The Muslim Faith has no place in the Western World

The Muslim Faith has no place in the Western World

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017
religionnews.com/2017/05/14/christian-militias-kill-up-to-30-muslim-civilians-in-central-african-republican/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
cnn.com/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-investigation/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612

Still too much bullshit regarding this.

Nobody knows what the fuck his motive was.

The two men arrested

I mean i Don't get it. They're literally telling us ALL that if we are not part of their religion (i.e. non believers) they have to by law of what they believe kill us all. Yet the whole world tries to tolerate it like they're not serious about what they want to do.

>Yep, he's growing a beard

True!...... No doubt this will be followed with "love wins", "fight terrorism with love"...

They were mentally ill. Mental health is a serious problem.

>guise banana runts are gross, therefore all runts are gross

Jihadi lumberjack?

>They're literally telling us ALL that if we are not part of their religion (i.e. non believers) they have to by law of what they believe kill us all.
No. The people who carry out these attacks are inspired by taking revenge on their Muslim brothers which the West kills.

>B-But ISIS says...
ISIS says a lot of things. The way they get these mentally ill people to carry out these attacks is to get them angry over western bombs.

It doesn't we are a Christian world they hate that. Ok you say I'm not a Christian well they disagree with you. Ok I don't believe in anything. Great you worship Satan see how they take that. I'm gay fanstatic they will throw your ass off a building. I'm a woman better wear the whole dress up thing or be ready to get raped by a gang of them. Ask the Sweden people how's it really going.

And Lind't Siege was just a crazy man holding a Flag, and investigated kid shoots copper out side police station and shouts Islamic prayers until taken out.

Yeah Motivation We're still not sure why those man rammed the towers with planes on 11/9

Religion has no place in the modern world

What crazy Ideology do Banana Runts have that says kill all other types of runts ?.

Thread!

That cunt needs to fucking die, literally paid shill.

Crazy people are the most likely to be radicalized by extreme cults like ISIS. Ever heard of Charles Manson or any of the hundreds of "Christian-messiah death cults" in the US?

Those were not sane people who joined those groups.

Why do people believe extremism and mental health are always two separate issues?

I STAND WITH AUSTRALIA.! THEY WILL NOT DIVIDE US!

Fuck your obtuse.

Fuck your Equilateral

>Charles Manson

Yeah, he died not long ago (few weeks).

#mudslimban
#newcrusade
#deusvult

No faith has any place in the future. Send the faithful to whatever god they wish

Lol. White kaafir pigs deserved it. You really think we'd let you get away with murdering our Muslim brothers and sisters in your wars in the ME.

The 4 year old deserved it? Who has no concept of religion or another country by that matter.

Wait till we come back with the swords to baptize you.

#newcrusade
#deusvult

Your bombs killed plenty of our 4 year olds and younger. Why is it only wrong when we do it? Maybe you'll see how it feels when it happens to you.

>RevengeoftheMuslims
>Allahisgreat

Go fuck your pefo prophet mo's arse you nigger cunt

Maybe if you dune coons had the testicular fortitude to fight like men, we wouldn't have to drop bombs on the schools and hospitals where you hide out and launch rockets from.

I get along with a lot of muslims, i think its just arabs that cant assimilate

Probably white, living in mom's basement and love drawing swastikas on everything.

Religion of Peace...Allah Snack Bar.

is that why they do it to sweds and Germans, too?

>Claims we don't fight like men
>Brags about drone bombing
topkek

You pigs drop bombs on everyone and everything. When people defend their land and families. You pigs attack them when they get home then because you have honor.

We will make you feel the same pain.
>Islam is coming

Yes. Just as the retarded right wing tards see ALL Muslims as enemies, the retarded ISIS tards see ALL westerners as enemies. They are two sides of the same coin.

>Western world
>Australia
Pick one

no doubt a white christian male caused this to happen...

some mental hill frome Afghanistan... well

wow millennials are this retarded

You know damn well that is not their primary motivation achmed.

