Why burgers are so racist :(

why burgers are so racist :(

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sportswriter-tweets-japanese-indy-500-winner-makes-him-uncomfortable-n765826
2011disaster.jcie.org/philanthropy/usgiving-2014/
youtu.be/1JsyMZ42Z14
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well he got BTFO'd shortly after so you can at least say he got his due...

>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sportswriter-tweets-japanese-indy-500-winner-makes-him-uncomfortable-n765826

>land of the free
kek

not really. its just they always want to win and be no1 for some reason. those stupid rednecks and ghetto niggas who shitted on the victims of the earthquake are real racists tho

it's normal in burgerland, it's casual racism. i mean they elected trump for fucks sake.

>>nbcnews.com/news/us-news/sportswriter-tweets-japanese-indy-500-winner-makes-him-uncomfortable-n765826
he looks 30s or 40s, who is relatively young. why would he bother being uncomfortable.

>japanese calling literally anyone else racist
That's rich.

He wasn't actually uncomfortable - he was just virtue-signalling.

Yeah, the guy was clearly a dumbass.

and what virtue would that be

zitto animale

>he got fired
and it makes japs uncomfortable

confederateness

US patriotism

you mean vanity and conceit

>American exceptionalism is a my—

What's life like on the base?

Not being snide or anything, genuinely curious.

>make fun of the president sucking another world leader's dick on primetime television
>get praised

>say it makes you uncomfortable that a person from the country you went to war with won a prize on a day dedicated to celebrating your veterans
>get fired
This makes me uncomfortable.

for asshats like alt-righters? but it wouldnt have been appreciated by them since they arent really anti-japan. he sounds more like a traditional conservative countryman. i dont know what foreign country these young countrymen can approve. israel and anglo countries?

but I'm actually an unemployed jap

Pls die. Useless scum

One was a comedian making a joke, the other was a sportswriter making a seemingly sincere racist statement for no reason at all

>>One was a comedian making a joke,
it stopped being a joke when you talk about him for an hour straight 5 nights a week for 2 years

It was still a joke even if it wasn't funny.

>>make fun of the president sucking another world leader's dick on primetime television
>>get praised
isnt that just a caricature

Why does it stop being a joke?

I hope your mom gets raped and dropped into a river.
haha don't get mad it's just a joke! I'm a comedian!

>PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST nothing personnel, japs

>my little spin-in-circles F1
mfw

RARE

>MUH GRANDDAAA FOUGHT DA NIPS. THEY DHOULDN"YT BE OWLED WIN A RACE TOODAY
K, Cleetus

Why a river?

rude

okay lee xiao

pretty sure his point is that it's dumb to fire him over something so stupid

Americans are spiteful creatures as the Fukushima incident showed.

>americans getting BTFO their own sports

private american citizens donated almost a billion dollars in aid to help
2011disaster.jcie.org/philanthropy/usgiving-2014/

why not be happy that everyone who died accomplished the fact that nations were at war are now at peace and can do things like race cars with each other?

>those hondas
he shouldve been uncomfortable about those cars

What's so bad about speaking truth to power?

>medicine and physiology
How's that residency going, medcuck? I'll have a grade ice cap by the way.

The sportswriter clearly thinks peace obligates the japanese to always live under the thumb of the americans in all aspects.

it makes me uncomfortable that he got fired for it
there's no way I'd ever consider using twitter under my real name in the off chance I might offend someone

>le facebook collage of a handful random retards proves how spiteful Americans are

Honestly, what a stupid reaction to have. It would be a tolerable opinion in an 80-year-old man who fought in the Pacific, but this 40-50-something-year-old retard goes and gets fired because he has to go full autismo just because his dad or grandad or whoever fought the Japanese.

Read the link the motherfucker double downed. It's not even a case of dubious ambiguity.

everyone would be totally fine if a jew said this about a german winning

prove
me
wrong

Being politically correct in situations where you should be politically correct isn't some monumental task. It's more an that he deserves to be fired for being stupid rather than racist.

Just post on Sup Forums if you want to banter nips.

>racist
nationality and race aren't the same, dipshit

There's a reason offending someone for their individual actions versus offending a person based on the actions of his countrymen 70 years ago carries different weight. You'd be able to deduce something this simple on your own, but the combination of autism and years of compulsively browsing Sup Forums make it difficult.

>tfw even our beat reporters are fucking awful
Being an Avs fan sucks

this. its almost a comedy

>versus offending a person
how?
he's offended because the other guy is upset?
this entire thing is a joke, and people saying he was racist or offending anyone are even bigger jokes looking to be offended

>dumbass who covers a sport where cars drive fast said something stupid
wow it's so fucking shocking, this wasn't expected at all

Well well well

Heh

A jewess and an /r/AsianMasculinity gook immediately tattled on him and he got fired.

Hey US, Canadian, and Australian gooks and chinks, THIS JUST IN: Japs hate your fucking guts and think of you as subhuman. No one gives a fuck about Asian rights or the Asian 'movement' outside of America and you eternally butthurt Asian-American gooks. kek

isn't that the guy with the really big head that attempts to act morally superior to everyone else?
I'd like that too and I'm a fucking cuban

but not all EU countries have gotten Nobel laureates. they're adding in the population of countries that haven't won any prizes

>but not all EU countries have gotten Nobel laureates. they're adding in the population of countries that haven't won any prizes

how are you this dumb?

