Drug thread

Drug thread.
Anyone here who has experience with ghb? Is it worth it to try? How is it

I got it for my friend and he killed himself with it. Lol

fpbp

Lol maybe I shouldn't then...

Its good for sex. Makes you and your partnet really loose and wild. Otherwise it isnt really that great though. Dont get me wrong its pretty fun.
Its kinda like ketamine but less trippy and more body intoxicating and makes you slurry.
Also if youre doing it dissolve it down and do bottle capfuls until you reach the dose cos u can fuck up

was at a party once where a male friend was on it. he went up to the group's acknowledged Diesel Dyke and started grinding his crotch against her hip.

she broke both of his front teeth, and we all believed he got off lightly.

Hahaha Awesome dood XD

Does it mess up your boner like with e?

it's a downer, not an upper.

And yes it does.

Hmm seems to me ghb is for faggots and daterapes

I've never done it, myself, but as I'm partial to benzos and opiates, I'd probably like it.

Personally, I think coke and amphetamines are gay as fuck and I can't understand why people like them.

Some people like to be comfortable, some people like to be stimulated. It's all personal preference.

I guess you're right. I sometimes take some e and smoke hash or weed but thats mostly it. I dont want to try coke because I know I'll like it too much and it's a slippery slope.

Just tried it the other night for the first time. I could take it or leave it. It's honestly fairly subtle and not at all as intense as amphetamines, or e, or even some hash. It was more like really strong coffee that made my face and throat numb. lol

But sounds like you like uppers, so yeah, might be best to avoid it.

Still want to try acid but its kinda hard to find in my country

Not the guy you're responding to, just read the thread and all I can think of now that you mention the numb, is getting a nice big baggy of some decent coke and just railing it to the face till my fucking body goes numb. That numb face feeling is the fucking best.
But I don't have any connect for it anymore, my dude I used to get it from moved back to Puerto Rica. And deepweb is not an option

its shit and a waste of time

Dark web, faggots.

so far, i've done GHB, acid, ketamine, amphetamine, mdma, mda, coke.

GHB was quite enjoyable, but i much prefer ket to anything else. I just found it to be like being messy drunk, but i must've squirted a little too much and ended up feeling extremely nauseous and dizzy for about 20 minutes. just had to sit down while it passed.

personally if i had the choice between ghb and something else, i'd choose something else. i do drugs because i not only like to have a good time but to learn things about myself and others, i didn't learn anything on GHB.

def give it a go but check erowid for dosage and stay safe. for fucks sake label your juice and don't let idiots near it. one way trip to the hospital waiting to happen.

coke is great, exactly as you say, no where near as subtle as amphetamines, no huge heady rush come on either.

it gets more interesting when you binge on it for days on end...

It feels a lot like alcohol, but without the negative after effects.

Never mix it with alcohol or it could kill you.

Otherwise have fun with it and relax.

Too retarded to go on darkweb

I just got me some GBL, your body breaks it down to GHB, but you get a bigger flash from it...
I really like it, especially after some good mdma or excessive speed binge.... Brings me down to a level where I can just hop in a warm bath tub with a pretty girl...
Yes it's a very sexual drug and it can fuck you up big time when you do it often... Had some friends who were 24/7 on it, needlessly to say they crashed
So I am always very cautious, but few times a year is ok I guess, like all other drugs, take your time read about them learn all about safer use and don't get a habit