Muslims have been behaving this way throughout their entire history, long before 9/11.

>Religion of Peace!
>Not 100% of them are terrorists/rapists/murderers so we should jeep importing them by the boatload.
>True victims are actually moose-limbs cuz ""islamophobia""

aaaaaanditsmuslims.jpg

I'm a liberal (voted Obama and Bernie) but I agree.

Islam is violent. Hell, any religion itself is stupid and causes tension between factions.

It sucks that the world is destroying itself because people believe in slight different fairy tales.

Daily reminder that the Religion of Peace should be contained to its own sandboxes:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

well said

Religious belief in general has no place in modern civilization. If you 'believe', help improve the place and kys.

Islam is a violent social, political and economic package wrapped in the semblance of a religion. It tolerates no dissent, by its very nature.

Of course, #NOTALLMUSLIMS etc. But Islam itself is a problem that is not going to go away unless people like you admit that there are a multitude of religious and cultural factors that drive these people to jubilant and ecstatic scenes of mass murder in the name of Allah.

We may not be able to do much about the Muslims already here save trying to educate them to becoming peaceful and integrated citizens, but we can stem the flow of more of these people coming in to the West in the name of enforced diversity.

Religion in general is not the problem, there is a problem with a very specific religion/political ideology and terrorism.

You're too much of a coward to criticize Islam directly, but I doubt you have any hesitation to mock Christians.

Typical leftist hypocrite.

Fred Phelps is literally ISIS! Christians are horrible nasty brutal disgusting murderers and they've been getting away with it for too long, we need to counter their malign influence by shuttling in hundreds of thousands of illiterate, authoritarian Islamofascists or we'll be called racists!

Yep two mudslimes run over a dozen people. We may never know the motive.

Those latter groups were minor and outliers there are hundreds of millions of Muslims who agree with jihadis and tens of millions of musilms who are jihadis.

Religion is a problem dumbfuck. Do you remember the crusades? What about this? religionnews.com/2017/05/14/christian-militias-kill-up-to-30-muslim-civilians-in-central-african-republican/

Grow up kid.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
>There were 1.8 billion Muslims in the world as of 2015 – roughly 24% of the global population – according to a Pew Research Center estimate. But while Islam is currently the world’s second-largest religion (after Christianity), it is the fastest-growing major religion. Indeed, if current demographic trends continue, the number of Muslims is expected to exceed the number of Christians by the end of this century. The Muslim population in Europe also is growing; we project 10% of all Europeans will be Muslims by 2050.
>According to our estimate, there are about 3.45 million Muslims of all ages in the U.S., or about 1.1% of the U.S. population. This is based on an analysis of census statistics and data from a 2017 survey of U.S. Muslims, which was conducted in English as well as Arabic, Farsi and Urdu. Based on the same analysis, Pew Research Center also estimates that there are 2.15 million Muslim adults in the country, and that a majority of them (58%) are immigrants. (pic very much related, enjoy!)
>In most countries where the question was asked, roughly three-quarters or more Muslims reject suicide bombing and other forms of violence against civilians. Yet there are some countries in which substantial minorities think violence against civilians is at least sometimes justified. This view is particularly widespread among Muslims in the Palestinian territories (40%), Afghanistan (39%), Egypt (29%) and Bangladesh (26%).

#NotAllMuslims only 39% of Afghan Muslims believe suicide bombing is justified against civilians. That's a HUGE 61% majority of Afghan Muslims that disagree, CHECKMATE RACISTS! Almost two thirds! Woooooooow

It does, just not in it's current form

American military / drone strikes has no place in the Muslim World

Rofl

White People have no place in the Western World
>cnn.com/2017/10/07/us/las-vegas-shooting-investigation/index.html

The Crusades started almost a thousand years ago. What relevance do they have on modern times? Are you suggesting that we should continue to apologise for the Arabic and Berber slave trade and pay reparations?