>cuban
Everyone expects gusANOs to cheerlead such things, not the opposite. You're not special.

hmm I guess they care about Asian-Americans more

in american media it would be fine. but i doubt if euros would be fine. japanese living in japan would smell something fishy about it at least.

>but i doubt if euros would be fine.
it would be a hatecrime punishable by death if they spoke out against it

i don't understand what you mean. the bar on the left includes the population of ALL EU countries, not just the ones that have Nobel laureates.

some US states don't have Nobel laureates, should we remove their population too?

If anything it's the opposite.

>have a race
>the better racer wins
>omg wtf reee

fooking americans

the EU isn't a single country though, whereas the other states listed under the bar are.

>It's America's fault that Europe sucks

hate of the japanese. He must have been korean

what a surprise

Would nips making fun of 9/11 be racism? Those people are stupid but they only do it because of Pearl Harbor. Has nothing to do with where your ethnicity.

Naw, not at all. He said it wasn't personal but if you read the rest it clearly was. His father's friend or something died alongside him in the Battle of Okinawa so a Japanese winning a very American event on a day of remembrance for those fallen in action didn't sit right with him. It's pretty ironic too because I'm surprised a Japanese person is even competing in it, thought it was all rednecks.

Why did you try and kill us?

Naw, it was Mitsubishi making the planes that attacked us.

your racists came from facebook with their real names. you are confusing doing shit under anonymous with doing shit with your real name in public.

> Those people are stupid but they only do it because of Pearl Harbor. Has nothing to do with where your ethnicity.

lol. im usually anti-sjw coze i hate censorship in art/entertainment but, is this guy really worth defending that much?

I'll ask again, are the Japanese who laugh about 9/11 racist?

>lol. im usually anti-sjw coze i hate censorship in art/entertainment but, is this guy really worth defending that much?
I didn't defend him at all. Point out where I have done so. In fact I told you that those people who made those joke about the tsunami are idiots.

It's pretty terrifying that you can essentially ruin your life with one bad post.

Backlash is way more annoying
Japs have nothing to do with him

>be American
>spend $4 trillion a year on medicine
>have worse healthcare than leafs

More like it only takes one bad post for people to start noticing you've been liking a ton of white supremacist stuff on the down low.

>I'll ask again, are the Japanese who laugh about 9/11 racist?
what case or situation. on 2ch, which is a total anonymous board, nobody would really treat it like serious racism that should be banned but not all of them jump in such jokes. its exactly the same as whats going on on Sup Forums.
irl those saying such things would be treated as xenophobic lunatics or racist.

>have a lingua franca
>the better language wins
>omg wtf reee

You're still discriminating people for shit they couldn't control to be born into, user

You would consider 9/11 jokes racist? Well at least you're consistent. What about Matsuko Deluxe going off on a Korean in front of other Koreans for saying that Kpop surpassed Jpop internationally and told him if you don't like Japan get out?
youtu.be/1JsyMZ42Z14

I don't see backlash against you guys for stuff like this unless it comes from outside Japan.

psssh

Pretty much this That tweet was just the straw that broke the camel's back. He wouldn't have gotten BTFO had his alt-right shit not been easy to find.

What else did he like because that screenshot is clearly an anti-trump person. If it wasn't already obvious as hell to you look up that person's twitter.

>hate Japan so much you let China annex your housing market and economy

mint

What's your point? “Japs are more racist”?

You said no one says this stuff in public with their own name in Japan...not that it makes a difference if you're "racist" in private only.

irl? id consider it racist and attack that retard if the situation called for it. on shit anonymous sites like Sup Forums, 2ch, etc i dont care much about it. tho I have never said jokes about it and will never. i even hate using racial slurs except for the ones saying ones nationality.

>dumb normie shit

sorry but i didnt watch it cause i hate anything from tv. my guess is that fatfuck is such a kind of "salty" commentator who sells smug shit. she bitches about everything that way. not only about a particular group but any group incl abes regime, ofc japanese. i hate that types of commentators.

and to be fair, koreans ridicule japan and japanese more directly racial/stereotypical way on their tv 24/7. they outright express like "japanese would do shit like that"
from my perception, its pretty much racist. but they get away with it cause of some usual universal sjw reasons and their norm that has accepted anti-japan/japanese narratives to be normalized.

Sorry, I'm not that lowercasefag but did he say such a thing?

Don't you think that line of thinking is kind of similar to the guy in the OP? I mean it's not the same but it's a grudge of a particular nation based on past events (from the same war).

what do you mean

>no one says this stuff in public with their own name in Japan
When did he say this?

when did who say what

He seems to be German

Nazi war crimes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes

im consistently anti-sjw and anti-racist. im aware that im a pretty new kind of polemicist.
if you judge me that way thats it.

Burgers have thr best women. That's why.

japlivesmatter you cunt

>im consistently anti-sjw and anti-racist
That's the best way to be.

don't even know what we're debating at this point desu