>no major civil issues other than immigrants
>great culture
>proud nation

vs America

>a fucking desert or some snowy shithole
>entire population in a constant conflict
>no culture
>fake and forced national pride

Yeah I'd stick to England if I were you.

>that flag
>spelling apologise with a zed

Manure are literally already halfway to beating Arsenal's undefeated record.

>oxlade shitberlain

>4th vs 7th

dat ox run with no end product again.

This is 4th vs 7th

and Man City will rape them on Thursday

no one cares

>a zed
a zee*

Sup Forums

Dat GOAT ox

>granite

Tried to hard monkey, start over.

>Europe is one country

Living in England is vastly different than living in Poland

Did you miss yesterday's game or something? Unironically the best game of football I've watched this season.

Surprised Arse are even making a game of this tbqh.

The immigrant thing is pretty bad though.

Are Denmark or Noway nice places to live?

this is a really boring game of football

>JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >JIROO >

I was just in England 2 months ago and I heard more polish than English. Explain to me the difference

Explain this meme to me.

norway, yes
denmark,no

>Ball-playing GK

What the fuck dude, literally stole my post word for fucking word.

bravo Bravo, bravo

>t-try harder
nice argument, pig

London isn't England, it could literally be it's own little micro-state

americockgobblers please
denmark, no
norway, england type weather and windy, some really nice places that are secluded however the infrastructure is russia tier in those places. also it's expensive as fuck

Bravo ....

What is wrong with Denmark?

He's mocking you faggot.

Hue's stealing shouldn't surprise you

>Brazilian intellectuals

Sounds about right

Hahahahah

>Monkeys in charge of being original

>BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG) >BRAVO (OG)

What a boring shitty game with 2 future mid table teams, disgusting, please cancel this game and ban these 2 teams and put in some more deserving teams.

They are a small club who got a ton of bandwagon fans because they are the first team alphabetically in the premiership so millions of Fifa kiddies chose them first.

>what am I doing

I highly doubt you'd be able to identity the Polish language

>norway
enjoy your £3.95 packets of biscuits

Is this going to Over Time?

kek

Why are you like this?

everything

>Most expensive team in the world
>Best manager in the world

and can't even beat this shit tier Arsenal team

>Man City vs Arsenal

>Epl 'heavyweights"

>58 replies

>topkek

shithole overrun with brown people, no resources, will sink to the bottom of the sea, shitty whether, no nature
this

go to sweden instead

fuck me that wall of arsenal players in the six yard box. don't remember ever seeing anything like that from a wenger team.

You have a very provoking posting style. I like it.

arsenal are literally atomweight: the team

what the fuck
denmaek is the best country

also, the language

City have no fans and Arsenal fans are in their own general.

i play Vidya with a Dane, good friend and they are nice people, but you wouldn't trust one to look after a potted plant, they would fuck it up some how

>5Live complimenting Wenger's body

What the fuck.

I want to move to New England

it looks better than anywhere in the UK and has weather that i like

europe will be unrecognisable in another couple of decades

Shit game this lads

Ox should just try and dribble the ball into the net
he just gives it away otherwise

>people want to live in America instead of Europe
Who? The only excuse is the way to Europe being too long.

Soon it will be pretty similar.

Nothing. He's meming. Although it's pretty boring tbqh.

>no nature

do massive pig farms not count?

Why are scousers so shit?

who's being refballed lads?

>shithole overrun with brown people
Wow they must be the only one, right?

the viewer

He is quite sexy for an old man

Would happily let him cuck my wife

Wenger in (her vagina)!

He's a tall guy

Pep should go back to tiki taka

shitty

Anyone see Ozil?

>people who resent Europe's demographic change but want to move to 50% white America

Wanting to move to America is nothing but a sign of an attraction to degeneracy. Patricians would move to Canada instead of New England, and Australia instead of California, and NZ instead of Miama. But you are no patrician, you are a degenerate in denial.

New England is nice though.

Probably going to jinx it now, but fuck it. Who's in this for the penalty shoot-out?

inbreeding

Thank you based Norway, I'm the savior this thread needs.

you would be stupid not to move to america if you had the opportunity. Europe is sinking, England especially

HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA

>ARSELEL

I'm half-Swedish, half-Danish. Tl;dr:

Politically, Sweden < Denmark
Linguistically, Sweden > Denmark
Quality of life, Sweden = Denmark
Stockholm > Copenhagen
Rural Swedish villages < Rural Danish villages
Swedish countryside > Danish countryside

Ya jinxed it

that shitty touch yet still scores lol

lol cech is dog shite

>arseshit

None of this is true Euros.

Lived in europe and US for most of my life.

Really the big thing that annoys me here, and this is everywhere in the country, is the ignorance of the world. Americans are really trained to believe the world revolves around them. For example during the Paris/Molenbeek attacks there was so much confusion. People generally could not understand why European cities were being attacked because they believe it's a USA vs ISIS issue and the rest of the world is just floating by.

Other than the weather in certain states and the fact that you likely make more money if you work on the coast, most of europe is more comfy and preferable.

Pl

>CECH

You want to movie to a part of the USA that is just as cucked as the UK? Literally the only reason to move to the USA over the UK is if you want to own a shit ton of guns and you can't really do that in New England.

>Ramsey