Are they heat spots?

She has a bath one maybe two times a day

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pityriasis_rosea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hiding tits
>help me Sup Forums

Fuck off.

I had that i thought it was sweat rash but it turned out to be pityriosis rosea look it up to see if you are dealing with that to

Looks like Discoid Eczema, and it's usually triggered by anxiety.

Moisturize and chill out

Could also be this, yeap

Looks like hives. Probably brought on by stress.
>from you being the type of retard to ask b for help

all idiots ^
it's AIDS dude

it's a mild allergy that is exasperated by being pregnant

looks like allergic reaction to something, probably OPs small dick

Yeap.

Allergies are known for losing their shit when pregnancy nags them.

kek

Medical fag her. She's got Herpes Dibordia. Get her to the clinic for some antibiotics. This is a normal recurrence in people who are living with Herpes. Remember herpes is dormant. But still incurable

Super AIDS

> SPACEAIDS

this is what you have, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pityriasis_rosea

Treat it with a strong dandruff shampoo.

Sup with that happy trail?

Kinda gross

do you guys have fleas?

Herpes is caused by a virus. Antibiotics kill bacteria. You're a fag. Your proposed condition doesn't show up on Google

It’s fucking hives. Simple allergic reaction to whatever. Take some Benadryl and shut the fuck up.

If she was sick within the last month or two it's probably a secondary viral infection, it'll go away in a month or two.

Also tell her to take that fucking belly button ring out while pregnant.

Bathing too much can cause dry spots or irritated skin. Take 1 every 2 days. Take warm showers not hot. Maybe she is allergic to the brand of soap you're using for clothes.

Op here

The worst bait ever here in this thread

And you guys call yourselves (b)tards

This

Thank you friend

>
Are there any on her boobs?

We better check em out and make sure.

That PSORIASIS in drops. She needs actually Sun and Sea Water. The base of that is a Gut issues and autoinmunne problem. More water, less alcohol, coffe, coke, etc. More basic meal and less acid meals. Tanning is a good therapy. No cure, is 4 evar and evar and their son probably take too that skin problem. Less worries and more enjoyable things. Well I'm not a Doctor but I've same fucking problem. Moisture and pacience.

Mm yes this sounds about right

Thank you user