Best friend's father just died of lung cancer. I was in the house when he died

Best friend's father just died of lung cancer. I was in the house when he died

>AMA/wat do Sup Forums

What was your reaction?

How was he diagnosed ? Do you know?

Have a smoke i guess

And most of all post on Sup Forums about it, FAGgot

Did you suck him off before he kicked the bucket?

Hirr a tur hang main blur?

Bhad me jah pajeet

Send pic of his shitter.

Almost nothing. Felt for my friend.

Smoker of 40+ years

If only I could give him that feeling one more time

Need one tbh. Anyone trying to spark up some trees with me?

ask him if he left any smokes he doesn't need them anymore

Smokers are pathetic drug addicted weaklings. They suck drugs out if little white paper cocks.

>I was in the house when he died
He just randomly croaked or was he on hospice care while living at home?

thanks you lil fucky cock

I deal with dead people at my job all day every day.

some are in the process, some are already dead.
its just a flesh-machine that no longer can sustain itself, OP. thats all we are.
but be sure to give your friend the best condolances you can whip up.

Hospice care. The man had oxygen tanks hooked up to ensure good oxygen levels in his blood. He was on so many opioids that he was just a mumbling, degenerating human. It was pretty intense this past couple weeks

OP here, nice double dubs mate. And I realize that too. Which is why I felt nothing when they confirmed him dead. Just feel for my friend. You know how humans are

How is this a moment for an AMA you insensitive fuck. What sort of profound insights do you honestly think you can offer because you saw one person die, you fucking gimp. Go be a friend.

Listen faggot, OP here, never claimed to have any profound insight on the matter. I've seen my fair share of people dying, I just haven't had a close friend lose his parent right in front of me. The AMA was simply for curious lurkers and sick fucks

yeah he didnt suffer at all, dude was probably so cooked on morphine.
they usually put them on whats called a 3-day morphine protocol where hospice is like "alright lets close the curtains on this faggot" and up the patients morphine to a high amount. almost every patient Ive seen die on the 3rd day, like clockwork. Im sure this guy might have been different because he was home, but yeah, he didnt suffer.
The only thing that still gets me is the death process, like the hours before they get stiff. the whole death raddle is creepy.

but good on ya, mate. I think being around the dead really sobers a person up. makes them think a little clearer about life.
faggot detected.

Check'd
You're that user from /soc/
No more relapse?

Yeah, I was there when my grandpa died of the same thing. Pretty sure that was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. If you're good enough friends to consider each other family, just being there is enough to help.

It looks like your friend saw it coming, so he was lucky enough to have time to prepare.

Suck he’s dick

>time stamp

Kek

>he's dick
Suck you're own
kek

>you're
Kek

Sssshhh...

>wat do
Suck on the barrel of a shotgun and pull the trigger.

Then you killed him by respiratory depression.

He may have already done irreversible damage, but there are plenty of dead people who smoked daily and lived long lives.

Did he work in industrial, construction, etc? Because that will do far more damage to lungs than a little smoking.

My condolences