I'm a Dutch guy in my mid 20's who kinda wants something new...

I'm a Dutch guy in my mid 20's who kinda wants something new. I have been thinking about this before but lately it has been coming back to me. I'm sometimes so tired of my country. The policitcal correctness, the fullness, the traffic jams, the muslims, the lack of space everywhere you go, the lack of beautiful nature and landscaping. I have been dreaming about the American life sometimes and I wonder if anyone can tell me whatever they want about it?

What would you think about a Dutch guy immigrating to the USA? I speak English well enough and generally like the culture so I dont think properly immigrating would be that much of a deal but also is it even legally easy possible? I have some starting capital but I don't really know where to I would go since the USA is so much bigger.

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?vw=t&dm=slnl&pa=82681ned
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw we make the kaffir emigrate

Mashallah

>wants to avoid political correctness
>america
Oh boy. That's what burgers are masters at.

yeah then it turns out just like the middle east, the place you love so much that you went away

>tfw muslims too retarded to see this

>I don't really know where to I would go
Holland, Michigan

Small city/large town (depending on your standards) with a lot of money (read: very conservative). It's right on (Great) Lake Michigan but is also near inland lakes. You'd probably find it cozy if you are looking to avoid big city life.

No one speaks Dutch here anymore, but it has a lot of Dutch surnames if you look in a phone book or something. There's a lot of snow in the winter though, that's something you'd have to adapt to.

at least they have trump and actually dont welcome everyone with open arms, which is much better than whats happening here

also the political correctness and the muslim danger is only a small reason of me wanting to go there so lets not turn this Sup Forums discussion into a Sup Forums discussion please

>Lansing, Overisal, Zeeland

man that sounds comfy

Should I maybe go to the USA on holiday first?

I don't think I have been on any holiday in the past 10 years and haven't even set foot on another continent, maybe I should just do some sort of trip through the USA so I can feel different states?

Come to Pennsylvania, Pa dutch is a sub culture over here

Thank you i'll check it all out

keep the ideas coming guys

Move to fly-over country if you want whiteness and breathable air. The Great Plains area is the best this country has to offer.

>That's what burgers are masters at.

iirc we can insult the prophet muhammad and deny the holocaust all we want and not go to jail for thought crimes unlike 90% of the western world (including australia)

he said he's tired of his country yet you advise him to go to another dutch community ?

OP, just pack your shit and go, man
you're young and motivated, if things turn out wrong, you can still come back

You do know that the Pennsylvanian Dutch aren't actually Dutch, right?

but can you say "Merry Christmas"?

>The policitcal correctness, the fullness, the traffic jams, the muslims
ye, there's none of that in america

You CAN say whichever you want, you have the freedom (1st amendment) to do so.

That is not enforced by law in any form whatsoever.

I am very disappointed, I would've only expected such retardation out Canadians, not Aussies.

US's muslim population is microscopic compared to that of Europe's (thank you Atlantic Ocean).

you can say whatever the living fuck you want, you just have to deal with the social repercussions, unlike europe they get the law involve on retarded shit.

Depends where he were to go. If he moves to the middle of nowhere, he'd be fine. Question is whether or not he has any skills that could land him a decent job.

Rural living is fantastic if you move out to the country when you already have a decent amount saved up and can afford to build/buy a nice home.

Except aren't the Amish "Dutch" just German? Like the only reason they're called Dutch is because redneck Anglos just heard "Deutsche" and called it Dutch.

Yes you should obviously. Why the fuck would you move somewhere you've never been? If you move out in the middle of nowhere in Kansas are you going to be OK not really meeting girls, going out to eat. drinking out, etc? I highly doubt someone used to living in a big city anywhere could. If you move to a city in the US are you going to be shitposting on Sup Forums a few months later about blacks and hispanics?

Pick a climate and figure out what your needs are going to be, visit and see if you can actually live there for a week. As someone who lives in a relatively small town I can tell you it's not really great, sure it's safe, people are pretty friendly, but once you exhaust the few entertainment options it wears on you quick.

>tfw I say Merry Christmas to people who say Happy Holidays to me or people I know are PC as fuck
>tfw I also say Happy Holidays to people who say Merry Christmas or people I know are right wing and care about that shit

you should just take a vacation first to see what you like, but I would be more worried about being able to legally coming here, specially with trump turning away spics, means he turns every immigrant.

The places with no traffic, muslims, or political correctness are in the middle of nowhere. I would suggest Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, or Alaska if you want nature.

don't know much about immigration, but isn't marrying an american an option? though, that whole process might take a long time, and not really an option if you already have a dutch gf

of course you can legally say merry christmas, but its politically incorrect in america and OP wanted to escape political correctness

>tired of political correctness and traffic jams
>time to move to the US

careful, you know what they say about americans...

Sex, drugs and Rock n' Roll!!

yeah thats good but then again you do have a lot of niggers thats one thing that bothers me

and I mean niggers, not black people

>if things turn out wrong, you can still come back

Is this really that easy?

Depends where you live, i'm not looking to live in the center of LA or NY

Unfortunately im not educated that high. I do have some capital due to sheer luck which can help me in this situation because otherwise I would be fucked. I work as a truck driver but i always wanted to be a firefighter or some job where you help people in general. Im in good health how easy would it be to become a firefighter?

I'll just write Trump personally, i'm more far right than he will ever be

Yeah marrying or finding the girl of my dreams is something that probably is harder for me than leaving everything behind and starting over on the other side of the world.

Shut the fuck up France

>and I mean niggers, not black people

t. cuck

devilish

lol, we're probably the least politically correct nation in the west.

It's so sad that this is what's happening to our world.

We aren't even allowed to speak the name of our holidays out loud because immigrants that add nothing to our world might be offended by it.