In case you haven't noticed, you dribbling fucking mong, we're talking about why Muslims today are blowing themselves up with nail bombs in music concerts in Western nations, or driving Trucks of Peace through Christmas markets, or slitting the throats of women and children in town centres, or raping and murdering thousands of women and children a year for no other reason than "muh religion".

ONCE AGAIN, thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=2017

>This is part of the list of killings in the name of Islam maintained by TheReligionofPeace.com. Most of these incidents are terror attacks. A handful are honor killings or Sharia executions.
During this time period, there were 1979 Islamic attacks in 61 countries, in which 15341 people were killed and 13950 injured.

>15341 people were killed and 13950 injured
>B-but retarded Christian niggers killed thirty people this year in Africa

muslims and americans
war mongering fuckers taking their shit to other countries

you're the only one who gets it

Yes i remember so many terror attacks in Australia before 9/11
Had muslim neighbours my whole life
When will they start killing bro?
think my neighbours are in their 70s now
Isnt it their religion?
Thats what the tv man said
Get some balls so we can all juggle

totally the same thing, its not like whites can also buy into the horseshit that is the quran.

The crusades were retaliatory to Muslims aggression, 3 of 6 of the worlds Major Christian cities had been sacked by Muslims by the time the first crusade started.

Secondly, even if the crusades were an unjust act of aggression on the part of Christians (which they weren't) it wouldn't excuse Muslim terror today.

right they just have "depression" and "mental illness" and buy into the horseshit that is opioids lol

Nah that excuse is reserved for when a white person shoots up a public space, also pls the full correct term: mentally ill lone wolf

top kek

Gee I wonder if Australia has less or more Muslims then they did in 2001...

I'd gander like the rest of the west there might a few more these days.

>I know Muslims who aren't terrorists so let's keep importing the group who have a propensity towards terrorism far more so than other groups.

i like muslims.
that shallow lowlife vermin
would fuck though (pic related)

How to counter that... Shall I post all of the Islamic attacks that have occurred this year that involve over thirty fatalities, or just all of the attacks in the month of May?

Let's go with all of 2017's Islamic attacks that have killed more than thirty people first.

2017.12.16 Iraq Shingal 90 deaths A mass grave is discovered in a former ISIS stronghold containing women and children executed by gunshots to "different parts of their bodies."

2017.12.13 Iraq Mosul 50 0 Fifty Yazidi victims of Islamic State are found in a mass grave.

2017.12.04 Iraq Shura 70 deaths 0 Seventy victims of Islamic State execution - mostly women and children - are discovered in a mass grave.

2017.12.02 Iraq Jazira 80 0 Eighty religious minorities are found in a mass grave - victims of ISIS execution.

2017.12.02 Iraq Kabusi 60 0 Forty children and twenty women are found murdered by the Islamic State.

2017.12.01 Iraq Rawa 25 33 Two dozen people are reportedly killed in their own homes by ISIS booby-traps. (I've included that because it's almost 30 and your source claims up to 30 civilians killed, and some of the 33 injured may have since died, but feel free to ignore this particular attack if you want!)

2017.11.29 Iraq Baaj 340 0 The remains of three-hundred and forty religious minorities are discovered in a mass grave.

2017.11.29 Iraq Hit 40 0 Forty victims of ISIS execution are found in a mass grave.

2017.11.24 Egypt Rawda 311 128 A hardline group detonates a bomb at a Sufi mosque and then opens fire on fleeing worshippers, mowing down over three-hundred, including twenty-seven children.

2017.11.22 Iraq Rambousi 73 0 A mass grave is found containing seventy-three Yazidi victims of ISIS execution.

2017.11.21 Nigeria Mubi 58 29 A young suicide bomber at a mosque sends fifty-eight worshippers straight to Allah.

2017.11.21 Iraq Tuz Khormato 32 80 A suicide truck bomber plows into a market and obliterates at least thirty-two lives.
Welp out of space, contd

no need to import new ones anyway.
threy breed like rats

Yea right try that fucking shit jewbag
Whites will never experience anything remotely resembling genocide, we're way to powerful, always have been always will be.

