WWYD brutal edition

WWYD brutal edition

buy a coupon for dental work

pull out her front teeth and throatfuck her until she faints. Then I will bound her to a fucking machine punding her ass and pussy and leave the place

Posted her yesterday but the thread went 404

slap her hard before forcing her to kneel and spread her ass, then i would rape her tight hole making her cry and beg to stop

Would amputate all limbs and hang, starve and fuck every day until she dies of malnutrition

Strip her and drug her. Fuck her senseless in s drug induced haze, then dump her in the ghetto to some BBC to rape her

Turn 180

I'll make sure she's in public before ripping that slut top down so her tits bounce out, while she tries to scream and cover up I'll gut punch her hard taking the wind out of her and sending her to her knees. I'll grab a fistful of that horrible dyed her and jam my cock down her throat and skull fuck her hard, making her puke all over her tits. I'll keep my cock in her throat until she turns blue and throw her to the ground. While she's wheezing and struggling to regain her breath I'll piss on her face and her vomit covered tits. I'll kick her hard in the tits over and over until I hear a rib snap then get her doggy and plunge myself into her asshole. While I'm stretching her ass and tearing her open I'll take a hand and bend a few fingers back breaking them so she can't crawl away. Finally, I cum Hard in her ass and make her suck it off her broken fingers

I would punch her in the mouth until she admitted she wasn’t special or unique and then rape her in the ass for her reward

she looks like pic related

You can’t rape this...

I would bind her legs and arms then I would put Chili in her pussy and asshole and fuck her throat while punching her face until her glasses break

Put that hair in a driller and fuck her hard will triggering the driller that rips out her hair.

Bind her to a gyno chair and put a small pipe cleaner in her urethral orfice and ram it back and forth. Then I would pierce her tits with needles until the look like hedgehogs. Then pulling out her finger and toe nails I while sitting on her face forcing her to lick my asshole.

good one!

Sure you can it's rape not love!

More. I'd chipmunk the fuck out of those cheeks. Those arms are delicious too.

Probably not but is that Girls Name Jenny?

pretend to love her

That's really brutal

Push a drill through her pubic mound, through her gspot and through her asshole perpendicular to the direction her vaginal and anal canals run. I would proceed to not only shove my dick in, but fuck the hole until it was wide and she bled out as she looked me in the eyes. But only cus she's cute ya know.

Could someone do leftie please?

Tie them both up,

Leftie in a position where I can fuck her doggy style making sure she has full view of Rigthie. Leftie gets a nice pleasurable fucking and clit stimulation while Rigthie get's whipped and beaten, after a couple hours of this and Leftie's 9th orgasm Rigthie is cut open so her guts can start being pulled across the room. Leftie wants to scream in horror but is on the verge of her most powerful orgasm yet, just as she's reaching climax Rigthie gets her throat slit in front of her.

a classic first a bit face fucking with breath control then fucking her pussy while punching her face to peices and the finish of in her ass.

Very nice man, destroy leftie too afterwards?
Your girl gets tied up in a dark alleyway with loads of druggies. They strip her and stick all the left over needles into those gorgeous tits, get her high as fuck and fuck her in every hole. Then inject her pussy with anything they can find. Leave her there once their done and let the wild dogs find her fucked up body and eat her alive.
I'm thinking stabbing with dirty blades and piercing her tits with rusty nails, then piercing her clit. All whilst fucking her senseless. Leave her on the street bleeding out

I would use a dental mouth spreader to dislocate her jaw then I would slowly fuck her pussy while force funny things down her throat, insects, dog shit, piss and so on. When she pukes or refuses to let something slip down her throat I would first cut of a nipple the second time I would cut off a finger and the third time I would pull out on eye ball with a small spoon and feed her the eye ball.

Id have her permanently locked up in my basement, chained up to rusty pipes in that position. Whenever l want, l would go down to then basements and facefuck her like the dirty whore she is. She doesn’t her showers, she doesn’t even get cleaned up after l cum on her and over time she just gets to be filthy.

remove clothes, ravage for hours, repeat until satisfied

Easy but effective

i think i m too brutal for here

Na I wouldn't say that but I think at this time not so many maniacs are awake.