What is the current cut off height for manlet status in the real life?

what is the current cut off height for manlet status in the real life?

all the fucking bullshit memes aside

bullshit

I'd say anyone under 5ft9 is a manlet.
5ft9-11 is still short-ish but not quite "manlet" imo.
However, everyone has a different opinion on this

Im 184/185 so how muc is that in feet and inches and stuff

>5ft9-11 is still short-ish

bullshit
do you even know the average height for usa?

185cm is 6'1''

btw where do you come from

Depends on where you are. The average height of a male in the US is 5 ft 9 or around 175 cm for euro dudes.

Born in yugoslavia live in austria

If your height starts with a 5.

Onision's real height of 5'5 is manlet status

I like in the UK. Average height here is 5ft10. I consider that short-ish because I'm 6ft2 masterrace, but obviously I'm not being objective

To be realistic, you simply have to be taller than the woman you're interested in. Nearly every woman's minimum height requirement is simply taller than her, and it helps to be *significantly taller* than her. I'm only 5'9" but I'm muscular and intimidating. Most women I've dated sort of just assume I'm more than 6 foot because of how I carry myself, and are shocked when I reveal I'm just 5'9".

Usually, as long as you're taller than her, she'll perceive you as tall. I've dated several girls 5 foot-ish or just five foot and a couple inches, they all seemed to think I'm tall.

But yeah, it's a huge plus to your attractiveness if you're like 6 foot and some change, but it's not a necessity, simply an asset like money, guitar skills, or being funny. But if you're super short like five foot and some change, you likely have to find very tiny women to actually be interested. Also, you need to have a lot going for yourself if you're 5 foot and some change.

But average height 5'9"ish is very workable as long as you have some other things going for you. If you think your height is the problem, honestly, it's probably more likely it's your social skills (social skills are needed for ANY woman to be attracted to you, if you don't have them, you gotta work on it).

Good point re carrying yourself well. Having good posture can add 1-2 inches of height vs slouching all the time.

I don't agree that you HAVE to be taller than a girl in order to get with her, but it does help. Some girls care a lot about that and some don't.

Anyway the key takeaway is that there's no point worrying about being a manlet because it's not something you can change. Better to focus on things you can actually improve, like confidence, social skills & physique

i'm a nip, being 173cm(5'8'') so i'm just slightly above average according to the statistics our government published which tells our national average is 171cm(5'7.5'')
but despite the fact that i'm slightly above average here i really got insecure about my height due to the fucking bullshit height meme developed by this website
i'm literally thinking of my height all day recently
whenever i go outside i almost unconsciously compare my height with others

how do i get over this?
am i considered as a manlet in usa? or just a below average short man?

If you feel the need to ask...

Stop obsessing about it. If you're concerned that it makes you less attractive, just focus on improving your attractiveness in other ways (confidence, style, physique, etc)

i'm 173cm(5'8'') but too skinny, being only 50kg(about 100lbs)

do you think i can get more height when i gain more weight?
is it even possible?

Well, if you're a man, you're clearly undernourished. If I were you, I'd start eating more calories (protein heavy) if you're still under 21... you likely have a couple more inches your genetics would allow but you simply aren't getting the nutrition for it. If you're older than 21, it's too late and your height it pretty much set, you don't have any more growth years.

The reason ancient people were so short compared to us is they simply weren't getting the nutrition in their formative years to achieve the max height their genetics would allow.

i would say the manlet cut is 1.75

anything below that is manlet tier

Cutoff height. No pun intended?

I say 5'7'' and lower should classify manlet status.

I'm 190 so anyone shorter than that is a cuck

Average height depends on race, Hispanics are short

5foot8 detected xD

I'm mexican and I'm 5'5 but even though I'm really short. Around here and I'm on mexico so I would say atleast 5'7-58 isn't manlet.

Well you would consider that shortish because it's shorter than you.
People don't understand that the average can't be small because IT'S THE FUCKING AVERAGE.
It means more people are that height than any other.
How the fuck can the most common height, be considered small?

160 cm, I'd say, being at some 180s myself.
I usually don't feel like men at 170 are noticeable smaller than me.

But I wonder if any manlet is here who is identifying himself as a manlet?

>how do i get over this?
>am i considered as a manlet in usa?
nope. just on the internet.
if you go to the USA, you won't find many people arguing over whether a circumcised penis is the best penis or not, either.
you should probably get off Sup Forums and try interacting with real people (hint: they usually don't care what you look like once they get to know you)

Ah, just adding, I am from Germany. 180 is the national average.

Who the fuck cares? This is like arguing whether a blue cardigan is inferior to a red one.

I'm 170cm and my mom thinks I'm really tall and I believe her take that faggits

the red one is obviously inferior.

Be confident, be a fucking man (do shit, don't wait for shit to happen and be sociable) then no fucking retarded manlet status can old you back, faggot.
fuck nay-sayser

yes and this kind of overcompensation leads to most small men being unnecessarily aggressive.

I'm 183cm

Anything under 175cm is manlet.
Anything under 170 and you should be considering suicide unless you look like a malnutritioned African child, in which case you may be eligible for pity sex.

really? you translate "be confident" into "Man you need to overcompensate and be an asshole when ever you can"?
And "most small men" really, go outside, that not the world we are living in.

lol, manlet

I'm 5'7" and dated a few women taller than me and it's never been an issue. Are you sure women are as bothered about this as you are?

6'6" under is a miidget

5.5 is bretty short, know a couple, doesn't stop them though, maybe some girls have a thing for shorter guys like some guys have for short girls ? Dunno

I'm 8'2" and all you keks below 8' should go hero right now.

Personality matters most with women. They generally don't care about looks despite what people think. It's just that attractive people tend to be more outgoing and confident. I'm average height, my core friendship group varies from short to tall, and the one who is most successful with girls is the gobby short guy who can talk the hind legs off a donkey and have a laugh with them. The quiet awkward 6ft+ dudes generally don't get much of a look in.