actually /b is acting quite reasonable in discussions about these topics compared to the redpilled aluminum hat assholes on /pol

>Right wingers get out REEEEEE

as opposed to white people who breed like inbred, depressed rats? lool such an insult, "they have lots of children"

30+ deaths this year continued

2017.11.17 Syria Deir Ezzor 26 30 A dozen children are among two dozen displaced persons purged by a suicide car bomber. (Another borderline case, feel free to cherry drop this one to make you feel a bit better about your retarded argument)

2017.11.15 Nigeria Azaya Kura 45 0 Forty-five are reported dead after a Boko Haram assault on a peaceful farming community.

2017.11.11 Iraq Hawija 400 0 A mass grave is discovered containing the bodies of 400 victims of Islamic State execution.

2017.11.05 Syria Deir Ezzor 75 140 Children are among seventy-five displaced persons slaughtered by a Shahid suicide car bomber.

2017.11.05 Yemen Aden 46 47 A suicide bomber kicks off an assault on a government building that leaves forty-six dead, including children.

2017.10.28 Somalia Mogadishu 29 30 A suicide bomber explodes outside a hotel, setting off a rampage that takes two-dozen lives - including three children and a beheaded woman. (Only 29 killed here! But maybe beheadings are a double kill score? That would bump it up to 30 my dude)

2017.10.24 Iraq Mosul 170 0 A mass grave is discovered containing one-hundred and seventy victims of ISIS executions.

2017.10.21 Syria Qaryatain 128 0 One-hundred and twenty-eight residents of a Christian town are found stabbed or shot to death by the Islamic State.

2017.10.20 Afghanistan Ghor 33 10 A suicide bomber massacres 33 worshippers at a Sunni mosque.

2017.10.20 Afghanistan Kabul 56 55 A suicide bomber massacres fifty-six worshippers at a Shia mosque.

2017.10.18 Afghanistan Maiwand 43 9 Two suicide bombers exterminate nearly every Afghan soldier at a local base.

2017.10.17 Afghanistan Gardez 52 158 Suicide car bombers slaughter over fifty in an attack on a police training facility.

2017.10.16 Nigeria Nkiedonwhro 29 3 Mostly women and children are among the twenty-nine Christians massacred by Fulani terrorists while trying to shelter at a school.

Still only in October.

and yet it's still a bunch of social maladapted fucks with loli anime facebook profile pics

>Ask the Sweden people how's it really going.
Just be careful, because Taqiyya allows them to lie.

>Oh the Quran encourages 12% more rape and genocide than the bible
listen to yourself

btw, the source of this is the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention if you want to check it out yourself.

Muslim "refugees" are destroying Sweden.

whites breed like homosexual rats

Islam literally encourages inbreeding. The majority of marriages in many Muslims countries is between cousins, mooslimbs are notoriously inbred lmao

yeah well but what can you do? discuss on fb/twitter/ig? or gab.ai?
t

Religion has no place ANYWHERE in the world.

False equivalency alert!!!

2017.10.14 Somalia Mogadishu 512 312 Religious radicals detonate two suicide truck bombs in commercial districts, devastating over five hundred lives.

2017.10.12 Syria Abu Fas 50 0 Three suicide bombers target a group of refugees, killing at least fifty.

2017.10.09 DRC Beni 26 0 Islamists tie up twenty-six people and break their necks. (Not quite thirty but included for creativity)

2017.10.08 Iraq Tal Afar 60 0 The remains of sixty civilians victims of ISIS execution are discovered in a mass grave.

2017.09.24 Myanmar Ye Baw Kya 28 0 Twenty Hindu women and eight children are found in a mass grave after their execution by Muslim militants.

2017.09.19 Iraq Tal Qasr 40 0 Forty victims of ISIS torture are found in a mass grave

2017.09.14 Iraq Nasiriyah 84 93 Over eighty are massacred when suicide bombers fire into a restaurant before blowing themselves up.

