Should women be respected in professional settings?

Should women be respected in professional settings?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/attack-of-the-avant-garde-spaghetti-emeralds?in=saxon_casi/sets/new-song
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll bet it was less than two weeks into the school year before she was getting multiple Chad cocks.

I don't like this "women" thing you speak of. Certain degree of respect is right of all human beings. Professional respect should be reserved to professionals, regardless of their sex or gender (or, in OP's case, sexual orientation).

penis, that is all

Not when they wear those stupid fucking shoes. Wear heels like a fucking adult

Noice until you see her sandals.

At the expense of sounding like a massive faggot, yes they should be respected in the workplace. However respect is earned and wearing skintight clothing like that in a professional setting will only make people around you wonder what her fartbox tastes like. Dress for the occasion .

I was fapping in the women bathroom at work 10 minutes ago and blew my load all other the toilet seat, if it answers your question

There's a difference between "do you" and "should you", creep.

I mostly agree, though i am not so sure it is fair to 'demand' from others to dress non-sexily in order to let us think clearly.

>Should women be respected in professional settings?
Women should be respected and revered in ALL settings!

There was a hot as fuck woman at work who sat on my path to the bathroom, and I'd go there to fap so often that after a while seeing her became a pavlovian response. Even if I was just going to take a piss, I'd see her and then I'd need to fap.

Idk if it really is about sexy. A dude in a polo with his nipples poking through is also distracting. And polos aren't made to accentuate your nipples whereas those dresses are made to accentuate her curves.

>poking through is also distracting

NO

Fag

Does your dad know you're gay?

get what you put in. if you act professional you get treated as a professional. that being said treating others with anything less than professional behavior would make you yourself unprofessional. everyone is entitled to a certain level of respect until they either earn a higher level of it or demote themselves in the eyes of others through their personal actions rather than intrinsic traits.

heels are pretty bad for the posture, spinal alignment and feet in general. its better for women to wear flats. the original purpose of high heels was to make women look more sexually attractive by making their legs look longer and pushing out their ass and tits.

Post prof1

soundcloud.com/saxon_casi/attack-of-the-avant-garde-spaghetti-emeralds?in=saxon_casi/sets/new-song