How many sexual partners should you have by age 21?

How many sexual partners should you have by age 21?

I cant remember. Somewhere between 0 and 100.

approximately 16. u?

800 000 googleplex

Girls will have 10.5 and guy 3.

However many you CAN convince to fuck you.

Brah at least 10 BILLION.

Anywhere above 0

Also
>Sexual partners
>Not "girls"

Op's faggotry confirmed again

uncle used to molest me as a kid so if that counts then it's 1.

this

>tää

retarded question. only person you should ask this is a religious pedophile. we are all different.

It doesn't matter. Grow up

1 if you are married
0 if you are not

exactly minimumly elleven and not 12 maybe more than that but depends, could be less but exactly those numbers - otherwise you for sure suck dick

What if you are still a virgin?

1 is good, anything other means you fucked up at some point

Depends on if you're married or not yet. If you are married, then you should have had exactly ONE. If not, then no sexytime for you.

Dubs of truth

At 21 I had 25 on my list.

ZERO! Lookey here my Nigga...nature is your enemy. Sex should be like a fine cigar enjoyed only occasionally under the supervision of you dentist. Nature has built you to want to fuck, fuck, fuck, eat,eat, eat shit things you have control over and God wants you to develop yourself to you fullest extent the tension between these forces will kill you...that is God's plan. You can devote 24 x 7 to fucking guys, goats, fleshlitghts, chicks, bitches, trannys. Get you a sore dick, herpes and the virus that causes AIDS so spend that energy on enlightenment, self development, spritual growht and understanding then you will be in a better position to go and find something to have sex with. Also lay off the junk food it give you acne and you breath smells.