2017.09.10 Myanmar Fakirabazar 86 0 Eighty-six Hindus are reportedly slain by Muslim 'rebels.'

2017.09.08 Iraq Ayadia 50 0 Fifty civilians are discovered tortured and shot in the head by Islamic State proponents.

2017.08.25 Afghanistan Kabul 28 50 At least twenty-eight innocents are slaughtered during a Sunni suicide attack on a Shiite mosque during prayers.

2017.08.15 Nigeria Mandarari 27 83 Suicide bombers attack a market and a refugee camp, slaughtering over two dozen.

2017.08.07 Iraq Tanf 68 85 Sixty-eight 'apostates' are said to be killed in a targeted suicide attack on Iraqi troops in a Shiite town.

2017.08.06 Afghanistan Mirza Olang 52 0 At least 50 people, including children, women and the elderly are massacred by a Sunni attack on a Shiite village.

2017.08.05 Iraq Mosul 30 0 Thirty victims of ISIS torture and execution are discovered in a mass grave at a market. Some had their hands cut off.

2017.08.04 Iraq Tash 40 0 A mass grave is discovered, containing forty victims of ISIS execution.

Still grasping for dat false equivalence, bro?

whataboutism pro detected

It's not because the religion itself is bad but because of the socio-political climate in islamic countries. If they were christian countries it would be exactly the same but they would be chanting yawhey instead of allah

This.
It doesn’t matter if they’re a Muslim or a hunky or a Christian.

Fucking Jews 6000 years ago should have been nuked by the aliens, and we wouldn’t have this bullshit today.

30+ continued

2017.08.01 Afghanistan Herat 32 66 A suicide bomber detonates at a Shiite mosque, sending thirty-two worshippers straight to Allah.

2017.07.25 Iraq Mosul 37 0 Thirty-seven bodies, mostly women and children, are found executed by ISIS.

2017.07.25 Nigeria Barno Yasu 69 10 Islamists ambush an oil exploration team, killing nearly fifty guards, drivers and civilians.

2017.07.24 Iraq al-Midan 60 0 Sixty victims of ISIS execution are discovered in a mass grave.

2017.07.09 Iraq Hawija 32 4 Thirty-two civilians are executed for trying to flee the Islamic State.

2017.07.04 Iraq Tal Afar 200 0 Women and children are among 200 ethnic minorities summarily executed by the Islamic State.

2017.07.03 Iraq Zanjili 74 0 The bodies of 74 men, women and children, shot to death by the Islamic State, are discovered in the street.

2017.06.23 Pakistan Tal Adda 72 261 A vicious double-bombing in a Shiite shopping district by Lashkar-e-Jhangvi claims over seventy shoppers and first responders.

2017.06.22 Afghanistan Lashkargah 29 60 A suicide car bomb outside a bank lays out thirty customers.

2017.06.18 Iraq Kirkuk 34 0 Women and children are among thirty-four civilians executed in cold blood for trying to flee the Islamic State.

2017.06.14 Somalia Mogadishu 31 27 Five girls are among dozens slaughtered at a restaurant during a attack that began with a suicide bombing, followed by Islamists hunting down victims at an adjacent hotel.

2017.06.09 Iraq Karbala 31 34 A female suicide bomber detonates in a Shiite market, slaughtering over thirty innocents crowded around her.

2017.06.08 Somalia Af Urur 59 38 Beheaded women are among fifty-nine killed when al-Shabaab overrun a small town.

2017.06.04 Iraq Zanjili 32 24 A wave of suicide bombers produces thirty-two dead Iraqis.

2017.06.03 Iraq Shifa 41 0 Forty-one civilians are reported murdered by ISIS as they attempt to flee the caliphate.

Someone doesnt understand whataboutism

i like how you're just riffing this stuff. Here I'll go
>the West literally encourages inbreeding
>European nobility inbred to the point that Europe was led by literal retards
>Einstein married his cousin once he came to America
>that's why we elected Trump
>the majority of marriages in many Alabama counties are (is) between cousins
>Alabama literally encourages pedophilia