In my street there lives a refugee familly. The dad is 32, mom is 24 and their oldest son is 11

In my street there lives a refugee familly. The dad is 32, mom is 24 and their oldest son is 11.

That means the mom had to be 13 when she gave birth, 12 when inpregnated.

The son is proof of this and the laws on childrape are clear, so why the fuck is the "dad" not in jail?

Because it happend before they came here. Such bullshit makes me just more of a nazi.

What does Sup Forums has to say about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking a 12 y.o. for the means of procreation seems legit.why is it a problem?are you 12?

>implying the said son is not her step son

Fucking moron asshole bigot....your live must be so empty that you decided to care so much about people's life; people who did nothing to you.

what a fuckin legend, is she hot?

>implying you wouldn't if you had the chance

Considering that OP is a huge racist nazi moron I doubt that he ever talked enough to them to actually know their age.

Fucking 12 year olds in much of the world is just as legal now as it was 50, 100, 500, 1000, 5000 years ago.
Laws on that are super fucking new.

this

It is her real son

No she is not.

if I so much as looked at a 12yo I would probably go to prison for life.

I did and I am not yet but I'm slowly getting there.

I wish this were true, but unfortunately in 95% of the world it's illegal and has been for 100 years. Although it was totally legal in 99% of the world 150 years ago.

For thousands and thousands of years there were no "ages of consent" or "ages of majority". A child could have sex when their parents allowed them to. It was a FAMILY decision - not one made by the government. That said, it was widely accepted by every human culture to ever exist on earth that you shouldn't have sex with someone until they had hit puberty. Most cultures used physical markers to define puberty (if she has hair, she's legal. If she's had her first blood, she's legal. If her labia minora extend visibly beyond her labia majora, she's legal).

The Greeks were the first to "put an age to it", but theirs was a recommendation and not a law. They said that a man should wait to marry until he's 30 and he should marry a woman who's 15.

I believe it was the Romans who were the first to ever put an age to law. They said it's illegal to have sex with someone before age 12. For thousands of years afterwards various European countries and other countries that were conquered by Europe adopted age of consent laws ranging from 10 (Portugal, Spain, Denmark, and Sweden) to 14 (Canada)

It wasn't until the 1900s that this age started slowly increasing to 16-18.

Islam's plan is to take over the world, if you ask anyone here on b what they think of muslims they will say fuck them but in all seriousness they would rather islam over christianity or muslims over jews. Their plan of brain wash "we are a religion of peace" seems to be working fine. America israel christians and jews are the enemy, obama osama mohammed and isis are your friends. Youd be better off kissing a rattle snake in the lips.

I think the real question here is why hasn't Sup Forums converted to Islam?

She gets gangbanged

Read this : Asyhadu an Laa Ilaaha Illallah Wa Asyhadu Anna Muhammadan Rasuulullah
Congratulations ! Now you are islam !!

Most probably muslim, their prophet was a child rapist and they consider him to be the perfect man so it's no mystery that they emulate his pedophillic behavior.

AMERICA! WORLD POLICE!

Look dude, you cannot prosecute someone for a crime they committed outside of the country, because where he's from it may not be a crime. You can try and force change on these people, but it will take them time, not a heavy hand, for them to come into the modern age with us. Also there are plenty of people on this site who live in america who have absolutely no issue with this, because that's their dream. To marry a child and have her live the rest of her life in servitude.

>it's only okay if white people do it

MAGA

this. islamic pedophiles are a huge problem in europe, here's some interesting reading about the uk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet

How do you know what age they all are?

Still not okay, but at least in that case it is possible that he waited for her to become older before fucking her

Do you realize you get death penalty for raping in islamic law?

OP is just making shit up to stir up outrage and start arguments

Nah man he fucked her. I dont really care, 12 is old enough to have babies so old enough to marry. Let's say 12 is too young then it should be from 15 and older.
The only reason it's not allowed now is not because of virtue but because of arbitrary rules.

>I'm mad a thing happened in a shithole country 12 years ago that wasn't even illegal

Go get laid you colossal uber faggot.

yeah, only if there are four male witnesses, and only then.
otherwise the woman gets killed for adultery.

Only if it's another muslim
>nice taqiyya shitskin

No thats a misconception. There is no punishment for only the woman. They both get punished.
But we're talking about rape not adultery. Try and rape a muslim woman you will be lynched. And I am not talking aboit saudi arabia their law isnt islamic, if you are rich you can get away with anything

Taqiya is what shias use to lie.
Sunni are only allowed to use it in war, so tactically. Because all war is deception.

What do you mean only if its another muslim?

Doesnt have to be 4 males. 1male equals 2 females

This user gets it, standard muslim trickery. Trusting what a muslim says is like putting your hand over a flame and somehow expecting you won't get burned.

Goddamn shias ruining everything again.
Taqiya is only in war, you cant lie outright for no reason

Remember, you're arguing against people who see it as their duty to lie.
But only when they're at war, of course of course.
Shame that they're always at war with non-beleivers.

