In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck...

In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck, I became full bare. After that, a horse came near. The horse started to fuck me. When the horse was fucking me, I got the tremendous joy. It was so fascinating by taking the fuck of horse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs
markmanson.net/std-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar

moar horse penis

the fuck

Reported for illegal content

Trying too hard.

I want horse penis

Bad copypasta is bad.

>OP

is this doggo?

lay of the vodka, Ivan.

yes, this is dog.

kækked

wasted

oh, shit.. I didn't even see that get.

damn.

I need horse penis

youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

Horse penis is dumb.
Vag is superior.

no wat if doggo pregnant with human baby it wont fit trough and then dog dead and cant use anymore

ass is good or peanut butter

more of anything?

I used to fuck my neighbor's mini mare until they sold her. I miss fucking that tight midget horse pussy. I have some pics/vids saved if anyone wants a link.

Who am I kidding? Of course you want the link.

drive google com/folderview?id=1hnKY8FNYZO94VJCW9wwi_v8pz-Kug8to

thanks

>the singing

Someone in a Kik group demanded I sing to prove it was me.

I seriously miss that horse. I'm not gonna lie, horse pussy is actually better than human pussy. The way it squeezes and milks your dick is amazing. I used to NOT fuck my gf just so I could slide over to my neighbor's house and fuck the horse. I'd hit that shit three, sometimes four times in a row.

i know what you mean, i have a friend i visit once in awhile who has an arabian mare and ponymare. it's so awesome

Word. Best part about it? No complaints. I could do things to that horse not gf wouldn't never go for. I had just started fingering her ass, and was gonna go for anal, but that's when they sold her, so I missed out of that. But man, getting naked, building up a rythym, and then slam fucking that pussy as hard as I could was amazing.

Maybe I should start a farm and just raise ponies for you fags to fuck. Make a Mare Brothel.. would I be there pimp or there Stallion.

Do eet

i love watching females swallowing huge horse / dog dick... never i would of thought 10 years ago i'd be jacking off to that... but damn watching a woman swallow an entire dog cock down her throat as it continually cums, is fucking hot. some of the woman nearly crying in arousal, the sluttiest they have ever felt, sucking the dogs cock as if it was their love of their life x100, suck it like never before... can see the dog dick slide down her throat... and those that swallow the cock all the way down to the balls, and even get the balls inside their mouths and stay there for like 10 seconds... all the noises they make as well when they suck the cock. mm... swallow that continuous flow of dog cum.. just as good sometimes even better horse cum. but so many of the videos i have seen seem fake. a few have been real, or have to be at least...

Seems a bit of an exaggeration.
I love my horses, I Fuck my mares all the time.
I also Fuck my dogs all the time.
But I wouldn't say that either is better than the other.they are all pretty equal, just different.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

i am no fag but i'd rather watch a man fuck a mare.. i've only seen one video but it was fucking hot. guy was fucking the horses ass, you could see the asshole pulsate... seemed very comfortable in there...

>google drive
>won't click
kys

i meant stallion, whichever one with the cock

No u kys yourself

Holy shit I lost it at the singing.

>sings numa numa song while fucking a horse on camera
>my sides
You win the fucking internet.

How does it feel to take advantage of an animal's natural instincts for your own disgusting pleasure?

reported.

So, the animal wants to get fucked.
But it's wrong to Fuck it.
Because it wants to fuck.

Feels pretty damn good, actually

You're missing out.

It wants another animal retard

hitler gassed the wrong people.

Yea I didn't notice it was Google drive until it was pointed out to me, then I watched and posted this

Does the link work

Humans are animals.
or do you think we are plants?

Kek

yes

dogs = dogs, lions = lions, humans = humans

Simple.

Youre probably too fat and ugly to get a girlfriend so you resort to raping your (and other people's) pets.

Kek

That's a human reaction.
I've never had a mare look back at me and go eww gross! It's a human!
She just enjoys getting her hole used and grinds back into me.
She probably enjoys it more than then she would a stallion. A stallion gets hard, gets 2 thrusts in a slides back out.
The whole thing is over in about 15 seconds.

I prefer to see them getting fucked

and I generally dont understand how anyone can get of seeing oral

Mares love human dick.

