Hey, Americans

Hey, Americans.

How come your culture promotes people like Kardashians, i.e. stupid spoiled bitches who did nothing of worth except for using their name for multiplying their wealth?

None of us truly know..

They're just giving the people what they want. And the majority of people are very, very stupid.

I guess young uneducated whores know. I mean somebody's gotta buy all the stuff kardashians sell

Bingo !

Seems about right. But the culture has also something to do with it. We don't see these trends to the same extent in Scandinavia for example

Yeah, this. If you can come up with a marketing scheme with a fake drug and tell people it will make them age less, people will buy it. They're just that stupid over here.

>be me wake up go on Sup Forums
>don’t see any butthurt europoors wasting time posting about America
>did Europe blow up?
>check news, nothing
>see this thread realize butthurt europoors are still ok

Everything’s gonna be fine fam

Cos your mom sucked too much dick as a teenager and got brain damage from all the dicks pounding against her brain

didn't eurotrash base their entire government around a spoiled bitch who did nothing of worth except for using their name for multiplying their wealth?

>Be me
>Stupid American Cuck
>Die whilst watching country burn down and the autistic son clapping and cheering it

At least not watching Europe being replaced by muslims

trying this hard

It's not even a counterargument

Because our entire economy runs on the principle that stupid spoiled bitches who did nothing of worth except for using their name for multiplying their wealth should be promoted. Litearlly that's the entire wealthy class who basically controls the economy and basically all the economies of capitalist environments.

Use an economy that jerks off the stupid rich, you end up with society that jerks off the stupid rich.

kim k is the great national treasure we have..

This just makes you look stupid to Europeans. If you want to hurt their feelings you’ll have to find something that’s true to say.

But how come that's the type being promoted? They could have literally chosen anything else and the society would follow. But nooo, we want our people trashy and stupid.

America is a capitalist enterprise, it literally only exists to make the wealthy more wealthy. The general population is just slaves for the upper class. Read a fuckin history book or some shit i don't have all day to explain this to you.

The Western media wants to promote interracial relationships. But ones that involve Black men.

They want the Kardashians to lead this IR movement and encourage more young girls to seek nigger boyfriends. The Kardashians spam social media every week with IR content. 100's of millions of young girls see this stuff. And it influences their preferences in mates.

Because she's the last american woman below 300lbs?

Hurting their feelings was not the point. You think I come here to troll? Come on man.

Jews

The average American hasn’t figured out the metric system and through lack of paid holidays hasn’t travelled much either. However, the working class in many other places is also fairly stupid. The reason why the news is professional is half because the working class doesn’t want nonsense and half because the upper class wants sophistication. The US has no “upper class” it just has rich people, without classiness. They have neither been classy, trashy is all they can be.

Being against race-mixing myself I see how it can be the only way (except for killing or deporting which we do not consider here) if we want the society to be stable and not torn apart from within by interracial aggression.
However, it is not exactly how it started with their fame. So I don't believe this is the explanation for the phenomena of people being famous just for being famous.

I am honestly beginning to believe this conspiracy bullshit.

Still fat though

first it is usa people, america is pretty big. secondly you are a degenerate for judging and rating humans you do not even know, upon their highers actions. im pretty sure the media culture is very small in numbers, but very high in efficiency. so put all their money on a few idiots is a good plan. kind of like playing poker but you are the dealer, player, and cheater. and probably rapist, pedophile, and human trafficker but hey who gives a fuck. french person here by the way. tl;dr

fake ass whore

niggerslover/10

Dont forget it sets up the young female youth to idolize the thought of dating niggers. Fug :DD

Most people I know that watch that kinda stuff say "oh well I watch it because I know it's stupid, I like to laugh at them!"

I always felt like this is a very stupid reason to watch stuff like the Kardashians, jersey shore, etc but I've heard it so many times.

From the outside; you’ve gone to war to expand the influence of the ideology a lot (that is documented), and you are ridiculously profit driven to the point where common decency can be pushed aside causing nice projects to break down. Saying slaves sounds a bit crazy, but I guess you do control people with money and hire/fire them very easily.

Someone must be buying the crap from the adverts. Do you have a button for skipping ads yet? or just to fast forward on them. That kind of tech went mainstream in the 90s but I’ve never seen it in houses on US TV shows.

Yeah, I get that. Freak shows were always popular. But!
I've just watched them for the first time few days ago. And I still don't see it. It's not even what you expect from such a show. They are not even entertaining in a freak show way. They are simply dull.

easier to control

Very much this.
I’m always a little baffled that the whole muslimification idea is used as an insult.
It’s simply not happening and I’m curious to know where Americans are getting their facts from. Is it simply a lazy lack of intelligence?

It was not an insult, you tender little flower. Not everything is one even if you perceive it as such. If you have something to say to prove me wrong you're very welcome to do so. My point is not to prove Europe is being muslimificated, I don't even want this to be true. But since that's what I heard, I obviously want to talk about it and learn the truth.

here's an user who gets it

Wayne's World