The word taqiyya is confusing, just use the word deceit. War is all about fooling your enemy, gaining their trust, it's a common tactic, and muslims use it all the time.

Why the fuck do we still put up with this muslim bullshit, somebody rev up auschwitz for round 2

Prove it. Also, white people do this just the same. I'm thinking of that senator? Also look at those hardcore Church folks. They may children... The uh, fuck, Mormons! They're just as fucked, so why single or immigrants. At least they have an excuse being it's their culture. You're dumb.

Also I'm a white male and I'd fuck a 12yo gril for the sole purpose of pro creation.

wtf are people like this doing on Sup Forums... it just makes me sick

here's a wild idea, why don't you live your life and let others live theirs instead of being a little bitch?

>Its their culture so they have an excuse
Their culture is illegal in other cultures, so they should keep their culture within their borders, not spread it like plaugue
> senators and hardcore church folks do it
However, here we have laws for it and most people who do it are arrested or shunned, unlike in muslim countries were they even applaud them for being more like their prophet

This is why islam has no place in the civilized West, keep backwards islamic degeneracy in sand land.

look faggot, i found your picture

You realise there were quarter million child marriages in america in the last 10 years right?

Trying to protect my culture from muslim assimilation is "childish"

>imma protect muh culture by denying others from theirs
LMFAO, just kill yourself you fucking peasant

We we can't even handle homegrown pedos. Why are we bringing in foreign ones?

>Implying muslim fags wouldnt do the same
> if another culture is invasive then yes it should be denied

Agree wholeheartedly. I have no problem with Islam, as long as it's not in my country. Don't care how fucked up it can be over there.

We are working on it, the US supreme court has recently ruled that a ban ordered by Donald Trump on travellers from six Muslim-majority countries could be immediately imposed, we need to expand this to include many more Muslim countries.

Nah nigga. Repeal all that bullshit. Should let more refugees in.

>754488682
>America! World Police!
First if it's refugees this is not coming from America. Secondly that attitude just shows how stupid you must be. Most of the military actions taken by the US around the world are situations where we were asked to intervene because the rest of the world doesn't want to spend the money and resources on a functional military of their own. Only today do the historical revisionists leave out that fact to push their marxist agenda by damaging the image of the US.
>Look dude, you cannot prosecute someone for a crime they committed outside of the country
You're right, we cannot legally prosecute someone for that, except of course that we do (in the US anyway) for the crime of pedophilia. If you go to the Philippines and diddle a kid, and are caught, you are jailed.

I can't argue with the rest of what you say because I honestly think you're right about there being a large number of men and women that secretly desire an underage, subservient sex slave. I don't think it's an exclusively US based issue but i'd agree that since we're the most culturally relevant country right now what we do has more import than the rest.

Refugees should be helped I agree but only Christian refugees, refugees of nonviolent faith, and secular refugees. Of course there must be a love of native culture and desire to assimilate.

Tl;dr, no muslim refugees.

Yes so when you're fighting in a war you can use deceit. But not in a normal conversation. Shia believe you can lie whenever you want but sunni dont

I’m Canadian so this thread offends me

The Virgin Mary was 12 when she was impregnated but she is celebrated all over the West.

Fuck off. I'm Muslim and I will fucking kill you prick.

1. They were not children, they were truant teens who loved getting high, clubbing and skipping school to suck on Muslim cock.

2. This goes on among whites as well. DO you really think the Pakis introduced the teens to a culture of clubbing, alcohol, sex and drugs? What a fantasy you live in

3. The real pedos are white males who form groups to rape and abuse toddlers and babies and share the videos on the net or fly to Asian countries every year by the millions to diddle little boys.

>"Im a Muslim and I'll fucking kill you prick"
THE RELIGION OF PEACE HAS SPOKEN

We are the religion of peace, not pacifism. We will not bend over and let you take advantage of us like the Africans whose entire continent you destroyed. We will fight back by any means necessary, even if it means moving to your country and out-breeding you.

Fuck off and die, kaafir pig.

>Exactly. Just because some religious prudes decided that 18 was the magic number 100 years ago does not change the fact that it has been considered completely normal for grown men to fuck 12 year olds for thousands upon thousands of years. Passing laws does not change normal human instincts.

So the africans never fought back and Rourke's drift never happened,
I would agree with your "We will not bend our knee and let you destroy us" but, You my friend are the new destroyer, do you realize that you are doing the exact same thing they did? You've been trying to destroy europe for Centuries now even before the whole ordeal with the africans, You and your religion of peace have been selfishly slaughhtering people for years, and Now you try to pull the, "We defend ourselves" you are in no position for the self defence argument

This

The Africans gave up and became subservient slaves eventually. Only a terrorist Mandela was able to set them free over a century later.. which is why we will use the same tactics. They do indeed work very well.

We are bringing the same destruction you brought to our lands under false pretenses. The Jihad did not materialize until you tried to abuse us the same way you did everyone else. Actions have consequences.

Islam has the right to defend itself. You will not get away with your barbarism and greed.

If youre talking about the crusades then youre completely wrong, the crusades were made as a response to Islamic expansions, more like retaliation, less of an invasion