and they live under the sea.
She got a bunch of other shit right like terror attacks and she said there would be 2 or 3 more missing planes after the Malaysian airlines. I'm only asking you to see if her story matches up to what you have to say.

btw when I say live under the sea I don't mean mermaids I mean as in they have bases in the ocean.

/Pol thinks obama will reveal useful information about aliens
KEK

of course, that would be ridiculous!

Space Jesus was big in Spain in the early 90's.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWmTCY-zAU

>4:00
>I can't handle the ayy

we don't need him to we can just access the data because his administration is so incredibly foolish inept stupid incredulous and arrogant.

Not saying I believe it, but one theory is no less ridiculous than the next. If you believe in the possibility of intelligent existing then I don't see why its any less believable that they've visited earth and or have a presence here.

thats what we call em here man lol.

you tell me

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kecksburg_UFO_incident
>Keksburg
>kek

>implying meme magic isn't actually hyper advanced aylium technology

wake up you sheeple

forgot pic have a second (you)

How

Holy shit, it's real guys!

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

the safe guards have basically been off under obama allowing foreign interest access to all of the USA secrets.

use google.

and + symbols with "space" "UFO" and others.

Enter certain URLs

all this combine will take you too it.

>Obama has the worst security.

Love this pic

Saved.

Vigilo Confido, bro

>Reptilian humanoid
>A fucking Argonian

Mein sides

She is probably a latent psychic or an alien abductee.

But, I don't know man. I don't think I should dump anything here, honestly not in the mood to catch any flak. I will tell you only a tidbit and leave it at that.

Gods are real, they see and hear everything. They spin a web called the "Planetary Scheme". This process is what will define us, and evolve us, for better or for worse.

Elves or the Fairfolk, are Gods.

Planets are Gods (Some are minor, others major).

Angles/Fallen Angels are Gods/Suns (Eldar means "Children of the Sun").

Symbols are Gods (Their respective sigils).

Chakra's are Gods (Seven Main Chakra's, Seven main Archangels).

All are one and the same. You've been influenced since you were born we all have. This is an investment on not only a planetary level, but stretches far to being a galaxy affecting event.

It's only a matter of time, until this grace period ends and the curtain falls. Then you see, we all see the world for what it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

This thread is utter plebian.

Get on the patrician level, intercepted NASA footage documentary. NASA films space wildlife literally every single day.

Skip the first 17 minutes.

youtube.com/watch?v=6G8P8tH2F48

CAN AYY SHILLS DEFEND THIS PHOTO?

Yep. But we know the truth anyway.

That's just space Juden in it's final form.

We wuz kangz nigga

How much meth you smoke my man?