> sides

Thats because animals are dumb lol

it doesnt recognize you are not a damn horse

That's another thing you people are usually wrong about.
and are wrong about now.
Almost everyone who fucks animals does it because they actually like the animals. It's not because that's all they can Fuck.
My experience actually shows more the opposite, that people like you who complain about people Fucking animals are often doing it because you can't get a gf or anyone else to have sex with. So you rant about us, so get to Fuck humans and animals both.

how do you know what that animal wants

someone just post shit

Oh..
so when Im Fucking my mare and she lookes back at me as she's grinding her ass into me, she thinks I'm a stallion?

Hell yeah she does

nice try mods

Does she also think I'm a stallion when I saddle her and take her on a trail ride?

No then she tmjust thinks you're a fatass

You are pretty sick minded if ypu like that you fucks

Is fun with hores to fuck? Need for friend to know.

i enjoy watching them get fucked, i just find it nastier seeing them deepthroat a dog cock that is continually shooting out cum... disgustingly sexy..

Oh you :3c

That dog pussy looks hot. Want to give it a try. Do you have to have an unneutered bitch that is in season or any time?

Well, my dog is about three years old, and she's been bred twice. She's a larger species, german shepherd/husky mix. So I can pretty much fuck her anytime I want.

Has to be unaltered.

You will get different answers about being in heat or not.
They are actually tighter in my opinion, when they are in heat.
I've also never been able to fully penetrate one that has not had puppies.

I dont give a damn if you love the snarling beast or not.

Your a human, you belong with humans.

Sure if you like being bitten and/or getting genital warts.

I belong with whatever I want to be with.

if youre some shapeshifting blob, sure, otherwise
the laws of nature dont play, when you wake up with aids youre gonna regret this.

sorry to tell you this user but animal pussy is a lot cleaner than human pussy

I could Fuck 2 animals a day for the rest of my life and have an almost zero chance of getting any std.

You have a 1 in 4 chance of getting an std from a human.

Here is a good read that lists the chances of different std contractions.
markmanson.net/std-guide

>Aids
>IMPLYING

This is true.

As far as STDs go, I never heard of anyone catch hep or clamidia from an animal. Yet every nigger I know has one crotch disease or another.

No, it aint.

Carries cross-species diseases and god knows what else loool

Also it aint the point. Point is using a creature for your own pleasure is a horrible thing to do, but i know you wont listen because there's nothing left in your soul.

missed opprotunity to say "of horse you want the link" kys feget

I could fuck two animals a day whether I caught anything or not lol

Just look it up there are tons vids on the internet of horse pussies being fucked and cummed into.

>using an animal for your own pleasure

Isn't that exactly why humans own pets? You get a dog, you literally own it. It's your property that you keep because it pleases you to keep it. You teach it tricks, you decide where it goes, when it eats. Some people even breed them to make a profit off their offspring. Of all the things it's perfectly ok to do with an animal, how come the line is drawn a putting your penis in it's vagina?

Because you are taking advantage of its natural instinct.

By your logic, i should be able to fuck a child if i own it and it gets horny

I had a dream luna came in horse form, we fucked, best fucking sex ever.

Faggot alert

vanilla fag detected

>own a child

What country are you from? Also, this IS acceptable in some countries and cultures. So, like, yes?

>kid is 11
>society says it's old enough to decide what "gender" it wants to be
>but it's still too young to even be sexualized

Makes sense.

and only man and woman belong together, right?

you see this behavior in animals too and no one cares about moral here

>No, it aint.
"aint" isn't a word you fucking hillbilly plus it is cleaner because its constantly being cleaned.
>Carries cross-species diseases
Are you literally fucking retarded? Re-read what you just posted and try again.
>Also it aint the point. Point is using a creature for your own pleasure is a horrible thing to do, but i know you wont listen because there's nothing left in your soul.
>Have horse
>She goes into heat
>I go to clean out her stall
>presses her vag against my face and "winks"
>Point is using a creature for your own pleasure is a horrible thing to do
K faggot

I need to buy a white mini mare and paint her the colors of the different MLP characters and fuck her. I would win a million internets if I did that.

Japan. It's okay here, sadly

don't get me wrong, children are fucking yummy but i would never take advantage of one just because it wants it or i want to. i keep it in fantasy to avoid hurting anyone and my own freedom.

i value the life and health of animals more than humans, so this thread pisses me off alot.

Well good for you. But me and my fuck buddy pets don't care about your morality.

Wish hitler would've wiped you fucking scandernaviar faggots

fine.

>scandernaviar
>Implying

>i value the life and health of animals more than humans, so this thread pisses me off alot.

oh and that is natural

When I get home from work in about two hours, I'll fuck my dog and upload a video to the previously provided drive link.

Hope it bites you

Me too, I like when she gets kinky