Hey fucktards, I am going to be fired soon, will eventually lose my apartment...

Hey fucktards, I am going to be fired soon, will eventually lose my apartment. I already applied for 1st instance welfare (60% of my salary for the first year) and opened up a postal account.

Instead of going an hero, I want to travel the world. I have no Idea where to go, so I am leaving this to you Sup Forumsrethren.

Dubs decide my route, beginning in Amsterdam.

congo

Ceara Leone

Ethiopia

belgium

Pyongyang

Buenos Aires

Burma

Pula, Croatia.

Syria

An Heroing would be a lot easier

New Mexico

Nope, not worth it... kill yourself

Afghanistan

But less fun.

Witnessed !

Go visit Niger. I hear they have nice people.

Pyongyang

Cherepovets, Russia.

Split, Croatia.

i recommend you come to canary islands.
it´s really beautiful and you´ll meet a lot of good spirits there. my favorite is la palma, but gomera is nice too.

Niger it will be.

detroit, michigan then bengaluru, karnataka then kamagasaki, oaska and if you havent been killed yet go to gereshk, helmand

Sadly, no dubs for the suicide tour. :(

Screen cap this thread OP and when you're back from your travels doa thread here and we can see how you did.

op got a big surprise coming your way real soon.

Mogadishu

New Amsterdam

You'll travel from Amsterdam through the alps, from Switzerland ending up in Slovenia, then you'll go through the Dinaric Alps or the Carpathian mountains, ending up either in Bosphorus - from here you take a boat or travel from the west of the Black Sea to the east, either a Northern route, ditching Bosphorus, or a southern route through Turkey - the destination is the Caucasus. I'd guess the south side is safer, but that shouldn't matter. As long as you're not gay I think the Chechens etc. will leave you alone.

Now, either go through Russia, up to the Ural mountains, continuing through Eastern Russia to Vladivostok and on to Japan.

Or go down through Iran, and then whichever path is least deadly into the Himalayas.

From the Himalayas or Japan, you go to the Golden Triangle, split between Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. This is where you'll take copious amount of drugs leading you to understand what it is you want from life.

It's this or a completely alternative route to Peru. Same goal.

Pripyat, Ukraine

Gold Coast, Australia. Beautiful beaches, easily obtainable weed, Girls walk around in short shorts and leggings, bikinis and as little as they can possibly wear (Not to mention they are all easy as fuck).

Sounds nice, but sadly no dubs.

He'd be better of kys himself

Suicide Forest, Japan.

Hmmmm

Wasted dubs

OP go to Canada during the summertime. Report how often you get bitten by horseflies

lul good luck OP
post pictures

bump

THY GODS OF GET HATH SEEN FIT TO WASTE THINE DUBS ON THEE?!

Inglewood, California

bump

South of England is nice, but expensive af especially london. One of my fav places in europe is Gibraltar, thats also worth checking out. I'm kinda jealous, I'm studying engineering rn and can't see myself having the time to travel the world anytime soon, even though I desperately want to

Iran

I actually went last year and it was nothing like I expected, do some googling about travel to Iran, it's fucking awesome

So far OP, Amsterdam, Niger, New Mexico, Suicide Forest, Iran.

The funny thing is whatever you anons recommend him to go he will not listen. OP is literally broke and no income. If he isnt a nigger then OP will definitely im 100 percent sure head to Thailand. Because everyone goes there nowadays. Dunno why either i just could imagine.

OP here, I have heard only good things about Iran actually. A colleagues GF was from there and said it isnt that bad except for the whole headscarf thing.

And I have been to the aokigahara before. I have relatives in Japan and went there for a hike, made it quite deep into the forest until a caretaker got hold of me. Place gave me serious goosebumps with some belts and ropes still dangling from the trees

I am not broke, have a decent salary, a full account and welfare is pretty good in my country for the first year of unemployment

Hey I'm the dude who went Iran last year. Go on Facebook and join the group called 'See You in Iran', I learned alot before my trip there. Seriously, it's one of the safest, most hospitable countries I've ever been to. You find testimony on the Facebook group from solo female travellers, and anyone else who say the same thing. Its historical sites are awesome, and if you're a meat eater the food is great.

I'm actually jelly, I've always wanted to go to Aokigahara.

Thank you, I will check it out.

Why is that? There are far more interesting places to enjoy in Japan, even more haunted ones.

But yeah it is a disturbing place to be...

Fucking trips, I think the spirit of Sup Forums wants me to go back to this forest...

Antarctica

go east, threw russia, china ...

Iceland

Hawaii

Come to Uruguay, this is a beautiful country for the tourists :)

Caracas

Would be quite nice. Most Russian people arr extremely friendly.

come to argentina, if you are a creative guy you can live selling art, start going to "el bolson" and "bariloche"

find some hippie group of girls and talk to them, they will be glad to help you find a job

also with 1000 dollars you can buy a house in here

tfw you got 2 dubs and a trip but no one notices it

Sounds like a dream to me... I am not a very skilled artist, but musician.

Trips and dubs in one post. Lo' and behold it shall be done.

Syria

musician? what instrument?

I know usa kinda hate hippies but in argentina they are not bad people

In here we call them "mochileros" people who travels all arround the country only with a backpack, they can travel alone or in groups

If you travel alone you can even ask anyone to take you in your way and they will do it for free, also no pyschos who kills people

Just stay away from buenos aires and you will be fine

Japanese Shamisen and Guitar mostly.

That really sounds great, I've never been to south amerika before because everyone told me that there was so much crime.

men you can live with playing that in here, get a lot of argentinean pussy and someone can get you a job if you do a lot of friends

south america is mostly shit but countrys like argentina-uruguay-chile and maybe paraguay are not bad

im not gonna lie there is crime everywere in the world but in argentina is full of niggers in buenos aires and the north of the country

just make your way in "la patagonia" and the south of chile and you will be fine

kill your self himself. gg. are you new to the internet?