Trump is the worst president of all time. You're all retarded

Trump is the worst president of all time. You're all retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/13/juanita-broaddrick-slams-chelsea-handler-was-raped-by-bill-clinton.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stay buttmad, snowflake

Guise hur dur Hillary

You're*

Fuck off tranny, dow is up taxes are down health insurance low social security increasin jobs increase he has did more in 1 year than obama did in 8.

Guise Donny did everything in no way was his first year set up by the work done by the people before him

>taxes are down
Only for corporations and the rich.

I love how the retards don't get the irony of claiming all snowflakes are the same.

>butt status: Blasted
cry more, faggot

>guise I said Hillary again
>I got him gud

He's actually pretty awful. America's first illegal president.

Fuck all you libtard snowflakes, Trump has done more in a year than any other President. He has appointed judges, gave huge tax breaks to corporations, appointed judges, gave the middle class 2% more income per week back, appointed judges, not really repealed but repealed Obummercare and appointed judges. Winning lewsers

keep crying, buttboi

>look mom, I'm trolling

Why did Trump get elected if he lost by 4 million votes?

American democracy is such a fucking joke it's incredible

stay snowmad, buttflake.

>be buttmad anonfaggot
>fail at greentext
>newfag.jpg
fuck off back to plebbit, cunt

so how big is your taxbreak?

Wrong, lol.

>guise I said faggot, newfag and butt hurt
>I got him so gud
Kek

>fail at greentext
he wrote, and failed at greentext.

who the fuck are these people, and why is Chad brown and married to a nigger?

that's hardly an answer, user.

lmao stay buttmad, buttboi

Lol you faggots keep bumping that number up

Irrelevant.

>guise I said buttboi and butt mad again
>Tee hehe

The answer is in the slide.

>be newfag plebbitcunt
>fail
lmao keep failing, newfag

>guise I said newfag and plebbitcunt
>I'm the insult master

race traitor communist faggot enabler kike scum shill shareblue cunt numale bugman soyboy detected.

you really, really like boy butts.

If you really hate Trump then you need to be blaming Hilary and the dnc. They conspired again at valid candidate that would have won against trump in favor of a woman who is extremely unpopular and under federal investigation.

I don't see you anywhere in there.

Just glad that rapist enabler Clinton didn't win.

dubs of truth, check em buttblasted newfag is buttblasted
kek

>be plebbit fag newcunt
>fail
lol u mad

>glad rapist didn't win
A rapist did win user

nah, I think I'll blame the idiots who voted for him.

..because, you know, they voted him.

hmmm, James Buchanan has that honor. Plus Trump is still in office so we can't objectively look at his presidency...so it sounds like you're in that increasingly small pool of people who voted for Cuntin and thought it was the right decision. It wasn't and you're to blame for us not having Bernie right now.

you spelled Roy Moore wrong, faggette.

>the nigger is the poorest
Lol

Stop giving me rational answers

if there were 5 states
A : blue:100 red:0
B : blue:100 red:0
C : blue:49 red:51
D : blue:49 red:51
E : blue:49 red:51

blue:347 w/ 2 states
red:153 w/ 3 states

People don't vote for president, states do, with a proportional number of votes based on population.

A system setup in the 1700s before any kind of mass communication was available, so that each state's governor could appoint and send their electors to washington to cast their states votes. US states are a union of little independent countries, legally. In the beginning, people only voted for their own little countries government, then that government would appoint votes and senators, while the people would vote for representatives. the vote has been extended to senators and president, but the count for president is still done in the manner of the independent US states voting for a common leader, not the vulgar masses.

>guise I said butt blasted
>he is rekted

2% more per week...
>Are you retarded?
>percent per week??

> appointed judges and appointed judges??

> not really repealed but repealed???

>hihi

sorry.

Learn to read son.
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/13/juanita-broaddrick-slams-chelsea-handler-was-raped-by-bill-clinton.html

This.
Fags think this is a democracy. Its a representative republic.

>huehue

>Ad hominem is not an argument

>fauxnews
lol gtfo

fuck you nigger

Yeah, what a great choice people had. Trump and Hilary, that’s why most of the country stayed home. You rig your primary against the anti establishment candidate and run a criminal. Thats how you got president trump.

He's at least the second. That Muslim from Kenya had to be breaking a few laws to become president.

learn to greentext kike faggot

he's not my president, user. No listen, really, he's not...

no.. no... seriously, he's not.

I'm Danish.

As a moderate Democrat, I still feel that the electoral college is the best system. I dont need the lunatic fringe liberals in New York and California deciding our president every election. It gives everyone a voice and not one single group. If they go by popular vote, the possibility of the parties to splinter into groups get bigger. Eventually you will be ruled every reflection by one single group of like minded individuals, even if they are only 6% of the total population. That would bad, tyrannically bad.

>Muslim from Kenya

this is the worst post of all time
OP's retarded

lol ur mum is teh wurst poast of all da tiems feggit

I think you missed his joke

Did any of those dumb Democrat celebrities who threatened to leave the country actually leave?

then what the fuck do you care?

Fair enough, but Hilary is nobody’s president.

it's a fun pastime

can't argue that, user-kun senpai.

>guise reddit meme time

Don't you have to work on your report OP, you know it's due on January remember to get gud in your gender study so you'd make the family proud when you get an extraordinary job offer in the local lesbian coffee shop, you know your an amazing coffee maker because of your Lady manners OP.

So Americans base everything on an outdated system from the 1700s?

Americans are even more retarded than I thought. Get with the times, the people should be allowed to decide who is president.