Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Sup Forums... how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

all my friends have girlfriends, and they make out with them and go out to the movies and shit, and I just stay inside playing on my PS3 and posting here.

i am tired of being a lonely Sup Forums. how do i gf?

underage b& tho.

Gtfo kid. You ain't never getting shit with a pizza face like that. Better for you to just get a hobby and forget about woman

Never had the acne problem myself, but there must be a solution to it. Some guys in high school suffered from it pretty bad, but don't have any problems now. Maybe grow a beard in a few years. Don't worry too much about the whole girlfriend thing, it will come.

Wash your face daily, clean your sheets/pillow sheets every two weeks, go see a dermatologist, and then kill yourself cause that shit is nasty

"They make out with them"
Damn dude, that's some serious action!

>how do i get a girlfriend with this acne problem?

Thats an odd fetish. I rarely see girls with that much acne. Perhaps look around the poorer school districts, where proper hygiene might be less affordable.

Best of luck op.

T-tell us user. D-do they.....hold hands...?

You needs a dermatologist stat.

Drink lots of water, get a couple of minutes of sun on your face, change your pillowcases often, clean your phone with rubbing alcohol every week, and stop touching your face.

The dermatologist will help with the rest of the work.

wait till its no longer a problem

Legit question how old are you user? I don't think you really have to worry about that stuff right now.

>clean your sheets/pillow sheets every two weeks,
that's fucking gross!! change your bed sheets every couple of days you filthy animal

>PS3
You could at least update pasta.

You need prescription from dermatologist. It's called roaccutane or Accutane depending on where you live. It will take about a year, will dry your skin up and make it look like it's snowing if anything touches your face, your lips will look like a mess, but you'll get through it.

t. 34 year old who used to have your face. Im married to a cheerleader and life went on, it's just shitty and unfair for a while.

Watch out for depression as a side effect of the drug.

Edward James Almos manages to act I. Hit movies, and his face is never getting any better.

Your job right now has nothing g to do with getting laid. Your job is to survive to your thirties, when you'll be in a position to deal with the "real world". If your acne hasn't cleared up by then, I guarantee you, you will have far more serious problems to worry about.

The hardest thing about losing ones virginity, is discovering sex isn't all its cracked up to be.

So if you don't get depression from the drug you'll definitely get it as a result of having acne. Not a bad trade off...

Nigga how the fuck could you change your sheets every couple of days... that is serious waste of laundry or you a fucking psycho who has 12 different sets of sheets

Stop touching your face. Everytime you do you introduce more bacteria to the surface of your skin. Then small infections start. Which in turn causes them to get bigger.

>tired of being a lonely
welcome to Sup Forums and the rest of your life

1. See a dermatologist
2. Drink water only
3.Change your sheets at least once a week
4. shower daily and wash your face twice a day. Make sure to clean your mouth area after you eat amd avoid greasy and fried foods.
5. Don't touch your face through the day.
6. Get some sun daily.
7. Workout weekly.
8. Take your vitamins.
9. It's possible you need to mix up the soap or face wash you've been using. Could add to the oil or drying your face out to where your body counteracts it with lots of oil.
10. Get rid or massage the stressors in your life.
11. Don't pick at it or it'll just get inflamed and come back most of the time.

manage not massage

+

OP that looks like cystic acne. It’s curable with a low dose antibiotic. Go see your doctor and he’ll hook you up. If you are in school/don’t have insurance, tell him you’re traveling to Africa or the Middle East and you’re afraid of getting malaria. They give the same antibiotic as a prophylactic for malaria.

See a dermatologist. Accutane will probably be prescribed. Sorry you have such a bad case. It does get better with age, but that doesn't help you now. See a professional.

find a girl who has acne just as bad

This might be the best advice for the short term.

