Is this Cicada 3301 or some related puzzle ?

is this Cicada 3301 or some related puzzle ?

A "nice" friend sent me this:
upside-down.servehttp.com

He says he managed to decrypt something really cool, but next "level" says that they want INDIVIDUALS, and he wont share info..

I got really into this although and i just want your opinion guys, could you find the answer with JS since the site is plain hs/html?

Or could someone do quick stenography shit on the image, or point me to what programs to use?

Site restricts attempts to 5 i think per IP, and i'm already using proxies...

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Dostoevskij_(crater)¶ms=45.1_S_176.4_W_globe:mercury_type:landmark
melown.com/mercury/?pos=obj,15.704937,-59.626105,fix,-372.00,149.71,-90.00,0.00,1248487.36,55.00
melown.com/mercury/
upside-down.servehttp.com/acc29700e42b3869841bcffd6ec70e986b345a57.js?meteor_js_resource=true
sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/rna-world-inches-closer-explaining-origins-life
rcsb.org/pdb/explore.do?structureId=3l17
dpaste.com/2BWKCMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol, hex encoded message after open background with notepad.

It contains some more encoded message with what happens to be coordinates, but they lead to nowhere..

I decoded some stuff in the background to find this:

Clue for living hopelessly can be found above here:ÚMiw4LDE4LDMyLDE4LDINCkAtNDUuNjYxMDIzNCwtMTc3LjI5NjkxMDYsMTA4NTI5bQ==

OP here, thanks guys.
I've made a thread in /x/ also, here The second code is Base64, and as you said it seems like coordinates, with some sequence before them.

Sequence of numbers is the sequence of electrons for the atom Mercury

>upside-down.servehttp.com
the other thread is down OP :/

>highly intelligent individuals
well fuck

Its in /x/thread/20067578
There's no further progress so far, apart from mercury element.

There is a "Pyramid" island on the coordinates (almost) might be somewhat relevant to the answer.

I've tried mercury, its not the answer...

>upside-down.servehttp.com
whats the first answer

Don't know yet.
We have coordinates and a sequence which is the number of electrons in mercury.

Clue for living hopelessly...

Aright boys Ive done some digging. Seeing as before the coords, its the elemental structure for Mercury, I thought that maybe, instead of the coords being for earth, they were for Mercury. Theres a crater around 108529m away from this location.
tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Dostoevskij_(crater)¶ms=45.1_S_176.4_W_globe:mercury_type:landmark

Also if anyone was intrested, I used the topology mercury map here
>melown.com/mercury/?pos=obj,15.704937,-59.626105,fix,-372.00,149.71,-90.00,0.00,1248487.36,55.00

>108529m is alot

Not on mercury, or earth for that matter. its only 109km

>15.704937,-59.626105
is bermuda triangle or so

Thats just a coincidence, I just happened to leave the map at that location. The link would usally be
>melown.com/mercury/
but i was just to lazy to clip it

The answer isnt Dostoevskij

108529 is a prime

kek

10322nd prime

You will regret this. You are teaching AI how humans decrypt complex messages, and what the average threshold for difficulty is before failure for people working in a hive mind.

>3l17
googled this found some cancer treatment

Yeh me too. Tried alot of it, didnt work.
The crater I found earlier (Dostoevskij) definatly has some value I think, as the coords land directly onto it. Also searching Dostoevskij gives alot of russian authors

I also found this out by using another map, and in the riddle it was said "can be found above here:" and indeed, above, or north to the coords was the Dostoevsky crater.

But still no actual answer

this this

there will be more and more 'ARG's popping up here. you've already seen a lot of them, but they will seem more advanced and real soon. mark my words.

>in the riddle
in what riddle. Did i miss somthing

Wait i just got what you mean nvm

Some intresting stuff. Isomg quipqiup, in dictionary mode, Dostoevskij can be convered to Heavenwards, although I dont trust quipqiup that much

Fedor Dostoevskij is an alternative name for a writer Fyodor Dostoevsky.
>"Crime and Punishment," was adapted by Rodney Ackland at the Globe Theatre Royal in London
maybe just something random but i hope it helps

>upside-down.servehttp.com/acc29700e42b3869841bcffd6ec70e986b345a57.js?meteor_js_resource=true

All significant numbers mentioned so far are prime.
From image:
>3, 17, 31
Crater height:
>108529

Perhaps a pattern forming

you wrote that 1 sec before me
but you know what is 3L17 made of?

oke found something
>sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/rna-world-inches-closer-explaining-origins-life
aminopyrimidines
3l17 is aminopyrimidine kind used to cure cancer

rcsb.org/pdb/explore.do?structureId=3l17

14n - 11

Answer is chemotherapy

Crater height is 21m

F

Shit nigger.

i formatted the json for everyone
>dpaste.com/2BWKCMA

wat?

>dpaste.com/2BWKCMA
How does this help though? isn't this just a library being used?

Calling it right now, it's just an edgy faggot trying to mimic cicada

The website seems to complex for that. Theres also something else going on with the website, I just dont know where

>2,8,18,32,18,2
Coords are off the coast of NZ near Chatham Island. Atomic code for Mercury.

North NZ has Mercury Islands.

Is there a Mercury Island connection?

Mercury Islands are ((close)) to the location