Gf went out for a girl's night, came home late. Found this on fb this morning. Did she fuck him?

Gf went out for a girl's night, came home late. Found this on fb this morning. Did she fuck him?

Do you know if she was out with all her mates? What time did she get home? Did she let you near her this morning?

God I hope not. Look at that beta cuck.

Just one friend that I know of. Home between midnight and 1, I was already asleep. Kissed me goodbye before work, walked around the apt naked while getting ready.

Then I suspect all was OK and nothing happened. Between midnight and 1 isnt late for just going out with mates. If it was 3 or 4 maybe she did something she shouldnt. Is she on contraception?

Yeah, I nut in her all the time

Then assume she would let someone she was banging on the side do the same. If she's full of man-fat she aint gonna come near you, therefore, no cheating.

Did she shower when she got back? Who posted it? Does she have a guilty look?

He either did or will tap that

What I'm getting from the pic is they definitely boned. Also analyzing the pic I can say for certainly they also did ass to mouth sex. Don't kiss her you'll be tasting his shit.

Nah. They'll still come near they just opt out of sex. Or if they slutty they'll still fuck

I've been wanting my gf to get back on contraception too. Fucking hate condoms.

Also, if she cheated on you with him, that's pretty ballsy of her to post of pic of them together.

Her friend posted it. No idea if she showered, I only head her come back but I was back asleep in a minute.

There's nothing better than letting loose a load as she's cumming for the third time.

That guy is a beta faggot, but she'll be fucking somebody soon, even if it's not him.

Why do you say that?

Bump

No. He just watch her fuck some other guy.

Who do you think she fucked? Why?

How did his dick taste when you kissed her?

Who cares. You're not gonna marry her anyway.

Kek why not

There wasn't anything different about her kiss