Doxycycline, they give it to soldiers with cystic acne and it’s completely cured within a week or two. Only side effect commonly complained about is bad dreams, which is probably bullshit

trolls are gonna say i'm trollin but this shit really worked for me when i was your age:

1000 GRIT SANDPAPER

you wet it, use it gently, and after about 3 weeks of twice daily use, your skin is as smooth as a baby's ass

good luck user, you'll get there

*Mandark laugh*

OP change your sheets weekly( this is huge) go to doc and get prescription for something with benzyl alcohol this will help but you have to use it everyday! You cannot skip. It will get worse before it gets better because this stuff pulls oils out from your skin. Make sure your washing your face daily as well. Sometimes tanning can help as well. And have a good diet one with minimal fried or oily foods. I hope this helps buddy good luck!! Also underage gtfo out mah Sup Forums

OP here, does that really work? at this point i'll try anything

for such a bad case of acne I would recommend hitting only on blind girls

Go see a dermatologist and say you want to go on Accutane
They will then give you information and some other shit
Swelling will subside and you'll stop getting acne but don't expect your scars to fade wait after they say your treatment is done and then ask about what you could do to fade the scars
If you can go for laser surgery if not whatever they prescribe

i had that in my 14teen, my doc prescribed me a cycle of aisoskin (Isotretinoin molecol) and now i'm clean than ever

Had it pretty bad when I was a teen. Things that helped me:

1. Go see a dermatologist. Shit won't go away without prescription medication.

2. Buy several pillowcases. Change them every other day. On the days you don't change them, flip the pillow, so you only sleep on one clean side each night.

3. Stop eating chocolate and dairy. I'm in my 30's and I STILL break out shortly after eating either.

4. Stop drinking anything except water, and drink it ALL THE TIME.

Good luck OP.

hi I have been suffering from the same as you, you must know that it is not just an ache, just a disease or inflammation of the sebaceous glands, I have been treated with a drug called isotopes in Poland, it has a name, the treatment lasts for several months and works.

don't eat sugar and go to reddit > skincare addit

these work really well for acne, must have tool

Isn’t there like a cream for acne?
Also stop having dairy products.

You mistyped 10 grit sandpaper

As retarded as this comment is, it's actually correct. That is the generic name for accutane and it will clear your shit up. (be warned though it has rough side effects)

Don't consume anything that destabilizes your hormones. Do more cardio. Try Acutane.

in Marine boot camp we had a water trough outside the barracks with bleach at water mixture. the guys like this would scrub 3 times a day with this water. End of boot camp? not one pizza face left!

woman are scum anyway
they will rob your time and money and will make you emotionally weak
just pay for a prostitute

I'm fat fag and I never have problem with skin.

what do the side effects include?

You must of had a Slav gf?

The only thing that really works is Derbasol

Like a normal human being, you filthy animal. Changing sheets twice a week is normal unless you like to sleep in your own excrement.

and if anyone would have had any skin condition they would have gotten serious problems yeah nice

slav girls are the only ones I ever would consider because I know what Im getting into before. Its the best if they only want your money because that means you dont have to bother much with all her feelings and shit and she still will be there

The best adivices for u

I had a serious problem myself, but u got the best solutions

Water, Sport; and a bit time are keys

why are you shitting in your bed tho?

But it would be depressing

why do you want a girl with acne problems OP

having to care for someone else is depressing and the worst mistake you can make is to get dependant to that person as they are to you, it will weaken you

Pretty sure this photo was posted before, therefore I believe this isn't OP however, if it is, and for the interest of others suffering from acene let me shed some light. Managing acne requires a three pronged approach.

Hygiene
>Do not wash your face twice a day or scrub in excess, that damages the skin and makes it worse and harder for your body to naturally heal
>Use L'Oreal Men Expert Charcoal Cleanser. Seriously this is the BEST facial cleanser for men. You can even get the one with beads in it to help exfoliate your skin. I had gruesome acne growing up (16-20) and cleaning my face with this cleanser once a day every day helped to completely clear my skin in about a year. Results were noticeable within a 6ish weeks
>The above cleanser dries out your skin, which is NOT good. Again, this damages the skin and makes it harder to heal so after you finish washing your face, MOISTURIZE! I know everyone says, "dry skin is good for acne because it dries out the pimple yadda yadda" NO! That is wrong! and if you speak to any Dermo they will tell you the same thing. I recommend L'Oreal Men Expert Pure Power Moisturizer: Anti-Imperfections. This moisturizer helps control oil on the skin and hydrates really well.
>Once a week exfoliate. If your facial cleanser has beads in it already, you are already exfoliating everyday and you can skip this. If not, make a light scrub out of something and scrub your face to remove dead skin and shit. I'm sure you can google a homemade exfoliating scrub or even buy one
>Once a week apply a clay mask to your face. This is the shit women do, yes. Apply the clay mask and follow directions on bottle. The clay helps to deep clean pores, remove blockages and tighten the pores. I recommend Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