It's even worse now here.

They don't say merry christmas but happy holidays, but they do say ramadan mababrak or whatever the fuck

I'm absolutely sick in my stomach that this doesn't cause a mass uprise or a civilian war

It's a couple years of technical training. I don't know about the rest of the country, but here it is almost required to be an EMT first.

ok well I got basic first aid diploma and also first aid for children since thats becoming obligatory here now if you have your first aid

I dont know what other stuff there is to be an EMT, is it like a course or a multiple year education?

>EMT
>first aid diploma
In Nederland is het HBO Verpleegkunde. En dan een vervolgstudie in het ziekenhuis.

oh shit so it will take like 10 years education to become a firefighter in the usa if you add everything up?

what the fuck man

You need to have a skill before you can enter the USA. Unless you can get a green card via the lottery, which you have a higher chance of winning in third world countries.

There is a reason why Dutch people often go to Spain and such. And not Texas.

But I dont wanna go to Spain.

How do I get a skill?

Study.

Don't study something complicated.
Do study something technical.
IT is probably your best bet.

I did IT but I quit it because sitting behind a computer for 10 hours a day was driving me mad, I went to get my truckers license instead so I could do some more manual labor which was more my thing.

You need to have your own capital to begin with and a guaranteed source of income once you get here so that you aren't a welfare leach. If I were you, I'd find some nice American broad and get married to her so you can come with her to the US.

Yeah finding love in this live is something that is more difficult than moving to the usa sicne im very unwanted

life*

Come visit on an extended tourist visa, if you're not a total fucking weirdo, just marry for citizenship (and honestly Euro dudes can pull poon just by not being a creep). From there you're pretty much in the clear to go to school/get a job/etc.

yeah I think i should start going on a fucking holiday to the usa first, goddamn im so retarded

i havent even been on a holiday in the past 10 years and only been to germany and belgium

now I only need to find out what state to start at

>The policitcal correctness
>the traffic jams
Unless you live in Montana you'll get them as well.

Also legally, unless you get your green card by marrying, you'll have trouble. There's a reason why there is a green card lottery. Perhaps you can get a working visa

cant be worse than the Randstad

like i said im not planning on moving to LA or NY

also how do you even find someone there?

i want to be happy and live a normal life too but how do you even meet someone when you go on holiday there for example chicago or new york? its not like in the movies where you meet someone at the gates at the airport its not that easy in real life

You just do.
I've met people on a holiday by accident. Now I'm friends with them.

You'll have to do things. Do activities, work in charities or go to hobby clubs I presume, unless you feel confident enough to pick up girls in bars (which is more easy in the US as it's more common to do it than in Europe, imo).
It's a bit cynical (get married with a girl for green card) but it is the easiest way of obtaining it, not the most glorious one.

Bars/Tinder/Whatever.

See if one of your friends is interested in going with you. If not, fuck 'em. Go to social shit on your own then see whatever happens. Just talk to random people about random shit. Feel free to ask directions to whatever you want to go to, what some of the local attractions are, whatever the hell comes to mind. Shit, I wound up eating my lunch with some old dude I met at Subway one time just because he and I got talking and found out we've visited some of the same places before.

Whats the worst that will happen, people you've never met, half the world away won't want to talk to you again? Big fucking deal.

im not interested in picking girls up at bars

charities is a good idea, how do I find a charity? lets say im in the USA for 2 weeks on holiday.. is it even possile?

lol this sounds retarded but im on my own fortunately/unfortunately i don tknow yet

also yes i doubt my social rejection fear will be as big there as it is locally

NA is extremely PC. Never been to windmill land but I assume its not much different.

where have you met them and how

well the voters said otherwise in your past election

which is not the case here unfortunately

They don't say Merry Christmas to everybody not because immigrants in particular might be offended by it. But because not everybody is universally Christian. There are tons of atheists in USA who'd get triggered by it lol. I think you should greet people in a secular way whenever you can.

Do they make dutch cheese?

im not christian (far from it) but I do think we in the 1st world should celebrete christmas and easter etc because its our fucking tradition

we are christian countries with christian morals and values and that should stay like that

>where have you met them and how
All around Europe. Mostly while camping with my bike.
Last one on a ferry to Finland, we were sitting next to each other because of a the window and a power socket. She asked me if I was able to use the wifi, which I couldn't. While waiting for it to work (which it never did) we started talking, until around 4 in the night.
Since then there hasn't been a day I haven't talked with her.

You can celebrate whatever you want, just don't expect to be greeted in a religious way.

>christian morals and values
haha. Modern European values stem from Age of Enlightenment. Strictly speaking Christians values and morals weren't that different from Sharia laws.
I bet you'd be hanged in Medieval Europe pretty much fast.

that sounds lovely but I do hope you understand that this is luck some people never experience and its not something that will happen easily for everyone

>at least they have trump and actually dont welcome everyone with open arms
>he seriously believes this

>complains about 5% muslim non-whites
>wants to go to a country that will be >50% non-white in 20 years

kek, move to Iceland or something

Yeah, you'd get hanged because of secular values, not religious ones actually. You talk like the Papacy and the different local authorities never clashed in European history. Same with witch burning and all, secular courts judged them, in region where faith was getting weaker

where do you get this information?

and how about us?

Keep in mind this is what's considered """""white"""" in the US.

CBS gives a prognosis for 2060 of about 18% non-whites (niet-westerse allochtonen), based on data from 2014 (when we got a record number of asylum seekers which likely inflates the prognosis). Still too high, but the US will have around 55% non-whites by that time.

statline.cbs.nl/statweb/publication/?vw=t&dm=slnl&pa=82681ned

If you travel enough, it will happen.
But then again, I'm a lonely adventurer, girls love that and aren't afraid to talk to me.