33yo virgin, no gf, fat, very small dick, no money, no friends, only thing keeping me alive is the ending of one piece...

33yo virgin, no gf, fat, very small dick, no money, no friends, only thing keeping me alive is the ending of one piece, what do

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric_bypass_surgery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill like 50 people.

come up with a plan to change your life a little bit and stick with it long term

fuck girls, lose weight, get a job, get friends, be social and get the fuck off Sup Forums

Easy, just go and find a couple of hookers on adultwork or something. Doesnt matter if you smash a hooker or some other random bird, just get some numbers on the board.

you can probably do this in the reverse order alot easier

Strand yourself somewhere for 2 years and train hard everyday like in one piece

iam already fat like usopp

how small we talking here? if you lose weight id probably marry you

get some Xanax and start working out. Also try to invest Ur money/practice hygiene. Get Ur teeth straight if their fucked. Dress nice like clothes that fit not baggy nor right. If u have a big old beard shave that shit. make a little list or some shit. once u got that shit down and u lost a little weight fuck a hooker. After u fucked the hooker loose more weight. If u don't want to work out try this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastric_bypass_surgery basically it changes the chemistry in ur head the way u crave for junk food and shit boogie2988 did it. Also get dick surgery if ur so worried about it. I don't have much else to say

you didnt read the part where i tld you i have zero money

I was like op and pretty much did this. Had ebough and just got obcessed with turning shit around no matter how long it took. I started by working out, giving my clothes more attention, figuring out a career that would be succesful and wouldnt fuck me later or leave me feeling shitty ( I got into the trades ) its a slow uphill battle but I have so much more in my life than before and a future to look forward too. Some days are dark bit honestly usually only when Im being stupid and lazy.

u got job?

no nothing no money no job no hope

>train yourself for 2 years
the triplets of thuth
>be virgin
>fuck a hooker
that's an option , at least you'll loose virginity
>no mons
get a job hippie , it doesnt need to be full time , you can go part time job , and then use the time u have for training , easy as fuck
>no hope
hope dies last , you're not dead are you ?

sell kidney if ur up to it

put yourself op for human experiment for doctors to test meds and shit on u if u up for it. they give u cash

i go 2 sleep gl op keep ur head up

Stop using the internet period . Get a phone with no access to the web . Write down what you want / need to achieve . Simply go about it slowly with one goal at a time . Remember that sometimes what you want is not the best for you . Failing shouldn't stop you , just keep at it and don't find excuses . Good luck brother

>the catch?
you MIGHT die ... rite ?
>the reward ?
how much do they pay up ?

Never trust a woman under 90 years of age.

wait one piece is ending??????????

Try buying a blow up doll, the offer allot of fun and healthy sex life

>blow up doll
>not going for real deal and fuck a hooker
how beta can you get

This