how much sugar/sweets are you eating? please tell.

You don't.

that's so far from true, that shit leaves scarring

Diet
>Diet is hit and miss for some people. Some people get bad acne from eating dairy, while some get it from fried foods, and some get it from red meats. Honestly, it might not even be a diet problem but there are a few certain things to keep in mind just to er on the safe side
>Eat less dairy
>Eat less junk food
>Ensure you are getting daily intake of vitamins and minerals
>Drink a SHIT tonne of water
>If not for your acne, this will be good for you in general anyways

Habit
>Don't touch your face
>Don't pick your pimples. I was guilty for doing this all the time and now I have acne scars. Of course, I got the scars removed by undergoing microdermabrasion but that is time and money that I didn't have to spend if I just didn't pick my shit
>Clip your nails and keep hands clean - in case you do touch your face, at least minimize the transfer of bacteria
>This is the most important one of them all. CHANGE your sheets and pillow cases EVERY 4 DAYS. Your bath towels should be changed EVERY OTHER DAY (two uses) as well. I know dudes that complain about acne but use the same fucking bath tower for almost a week straight. Do you have any idea how much bacteria grows in between the fibers of your wet towel just hanging in your washroom?

most guys aren't into that, so i think it will be easier to get a gf with this acne problem then without it. kind of a weird fetish, but good luck

Find a chick at the blind school. They like attention and cant see your lunar face. I got a deaf chick and she is awesome and hot as fuck. No one paid her attention and I got the win.

exercise, sweat pushes garbage out of skin, gently wash face in water that is neither hot nor cold and don't use soap. soap causes pimples because it dries out the skin and then bacteria get in. thats how i got rid of my acne problem, daily jog during the summer for a year, come home and rinse off my sweating face

there ya go

thats a dumb idea, she is going to be touching his face all the time, meaning she has to run her hands all over his pimples. blind chicks see with their hands and touching your face is how she knows if you're smiling etc. do you think she wants to rub her hands all over a hundred pimples all the time? you didn't think this through

Maybe she will find a hidden message among the bumps on his face

shitposter

You sound like a vile beast that dumps ass and doesn't wipe then sits in bed naked, sweating your shit juice all over your sheets as you dribble crumbs from whatever disgusting fatass food you cram down your gullet. No wonder you have to wash your sheets every couple of days.

First you gotta post OC, instead of some pizza face pic that has been on b for years.
Stupid nigger.

Why did you reply to OP twice in the same post you retarded fucking cuck?

You gotta do it in style.

Acutane, i had acne about as bad as that, and after Acutane I never got another pimple. It's the only answer, and i promise you it will work.

Get accutane man

That's not going to work

Roofies

oh my fucking god
what a beast

Antibiotic side effect, yah. I'm sure the bad dreams have nothing to do with the Arabs hiding out side waiting to kill them

Start eating a raw potato everyday acne will be gone in a couple of weeks.

u don't, so get used to be lonely af or buy some dogs ,cats

So - I had Acne like that, not AS bad, but bad enough to get constantly ridiculed as a youth (I'm 38 now) so the doctor put me on Acutane, which, I believe is now gone as a medicine as it can cause Crohn's disease. It was a huge Vitamin A pill with other things that would severely dry out your skin. The side-effects were bad mood, constantly dry lips, and red-face. Yes, it made things worse initially, but I now have zero scars to show for it.

Water. Go outside. Dont sleep face down.